• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Naruto Abilities Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Kakashi Hatake

New Abilities:

Resistance: Paralysis Inducement (Can touch the black receiver and move when he was stabbed by it)

Sasuke Uchiha

New Abilities: Immortality (Types 3 and 6), Regen up to High-Mid and Limited Soul Manipulation (Creates a new body with the body replacement technique.), Pocket Reality Destruction (Eroding Orochimarus dimension with his will), Atomic Manipulation and Creation (He can arrange atoms using chakra to create objects.) Chapter 1 part 4, last page at the bottom, Limited Telekinesis (Can utilize chakra to move his kunai without touching it), Snake Manipulation Resistances: Possession (Orochimaru was not able to take over his body, while Kabuto was struggling with just a small piece of orochimarus DNA), Deconstruction, Electricity Manipulation (Unaffected by Daruis Lightning style)

Sakura Haruno

New Abilities: Immortality Type 3, Extrasensory Perception (By sending her chakra into the wall of a building she could search the entire building to find traps.)

Resistances: Paralysis Inducement (Ca still move while being stabbed by Madaras black reciever)

Naruto Uzumaki

New Abilities: Immortality Type 3, Advance Energy Manipulation ( Naruto can change the nature of Kurams chakra to match thousands of shinobi in the alliance), Plant Manipulation (Naruto turns white zetsu into a tree after he hit them with his rasengan. He also changes yamatos wood style while in KCM)

Resistances: Sealing (Destroyed Tsunades necklace created to seal off his powers), Acupuncture (Unaffected by Haku's needles), Deconstruction, Fusionism (Kurama rejected Pa from fusing with Naruto), Negative Emotion Detectio (During Naruto's training in the waterfall of truth, he fought and removed all of his hatred), Power Nullification (even though Neji blocked Naruto from using his own chakra, he was still able to use Kuramas chakra),

Obito Uchiha

New Abilities:

Resistances: Sealing (Obito easily destroyed hashiramas sealing jutsu that could seal the Ten Tails.]), Deconstruction

Shinju (Jübi)

New Abilities:

Resistances: Emotion Detectio and Empathic Manipulation (Stated that he cant be sensed since he doesn't have emotions or feelings)

Orochimaru

New Abilities: Regenerationn upgraded to High-Mid since he can create a brand new body, Limited Telekinesis (Can move his sword without touching it), Fear Manipulation and Paralysis Inducement (Made Sasuke almost commit suicide due to the Orochimarus killing intend and paralyzed Sakura)

Resistances:

Momoshiki Ōtsutsuki

New Abilities: All Rinnegan abilities due to having three Rinnegans.

Resistances:

Edo Tensei

New Abilities: Immortality (Types 1 and 2), Inorganic Physiology (Type 1), Self-Sustenance (Types 1, 2 and 3)

Resistances: Disease Manipulation, Poison Manipulation

Kaguya Ōtsutsuki

New Abilities: All Rinnegan abilities

Resistances: Deconstruction

Hashirama Senju

New Abilities: Perception Manipulation (With The Art of Infinite Darkness), Limited Petrification (With Sage Mode)

Resistances:

Deidara

New Abilities: Limited Durability Negation (He has bombs that attack on a cellular level)

Resistances: Illusion Creation and Mind Manipulation (He trained his left eye specifically to break out of Sharingan Genjutsu)

Itachi Uchiha

New Abilities: Power Bestowal (Transfered his own ocular powers to Sasuke), Extrasensory Perception (Itachi can see The King of Hell which is said to be invisible to everyone but the person being affected by the jutsu), Madness Manipulation Type 2 (Drove Sasuke insaine by making him relive the Uchiha Massacre)

Resistances: Mind Manipulation

Kabuto

New Abilities:

Resistances: Possession (Continuously fighting off Orochimarus attempt to take over his body)

Haven't read through everything yet but I disagree with Kakashi's Resistance to Paralysis; simple explanation is that chakra wasn't flowing through the receiver until the panel where Nagato's Rinnegan eyes appeared behind Kakashi. That moment was enough to divert Kakashi's aim and prevent him from hitting Pain. So him grabbing the receiver doesn't necessarily mean he's resistant to paralysis.

Also I'm not sure about Resistance to Poison for the Edo Tensei; Hanzo was poisoned by himself as an Edo Tensei and it was enough to immobilize him.

