• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Naruto Ability Additions 2

Burning Full Fingers said:
Is that the official translation? If the Juubi is the same as natural energy, wouldn't that mean some kind of non-coporeality?
Not really, it just means that its a pure energy projection, it might upgrade its regen possibly tho

I don't think it's Non-Corporeality because Juubi and Kaguya damaged several times but most likely this give Juubi and Kaguya immortality tier 8 -Planet itself- and limitless(?) stamina.

I just found something that might give tailed beasts low-godly regen given an unspecified amount of time (Not realy combat applicable).

Edit: Nor does it apply to jinchuriki.

Not any more low godly then a ghost healing from dammage, but its only ressurection that works once theyre body is destroyed, Bill cipher has mid godly regen but its ressurection as it works through bringing them back from the dead

Limited resurrection(With time - If their is chakra) something like this i think.

Tailed Beasts don't have regen possibly, except Kurama and/only Juubi because even after decades Gyuki's teeth and horn never regen and we never see them with serious injure(s).

I mean, shukaku got his hand cut off and was alrigbt And the twotails is made out of fire, so they should have elemental invulnerability at least

And ichibi/shukakus dura might need to be downgraded, he was hurt by gamabunta, and hes the weakest of the brothers

also obito said that chakra connects 2 worlds

http://*********.com/Manga/Naruto/Chapter-688?id=377838#3

Wouldent that give obito selfressurection as a ghost That reminds me, shouldent kakashi get empowerment when habing both kamui?

Ricsi-viragosi said:
And ichibi/shukakus dura might need to be downgraded, he was hurt by gamabunta, and hes the weakest of the brothers
no he does not need to be downgraded cuz gamabunta is very strong

his sword was able to hurt manda

+ sasuke was in manda's mouth and Survive deidara low 6-b explosion

and he could physically restrain 100% kurama

Then boss summons should be tier 6 by gamabunta keepingthe nonetails down and cutting shukakus hand off, and manda not being vaporized by deidara. That would also mean that pein is bullshit strong with summons or we call piss

Either PIS,either Gamabunta uses some very sharp sword.But i think Shukaku was playing around,he is made out of sand and doesn't give a shit if his arm is cut off.

But gamabunta has two tier 6 feats, and one of them is pretty important to the plot, ya know, containing tje fox for a bit.

Summons feats are??: Holding down kurama, Holding shukaku (while henged, but no indication t him being stronger was made Getting hit by deidaras suicide attack and instead of being disintagrated having enough streight to survive for a a dozin seconds

That doesent mean they shouldent be, and gamabunta also took a futon (to the knee and stopped being a summon) by shukaku

I also find shukakus striking streinght to be wrong, as bjiuudamas are explained to be much stronger then normal attacks

I don't think Gamabunta holding down Kurama great achievement as Gamabunta fell on Kurama because he is summoned from the sky and the he says himself even holding 1 minute itself miracle.

Also, Gamabunta never even stratch Kurama and Shukaku is not even his full power and don't forget this feat achieved early in the series and after this Tailed Beasts go complete overhaul in their power levels.

Holding down a phisicly high 6c >>>>>>>7b, so yes, it is a great achievement And im not saying they are on the same level, just that they are close enough to not get oneshot by non bjuudamas

Pushing, holding for brief moment and opponent do nothing etc. don't count as ap and ss because it's illogical. If they fought even brief moment punches etc. we possibly compared to them with something but their is no feat.

Im personally neutral on this

and dont care but there are instances where few 7-B characters are implied to be bijuu level

Example Kisame and Roshi who in his 7-B form hurt Hachibi

Lets not lose focus(although kaguya immortaility 8 is interesting) continue on with the Speed revisions and listing the ninja who apply

ShrekAlmighty said:
I have mentioned everyone that scales above(In my opinio
I agree with your list tbh but i believe Kakashi before War arc scales because he fought Deidara and took his arms or arm and he fought Deva path pain and the other pains missele was deactivated by him. Also gaaras Dad, Third Raikage and the guy who use atomic particle jutsu and Kabuto and previous Mizukage the dude who uses does genjutsu

Back