• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Naruto Ability Additions 2

so, a few things for orochimaru:

he can summon the Triple Rashomo (some more info here ) which should be put on his dura for "higher via rashomon"

should point out that he can summon manda(in attack potency or something), who tanks a Low 6-b attackk from deidara

he has snakes with curse marks

power null by sealing away chakra

fear manipulation

possible OHK via curse seal

possibly hudreds of meters via kusanagi

telekinesis over his sword

his snakes have paralyzing poisonous gas as seen here

should point out that he can summon manda(in attack potency or something), who tanks a Low 6-b attackk from deidara
Manda died tho

That's not how durability powerscaling works and it not that necessary to add a summoning ap to the characters like Masked Man with Kurama.

Dark649 said:
That's not how durability powerscaling works and it not that necessary to add a summoning ap to the characters like Masked Man with Kurama.
but it should be noted that he can summon someone so wastly superior to him in phisical streinght

yeah it counts as barrier. Also Boruto was confirmed to be the one who summoned Nue in episode 50 when it was stated. @Burns i agree with Kakashi fighting with broken arms

Sigh....

• The novels haven't been stated to be canon
  • Kishi has nothing to do with the novels besides the art
  • Shueisha doesn't consider them canon actually as they out out 2 timelines, one of which leaves out the novels.
@Shadow, cut the BS, bro. Kishimoto has not "aporoved" of the novels. Again, EVERYTHING you're saying is a ******* assumption beyond Kishi doing the art, you can miss me with that, bro.

1. Facts:
  • Boruto manga is stated to be canon by Kishi
  • Kishi is involved with the Manga's making being the supervisir (And is stated by viz and Ikemoto to actually be supervising and contributing to it)
  • Kodachi has connected the anime via his own words
Yet i'm assuming? Laughable dude, low-key offended also. Your headcanon isn't welcome. Boruto Anime retcons the novels, not that they were canon to begin with like i've been saying.

Oh, and if you attempt to use the "Naruto New Era Projects" as proof, should we take the stageplay as canon? Come on dude, just stop. You have no proof other than your opinion.

• There's no reason to assume they are not, the only thing ever stated to be downright Canon from Kishi is the Last and the Boruto Movie thats it.
Shueisha is the one that confirmed that the Manga is the continuation of Naruto, not even Kishi, hardly any Author will downright say something is Canon or Not, as those things are the last thing on an Author or Companies mind.

Facts:

Boruto Manga wasn't stated to be canon by Kishi but Shueisha, we assume it is for extremely obvious reasons such as the fact that Kishi supervises it

"Kodachi has connected the anime via his own words".

If you really want to do this, then you should read his quote instead of assuming, his entire line doesn't even come close to justifying that the Anime is canon. All he said today's chapter basically connects to the anime version, this doesn't mean much any author can do that, just because there's a small reference to promote or so appreciation another medium doesn't make it canon, this is the same thing as the Bleach Movie.

However, we do consider the Anime canon as there is nothing suggesting it's not as neither the Manga nor the Anime has been stated to be more canon than the other.

• Yes there are two timeline's because the one was released prior to novels being announced lol
If you're going to take offense then do so no one is telling you to get upset over fictional characters, you're the one that stated by telling everyone "How wrong they are" and how right you are.

as for the new Era Project you taking it way out of context, the stage show was overseen by Kishi but because it was only an adaption of the Original series and not new material, it's obvious it has no impact on the canon

So,are novels canon or not?Not including Boruto Novel,we can use anime since they are going to add some new scenes.And Momo's arc is very close.

They are canon. In the novel for Itachi he does the whole give have a lifetime of experience and cause her to die from it Tsukuyomi which is shown later on in the anime. The novels are side stories that give more insight on specific characters so there is not need to discount them.

science/ technology manipulation for characrers who can use Scientific Ninja Tools/Jutsu Absorption Arm/Prosthetic Hand

Ao,Boruto,Naruto etc

Im gonna help create the Ao profile and others from the manga but after the current revisions gonna need help and also gotta get a list of feats and new skills in the manga

Rocker1189 said:
They are canon. In the novel for Itachi he does the whole give have a lifetime of experience and cause her to die from it Tsukuyomi which is shown later on in the anime. The novels are side stories that give more insight on specific characters so there is not need to discount them.
It doesn't matter if the fit into the story. I can write a fanfiction and have it do the same, doesn't make it canon.

Reading this debate I am reminded of a friend of mine who relentlessly claims that Fusion Reborn is canon because of Toriyama's involvement in it.

@Shadow

Tumblr inline mrljc7XOUd1qz4rgp
Is this really the road you want to take? I have statements for everything I said. And part of your argument is pure denial....

the chakra sword is going to have to be under his weaknesses tho also. Also will have to state that his shadow clones cant be created with the ninja tech equiped as stated by Ao

ao said Duplication cant copy complex technology yet for some reason naruto can Duplicate kurama or Prosthetic Hand Lol

i mean even his every shadow clones has kurama in them or naruto Prosthetic Hand which is more complex technology then Jutsu Absorption Arm of Katasuke /boruto was using in this chapter

Kurama is a chakra cinstruct, and hes chakra naturaly takes his form, whiyh is why hes regen andressurection work

Omimi said:
ao said Duplication cant copy complex technology yet for some reason naruto can Duplicate kurama or Prosthetic Hand Lol
i mean even his every shadow clones has kurama in them or naruto Prosthetic Hand which is more complex technology then Jutsu Absorption Arm of Katasuke /boruto was using in this chapter
dude naruto never used shadow clones and the chakra absorbtion arm together tho. Also his fake arm is only made of wood from senju cells so it isnt complex at all tbh thats just biology 101

Back