• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Naruto: 7-A Top Tiers - Revision and Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
AstralKing7 said:
did you only look for the 8th gates statement?? That one was referring to 8th gates in a differetn translation. Either kakashi or minato had stated it somewhere but we cant remember. It was totally said tho
Nope, I looked at the chapters since Guy arrives against Madara until he opens the 8th gate (Also looked at Guy's fight with Kisama).

Well, Guy's Hirudora is 6-C, so 6th Gate should be roughly the level of your strong Kage.

Yeah but if u think about it so would Sakura since she also has the White Strength Seal & iirc Shizune said she surpassed Tsunade

EDIT: Team 7 im gerneral surpassed their sensei

People say there is a statement for Byakugo 100x from Tsunade, I like to see that statement.

@kep i think they are talking about jutsu's name(Ninja Art: Creation Rebirth ― Strength of a Hundred Technique) which we cant use

@Omimi

Idk that's what they others mean cause someone said Tsunade said it but I'm also curious when did she say this

@Kep

I know and I agree that Tsunade and Sakura don't gain 100x from that tech, just showing it is not a databook statement.

I think War arc Obito should be 6C. That guy held his own in 4 vs 1, 2 of them being perfect Jinchuriki and 2 being high class jonin and he also tanked a rasengan from KCM2 Naruto in the shoulder

Hey but remember the Chikara filler arc? well I remember when SM Naruto was very casually/calmly kicking his 4 or 6 Tail clones ass so we should also scale SM Naruto since it shows just how powerful Mastered SM is

I mean it wouldn't be a surprise since Madara got ping ponged by the Bijuus then he gets back up and starts laughing. Fillers r episodes that doesn't existed that's no lie but they still know what is truthful

I looked around a bit and didn't find anything about 8 gates and kage comparission with the obvious exeption, Still, the fact that the 8th gate can go beyond kage levelwould sound redundant if the 6th gate already did that, and it might explain how a few kage managed to briefly effect tailed beasts

This can also go w/ the fact that Ay was approaching Tailed Beast chakra during his fight vs Sasuke (was said by Karin)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back