• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Naruto Ability Additions 2

@Dzhinzholia

To be blunt, if it doesn't act like light, no matter how many times it's called light, we won't consider it light.

It bends and homes in on its target. It's not light.

I brought this up at least a dozen times when I debunked lightspeed Light Fang. Don't you dare bring it up again.

Hey I said people not me lol. I mean some people even say IT is not light speed for whatever reason. I just give up on trying to convince them.

Reppuzan said:
@Dzhinzholia
To be blunt, if it doesn't act like light, no matter how many times it's called light, we won't consider it light.

It bends and homes in on its target. It's not light.

I brought this up at least a dozen times when I debunked lightspeed Light Fang. Don't you dare bring it up again.
Right. Right. Whatever.

Anyway what else needs to be done?

"I brought this up at least a dozen times when I debunked lightspeed Light Fang. Don't you dare bring it up again."

I didn't creat a CRT to upgrade Darui and the verse to lightspeed,i can bring that as much as i want to disucuss with people,you can just ask my question and leave,since it was a question,don't act offensively.

@Rocker

Also, Talk no Jutsu is not an ability. It's just Naruto being inspirational as a protagonist. That's it.

It's not like Fate Servants who have superhuman charisma as an ability or Reinhard Heydrich being able to convince everyone in Berlin to kill themselves to support his use of Die Ewigkeit.

You three, please stop. Thanks.

Although Naruto didn't even dodge the Light Fang since Madara swung it, so that wouldn't be a feat.

@Rocker

IT is real light, but Sasuke wasn't close enough for it to be more than a supporting Sub-Rel feat.

"Don't you dare bring it up again"

Chill, dude. You could put it in a better or more polite way even if you're tired of the subject.

@Rocker

Yeah, I saw it. Narujesus still exists. Lol.

So, what do you guys think about what Omimi said?

Reppuzan said:
@Rocker
Also, Talk no Jutsu is not an ability. It's just Naruto being inspirational as a protagonist. That's it.

It's not like Fate Servants who have superhuman charisma as an ability or Reinhard Heydrich being able to convince everyone in Berlin to kill themselves to support his use of Die Ewigkeit.
I was making a joke.

@Kep.

If it is light speed then I plan on doing a calc late on.

@Rocker

I've seen that used as an actual argument, so I took it at face value.

@Dzhindholia

I'm taking offense to it because I've repeatedly debunked it for the past year and a half yet users always use it as a justification.

I know I'm being offensive, but please just don't.

@Rocker

I mean, it's painfully obvious that Infinite Tsukuyomi is real light. It literally acts like the light the Moon reflects IRL, and it is semi-intangible just like a real photon. There's no argument that can be made against it that wouldn't be Downplaying, if you allow me to be frank.

However, it (likely) isn't an upgrade because of the distance. Could be a nice supporting feat, though.

@ Kep yeah that is what I thought. I was just confused when BFF said it others said it was not light speed before so I was confused.

@BFF I agree with Omimi's points he pretty much has scans for everything.

@Reppuzan

It doesn't matter how much times you debunked that,don't act offensivly since it was just a question.

Sasuke was already on the ground and protected Team 7 before light began spreading.If i don't forget,chapter 677.

Yeah,you are right,i reread chapter 676.Madara used IT in the last page of 676,Sasuke noticed it the 4th page,then flew protect his team. I thought Madara used IT in the chapter 677 page 7

I remember someone calcing Sasuke's meteor cutting speed and getting Sub rel but it was denied and called an outlier back then.

Not sure if it's accurate but if turns out to be, then it could be some good supporting evidence aswell.

inb4 anyone says that Sub rel is an outlier

I remember someone calcing Sasuke's meteor cutting speed and getting Sub rel but it was denied and called an outlier back then.

Not sure if it's accurate but if turns out to be, then it could be some good supporting evidence aswell.

inb4 anyone says that Sub rel is an outlier

Reppuzan said:
@Rocker

• Charismatic Persuasio. The weakest form of the power, but no less an effective method. The user can sway the target in one way or another, either by making them question their loyalties, or by messing with their mind through psychological tricks alone.
it fits the presciption perfectly though

Kepekley23 said:
Happens from too far away to be an upgrade.
It does not look that far away to me. It we compare his Susanoo size and the size of the moon to the same thing as Madara Sasuke would be a bit smaller and the moon would be a tiny bit furhter away. The time frame is the main thing though. It is a whole lot shorter. Literally having 1.29 seconds to reach the ground from that height.

Ricsi-viragosi said:
Reppuzan said:
@Rocker

• Charismatic Persuasio. The weakest form of the power, but no less an effective method. The user can sway the target in one way or another, either by making them question their loyalties, or by messing with their mind through psychological tricks alone.
it fits the presciption perfectly though
I Agree with BFF though.. like no lie

@Reppuzan

I never said Talk no Jutsu is an ability but he has charismatic persuasion as we can see here.

Zabuza, Neji, Gaara, Tsunade, Chiyo, Nagato, Konan, Tailed Beasts, whole Shinobi Alliance and Obito.

They believe him and died for him and please don't bring because he is the protagonist because if you use that who know how many ability need to be removed.

I don't know about Reinhard and never read/watch about Masadaverse outside this site.

Speaking of Masadaverse I keep forgetting to read it... I switched my computer so had to start the story over again and honestly the start is a massive bore to get through.

the idea of saying charisma is "just because he s the mc" is like saying that a mary sue (say rick) can only do what they can cuz "lol mc". true, but it stilll needs to be counted

I support this lets not forget Obito was a pretty damn charasmatic person also but Naruto even changed him and had believers like Might Guy fight for what they believe in when they themselves are pretty charasmatic

Ressurection for Hagoromo?Via Sun mark.

Amenotejikara?"According to Sasuke, this technique is a blessing of the Sage of Six Paths power" that is from Naruto wki.

Duplication (possibly).

Naruto needs to get Power Bestowalment because he gave his friends the power to use Sage release rasegan agaisnt Obito when they defeated him so it follows the discription

@BFF

I will add the rest of Academy abilities to Konoha ninja(And boruto characters) in about an hour or so

One question tho Kirigakure also uses the Academy system atleast after yagura implenented it so should Kirigakure ninja also get those abilities

probably they dont have same Academy jutsu as Konoha so just add Academy abilities to only Konoha for now

Back