• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Naruto Ability Additions 2

Their academy has been explained as same as konohas besides the graduation where kirigakure ninja need to kill fellow graduates

I will apply them to Konoha for now and hope BFF didnt go sleep yet

Was it said to be the exact same curriculum? Because I think that's what matters.

Thanks for adding the basic abilities in any case.

if they have feats of using any konoha Academy abilities then its fine otherwise we shouldnt give them .

All changes have been applied to everyone except:

Sakura,Itachi,Sasuke,Naruto (Profiles locked,Also i noticed kid obito doesnt have intangibility eventho he used it against a bunch of Kirigakure anbu)

Boruto characters (I lack the knowledge of it as i have dropped it so i will ask if the system is still the same for the last time. Sry :D)

um lol i think we already said the system is still the same maybe the comments got pushed to the top cause we been waiting thinking you had just forgotten mybad should have reminded you

So in my opinion:

Sasuke start of shippuden and further on (Scales to Itachi)

All other members of taka (They can keep up with sasuke)

Akatsuki with the exception of Kakuzu,Hidan and sasori

Three sannin

A lighting form and onoki enchanced(Blitzed sasuke)

Minato all forms(Superior to A)

Third,Second and First Hokage

Danzo (Could fight sasuke)

Gaara Shippuden and onwards,Mei,Onoki(Fought Madara)

Madara all forms

Yamato(Could somewhat fight SOS Sasuke)

Kakashi 4th Shinobi war,MS Start of shippuden(Could fight v2 Jinchuriki and keep up with paths of pain)

Guy with gates(Could fight v2 Jinchuriki)

All V2 jinchuriki(Should be Comparable to V2 Bee)

Bee all versions(Superior to his brother)

Rasa (Could somewhat fight against gaara)

Muu,Gengetsu(Scale to eachother and Onoki)

Naruto 4 tails and onwards

Sage Kabuto (Fought Itachi and Sasuke)

Dunno but think thats everyone

Ricsi-viragosi said:
So, i would suggest to put hebi sasuke in one with cursed seal sasuke, and simply mention "higher via curse mark" and should have both kirin added (as only taka sasukes key has it) . and shouldent both naruto and sasuke have the fact that they can summon the boss summons, who are 7b (or high end 7c)?
bumping this

I wrote that because people focus soul vaporization first at least 25 reply and point derailed.

You can ask Kepekley23 and/or Antvasima for more input. If accepted someone can calc this if this give higher results.

I want to add the stuff for the Bijuu, but I'm going to wait for more opinions on what Omimi posted.

For the Juubi, I want to see the original translation of the panel where it was said that it's the same as natural energy.

I don't think it is literally soul destruction,maby he just wants to admitt that you need to sacrifice yourself to use that Jutsu.

Mid high is fine,since even Kabuto mentioned that Deidara can use this as much as he wants.

Is that the official translation? If the Juubi is the same as natural energy, wouldn't that mean some kind of non-coporeality?

Back