Also still majorly disagree with granting Kaguya and Momoshiki the Rinnegan abilities.

fair with the kakashi one.

agreed with poison, if edo hanzo was affected( cant remember the fight well).

momoshiki clearly has rinnengans and in the anime he uses almighty push iirc.

Do you have proof that chakra wasnt running through he recievers? He was still capable of moving even after the panel with pains rinnegan.

Im fine with gettjng rid of poison resistance, however, Hanzo has a poison sack in his boday and he also says hes resistant to it.

There is ample evidence for them gettimg those abilities, theres no reason for them not to have it.

1. Sasuke already has Telekinesis thanks to Rinnegan

2. I wouldn't say Naruto changing zetsu back to trees is plant manipulation

3. I wouldn't say that's madness Manipulation either, otherwise anyone who can torture someone else must have it

4. Orochimaru already has Paralysis

5. Negative emotions doesn't necessarily just mean hatred, and Naruto mostly removed the hatred he had for the village, he can still hate other things like he clearly hates Jigen so disagree with this too

Rest looks ok from a glance

Madness Manipulation for itachi is no,Sasuke was a kid.

Deidara doesn't have Resistance To Illusions And Mind Manipulation,he trained his eyes so they won't be able to cast those abilities on him.Non visual related Genjutsu would affect him.

Pocket Reality Destruction for Sasuke can't be added since Oro doesn't have it on his profile,you have to include that in your list.

Where does deconstruction come from?

Damage3245 said:
Also still majorly disagree with granting Kaguya and Momoshiki the Rinnegan abilities.
I understand the Kaguya point but how can you even say you don't think Momo shouldn't have Rinnegan abilities? That's nonsense

@Rocker1189; he has the Rinnegan but he has not shown any of the Six Paths abilities. In the anime, it does not look like he uses Almighty Push to me.

@Wrath of Itachi; we specifically don't see the effect with Nagato's eyes until after Kakashi has been stabbed with it and he tried to attack Pain. Plus we know that Nagato's paralysis varies in strength depending on how far someone is from him.

Since Kakashi was quite far from Nagato, and he was only stabbed once, it's possible Nagato's chakra wasn't strong enough to immobilize Kakashi but just to affect his aim.

Rocker1189 said:
@tata
1. this is for base sasuke.

2. agreed

3. agreed

4. he does it seems.

5. agreed.
Base Sasuke is Rinnegan Sasuke tho, Sasuke always has rinnegan active

I meant kid sasuke, mb.

Also orochimaru was agreed to have pocket reality manip/creation in the last ability thread he even has the category, it seems it was forgotten to be added properly.

Hmmmmmm, where does the Immortality come from? I'm interested to know myself.

TataHakai said:
I understand the Kaguya point but how can you even say you don't think Momo shouldn't have Rinnegan abilities? That's nonsense
Momoshiki has only demonstrated the following abilities with his Rinnegan:

1) Absorbing and releasing jutsu. (Very different method to the Preta Path)

2) Converting Kinshiki into a chakra fruit.

3) Creating the black chakra recievers.

I believe he should have those abilities; but adding any other abilities demonstrated by other Rinnegan users is premature I think.

Damage3245 said:
TataHakai said:
Momoshiki has only demonstrated the following abilities with his Rinnegan:

1) Absorbing and releasing jutsu.

2) Converting Kinshiki into a chakra fruit.

3) Creating the black chakra recievers.

I believe he should have those abilities; but adding any other abilities demonstrated by other Rinnegan users is premature I think.
Except none of that is relevant, He has the rinnegan and that's outright stated to give him all 7 paths

I'm not sure about that feat by Sasuke

It looks like he's using chakra as an extension and making the kunai stick rather than actually moving it telekinetically

@TataHakai; if there is a statement explicitly saying that Momoshiki has the Six Paths abilities, then I'd agree.

But I don't think the statement for the Rinnegan should apply to Momoshiki without additional evidence.

Momoshiki's Rinnegan aren't exactly typical seeing as they're in his hands and were initially red somehow.

Damage3245 said:
@TataHakai; if there is a statement explicitly saying that Momoshiki has the Six Paths abilities, then I'd agree.
But I don't think the statement for the Rinnegan should apply to Momoshiki without additional evidence.
the statement is for the rinnengan, momoshiki has the rinnengan, it applies.

