• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Nanatsu No Taizai General Discussion Thread 28

Cath: "You fool, I can't be killed"

Arthur: "Then I'll just absorb you"

Cath: "...That's cheating"

Arthur then proceeded to easily overpower and eat Cath

That's the final battle of Seven Deadly Sins everyone... Demon King battle being the finale would have been better and that's really saying something

DemonGodMitchAubin said:
Cath: "You fool, I can't be killed"
Arthur: "Then I'll just absorb you"

Cath: "...That's cheating"

Arthur then proceeded to easily overpower and eat Cath

That's the final battle of Seven Deadly Sins everyone... Demon King battle being the finale would have been better and that's really saying something
tfw Arthur becomes some Lavos wanna be

Screenshot 20200306-220030 Chrome
this went over my head but someone called Elizabeth's name and her earring flashed, so we getting SD while the manga has less than 5 chapters left. LoL

Not gonna lie, I love both. But unlike FT, SDS's quality downright crash is just instant and has been ongoing and still going.

I will say this, Nanatsu no Taizai's Art is still pretty fuqing amazing, like all the Cath and Chaos designed stuff was really badass

Overall NNT>FT because of 2 FT scenes. 1. BECAUSE SHE'S ERZA 2.Sting falling on his knees cuz FT bond was 2stronk. Nothing and i mean NOTHING can top those moments, horrible.

I see ppl bring up the because she's Erza scene as reason to bash FT so much, but it confuses me since that particular statement was obviously a joke. Like Lily full on gave a plausible explanation to y Erza was able to hit Kyouka seconds b4 Happy says "because she's Erza", but ppl have latched on to the joke and full on ignored what was initially said

Well of course NNT's first half is easily the best. But it's the same as the FT scenario. At some point- the quality just became absolute dogshit. If I look back at both series, I can point out how many BS events happened.

@Ah Gou

Reminds me of killing Bites "BeCauSe kILliNg bItES". Anyway it's BS and you'd actually have to point out the other flaws like Makarov's immortality, Afro Happy, and such.

Close seconds on NNT....

"Ah shit, the demon king is back again, here we go again."

"Wonder what ever happened to that Mother goddess"

Meliodas constantly getting wanked to sky haven

SDS "We're here for you!" and does nothing.

How almost any big figure villain becomes "I fight for my friends" (looking at you Rudociel) when it doesn't make sense with their character.

[And the... (shivers) Seven Deadly Frames of Meliodas vs Escanor...]

Anyway NNT has some great overall stuff that pushes it above FT at its best (like the fake Epilogue, and some actual hype moments), but at its worst it even dips lower than Bleach and FT.

Sorry for the rant, but man... SDS is one of the few, if not the, only series that made me think "Man when is this gonna end." Fairy Tail was a Comedy that people laugh at as we go through.

Just wish things would go back to the Rave Master and Kongou Banchou days for these two... Well, Eden's Zero is at least that for Hiro so maybe the Arthur sequel spinoff can be actually good

Hey, "because she's Erza" is some quality meme content right there

Truly one of the best writing choices of all time, that's up there with King Crimson's "It just works"

On a serious note, 100 Year Quest is actually really good

100 year quest is really MID, don't know what makes it good. Ok plot, ok characters, bumass villains, no notable quality moments.

Ciruno the recycle of the DK is in no way as bad as "because she's Erza" and Sting falling down on his knees. Lots of other bs moments that i hardly remember anymore.

I mean 0.8 vs 1 is clear on who wins

But if you have so many 0.8 that it becomes 8 vs 1, the winner is the one with more horrible stuff overall

It's better to not remember lol. Purge both from the mind. All I'm gonna say is that FT is enjoyable to laugh at while SDS, everyone wants to put down that poor dead horse the entire time

Back