• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Naruto Ability Additions 2

Their current Regenerationn downgrade came from this thread, also it's 100% oblivious that they cannot regenerate after the planet is blown for example.

Idk about the first reason, but the 2nd one shouldnt matter if they can regenerate from their souls (which will need proof though).

Matter of fact, speaking of planet destruction, shouldnt Kaguya's regen be upgraded via the fact that she was going to reset her entire main dimensions space-time?

@LordWhis

Wasn't it agreed that TSB would get regen negation for magic based regen at the level of edo tensei?

YungManzi said:
@LordWhis

Wasn't it agreed that TSB would get regen negation for magic based regen at the level of edo tensei?
I am not aware of this but I do not personally agree.

ProfessorKukui4Life said:
Matter of fact, speaking of planet destruction, shouldnt Kaguya's regen be upgraded via the fact that she was going to reset her entire main dimensions space-time?
yes she should unless she cant tank it

And in the Storm series she is seen teleporting away from said blast in her ultimate.

I mean while there is no proof that she would be caught in it. There is proof that she could not escape it. Which reminds me I was going to do a thread on this listing all questions against it and listing my answers to all of them. However it would have meant 5-A durability Kaguya rather thann higher regen or higher regen would need to account for it if she is not 5-A.

Just to clarify : DURABILITY ONLY.

Kepekley23 said:
Nobody provided any proof she was going to get caught in the blast.
I think someone made the point that the heroes would have escaped if she had.

I personally think she wasn't quite sane and would have killed herself with her own blast.

LordWhis said:
I think someone made the point that the heroes would have escaped if she had.

I personally think she wasn't quite sane and would have killed herself with her own blast.
I said that and if she would have killed herself Black Zetsu would have said so. I think that is the worst argument you can make against it.

LordWhis said:
If your Regenerationn is not ninjutsu based then TSBs will have no effect so no.
anything that require energy to regen under Verse equalizatio = TSB should able to negate Regenerationn

Occam's Razor:

1. Kaguya can escape her own pocket realities in a whim.

2. Kaguya has Regenerationn vastly above what everyone else in the series, including people who are not too far off such as Madara, has ever demonstrated.

@rocker: I was actually the one who brought up the black zetsu point, still my personal opinion is that she would have accidentally killed herself.

the thing is, if Kaguya had left the dimension the ESTB would have fallen apart, so either she had the durability to survive it or had the regen to regenerate from it

1. She could not escpae it because that would have meant giving Kakashi and co a way to escape it as well. And on that note there seemed to be something stopping people from escaping via dimensional travel because Kakashi went:

Kakshi denied

2. She would need her regen upgraded if she is not tanking it.

TBH considering how Naruto characters get damaged by their own Jutsu quite often, im leaning towards her just having really good Regen

1. Only when she has enough Chakra, she can't just travel dimensions at any time she wants. And she already used an extradinary level of chakra to travel dimensions a few times prior.

2. Yes but not enough to survive the destruction and reset of her dimension, unless its better than given credit for.

Plus, didnt Kakashi say something about Kamui not being able to help them? If so, that would imply even jumping to another dimension wouldnt escape the attack.

EDIT: Rocker ninjad me.

Exactly, her and probably all the other edo tensei either need better regen or her durability would have to be upgraded.

proof users can only control TSB within 70 metres of their location

Minato teleported it away and Madara could not control it.

But does etsb follow the same rules is the question !

But does etsb follow the same rules is the question !
sasuke and naruto said that her tsb = naruto tsb only different is size

Storm isnt canon. Also the ESTB was gonna rewrite all of her dimensions so obivously she was gonna get caught in it since she had no where to escape to

No one said Multiple dimensions tho, just that it would go beyond the one she was destroying. Beyond 1 =/= multiple.

Plus, for curious sakes, how would it be an outlier?

Kepekley23 said:
Kaguya's ETSB affecting multiple dimensions would make it an outlier lol
Not really. I dont see why it would not. The evidence is there after all. And we have seen no other ETSBs.

. Beyond 1 =/= multiple

...Beyond 1 is literally the textbook definition of multiple.

According to the databook, Kaguya's dimensions are space-times. Therefore, the TSB actually breaking into other dimensions would make it either High 3-A due to the lack of universal scale or 2-C.

At any rate, even ignoring the Tiering System, it'd be around Tier 4, which is an outlier.

At this point, you guys are trying to upgrade while accidentally downgrading the verse

1.) By multiple I meant a notable few, which is speculation. That doesn't mean all of the dimensions were going to be wiped out. It can be anything from just 2 of them to all of them, the former not being outlierish or a tier above where she is now.

2.) But they aren't universes, so I dont know why it would be anything even remotely close to Tier 3 even. "Space-Times" doesnt automatically mean universes when they are Planetery space-times. Unless the HTC is suddenly a universe now as well?

So no, destroying even all of them is no where near tier 3.

Kepekley23 said:
. Beyond 1 =/= multiple
...Beyond 1 is literally the textbook definition of multiple.

According to the databook, Kaguya's dimensions are space-times. Therefore, the TSB actually breaking into other dimensions would make it either High 3-A due to the lack of universal scale or 2-C.

At any rate, even ignoring the Tiering System, it'd be around Tier 4, which is an outlier.

At this point, you guys are trying to upgrade while accidentally downgrading the verse
I look at it in another way. The dimension kaguya used the TSB in was her root dimension. Just like anything else, if you destroy the root everything else goes along with it. Kaguya actually get the dc for destroying the other space-times they just gonna feel the effect of their root dimension destroyed well eraced and written over

@ Kep.

Tbh honest I can totally undertand what you are saying (apart from the acciently downgrade bit).

However 2 things that make it simple without breaking anything.

Better regen for both her and Edos (considering she is meant to be immortal and even with TSBs that Naruto had they did not think they could kill her).

She has 5-A durability and upgrade for her defensively and might be the least likely of the 2.

AstralKing7 said:
I look at it in another way. The dimension kaguya used the TSB in was her root dimension. Just like anything else, if you destroy the root everything else goes along with it. Kaguya actually get the dc for destroying the other space-times they just gonna feel the effect of their root dimension destroyed well eraced and written over
That too, this is how I read it. However it does not make sense in the Kakshi being unable to escape via Kamui issue.

Back