@Damage Nagato used the same receivers on Naruto from inside the village, so saying distance is a factor is completely wrong. You need to bring actual evidence that he didnt have chakra flowing through the receiver when he stabbed kakashi.

Wrath Of Itachi said:
@Damage Nagato used the same receivers on Naruto from inside the village, so saying distance is a factor is completely wrong. You need to bring actual evidence that he didnt have chakra flowing through the receiver when he stabbed kakashi.
He also used multiple receivers to stab Naruto, didn't he?

Also "distance is a factor" is definitely right seeing as Nagato himself said it grew stronger if someone was closer to him.

And where is your evidence that chakra was flowing through the receiver prior to the panel where Nagato's eyes appeared?

Dzhindzholia said:
@Rocket
They already have Resistance To Matter Manipulatoin though.
true, I think it might need to be changed to resistance to deconstruction, that is more accurate.

Damage3245 said:
Except Momoshiki has a rinnegan, outright stated to be a rinnegan

And rinnegan is stated to have all 6 abilites

Prove Momo's rinnegan is any different in abilities from any other rinnegan please, otherwise it's asinine to suggest so

@TataHakai; well I did state already how Momoshiki's Rinnegan is different to typical Rinnegan (being in his hands, being red, etc.)

Just as some Rinnegan users exhibit unique abilities with their Rinnegan (Madara's Limbo, Momoshiki's Absorption & Release, Sasuke's Teleportation, etc.) I think it's entirely possible that Momoshiki could have a Rinnegan without having the Six Paths abilities.

Especially since unlike Madara and Sasuke, Momoshiki isn't descended from Hagoromo in any way.

In this case, I don't think the statement alone is sufficient evidence if that is the only thing we have to go off. (Every other Rinnegan user has demonstrated a few of the Six Paths abilities or has been stated to directly).

Ok and prove how those things affect his abilities, do we ever see Momoshiki stating or showing of being incapable of using those abilities?

What you think is possible and your headcanon is entire irrelevant to what the author himself tells us no offence, Rinnegan has all 7 paths, simple as.

Hagoromo himself got Rinnegan from Kaguya's chakra so who cares, they're both Otsutsuki so if anything that points further to Momo having the abilities

In this case i think we'll go with canon statements over headcanon

@TataHakai; Momoshiki has demonstrated only his own unique abilities with the Rinnegan.

Making the leap that he has a dozen other abilities that he is never implied in the story itself to have is a big leap, just going off the statement alone.

Momoshiki isn't directly stated to be incapable of using them, but don't you think it's a bit ridiculous if he actually had all of those abilities and never even tried to use them?

Even if he was theoretically capable of using them, how do we even know he has the necessary knowledge to be able to use them?

Also, this statement only comes from the databook right? We do take databook statements on a case-by-case basis so we aren't forced to accept that statement is correct.

Damage3245 said:
@TataHakai; Momoshiki has demonstrated only his own unique abilities with the Rinnegan.
Making the leap that he has a dozen other abilities that he is never implied in the story itself to have is a big leap, just going off the statement alone.

Momoshiki isn't directly stated to be incapable of using them, but don't you think it's a bit ridiculous if he actually had all of those abilities and never even tried to use them?

Even if he was theoretically capable of using them, how do we even know he has the necessary knowledge to be able to use them?

Also, this statement only comes from the databook right? We do take databook statements on a case-by-case basis so we aren't forced to accept that statement is correct.
1. That's irrelevant, not showing abilities doesn't mean you can't use them

2. No it isn't, especially when the story itself tells us the rinnegan gives you those abilities

3. Not at all, tons of times characters don't use abilities they have, it's called PIS

4. You think a 1000 year old alien doesn't know about his own powers? I'm just going to act like you didn't say this at all....

5. No, both manga and databook state it

The fact that chakra is continually flowing threw them as demonstrated by Naruto when he killed pain and used it to find Nagatos location.

I think @TataHakai is making sense, but I did talk to Wrath if Itachi on message wall and it sounded like Naruto was legit able to bend wood with his rasengan. I was hesitant at first, but it sounded like it could be plant manipulation based on how it was explained/worded.

true, I think it might need to be changed to resistance to deconstruction, that is more accurate.

They would have both, since TSB are above Particle style and TSB are superior to that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back