• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Nanatsu No Taizai General Discussion Thread 28

Zeldris only did what he did cuz of his abilities. Mael couldn't use magic cuz of sealing so he threw hands which are obviously weaker than a Cruel Sun

Zeldris with God+2DM is weaker than the masters, according to the masters and Zeldris himself.

Guess you can say Mael is physically weaker than his magic potential, but still, if he was weaker than the master he wouldnt have been any problem at all to Mael.

He wasn't, Mael didn't want to kill him and he was bloodlust asf. And he is PL wise weaker, but we know from feats that God+2DM+ ON makes up for it.

Yes, Mael wasnt serious but Zeldris still managed to deal quite a bit of damage with his last attack.

On another note, i hope Cath gets good feats next chapter.

it's either cath beats merlin and arthur gets some new hax or merlin gets new hax since i don't think infinity will work here.

Siegfried10 said:
Zeldris with God+2DM is weaker than the masters, according to the masters and Zeldris himself.

Guess you can say Mael is physically weaker than his magic potential, but still, if he was weaker than the master he wouldnt have been any problem at all to Mael.
Bro I am trying to find where it was explicitly stated because I can't, post it please?

guys .. idk if this was in the manga but purgatory in the anime robs someone their senses also?

anime said so , they can only use a 6th sense

BurlapJack said:
Siegfried10 said:

Bro I am trying to find where it was explicitly stated because I can't, post it please?
You mean Zeldris < Chandler and Cusack? Here:

http://i9.**********.com/nanatsu-no-taizai/290/nanatsu-no-taizai-11539627.jpg

Chapter 290, after Zel got fingered.

Zeldris was likely just talking about them being stronger than him without God. Since God technically isn't his power. It's the Demon King's power that he borrows.

he only has 2 . the regular one thats small and the bigger one .. tho in animation it looks different but its the same 2

ima look also can we do a calc on the final fusion attack? i wanna know whats the max tier FC can counter due to that

ya your right if you read the whole chapter he has a 3rd one which means he gets more power?

i guess now we know why he could fight mael at almost equal

Zezu1995 said:
ima look also can we do a calc on the final fusion attack? i wanna know whats the max tier FC can counter due to that
So that would be the AP of the sins times 3^7?

Are we sure it's a 3rd demon mark and not just Nakaba f*cking up the original design, because at some point, Meliodas's 3rd Demon Mark looked slightly different too

But it makes sense since Mel has 3 demon marks then logically Zel should have a 3 as well. In the spirit world Zeldris uses his 3rd demon mark which may make this a redesign but at the same time the argument can be made that he just stopped using his old dm when he unlocked the new just like Mel

Well, he said his 2nd Demon Mark was him going all out, so I don't entirely agree with him suddenly having a brand new Demon Mark out of nowhere

Not to mention I believe Nakaba could and would f*ck up the design

Then he followed up by saying that he always goes all out against The One Escanor, maybe the design changed slightly, but I'm sure if it's an increase from his previous one

I'm unsure if it's another completely new Demon Mark

It would have a ridiculous yield, the combined AP× 2187 since it was countered 7 times (3×3×3×3×3×3×3)

^This is why I hate Full Counter and Multipliers

It could one day lead to an insane increase of AP only based off of only multipliers, which I don't like, I mean there are literally no other feats on the level of High 6-A, so it would suck if they just got there because of multipliers, just make the characters blow up the moon, why does it have to be so hard Nakaba, it'd make it easier for everyone

Think the final result would be 1989.24 petatons. 2x64.87 Teratons (Ban, King), 2x389.22 Teratons (Mel, Esca), 1x1.37649 Teratons (Merlin) and Diane who is 23.5 gigatons which is like 0.02 teratons, of course multiplied by 2187 due to FC. And this is a low end since Merlin futher enchanced their power.

And that wouldn't have worked on the Demon King due to Ruler, also shows the extend of his ability without abusing NLF

64.87 Teratons x 2 = 129.74 Teratons

389.22 Teratons X 2 = 778.44 Teratons

Both together = 908.18 Teratons

Adding the 1.37649 Teratons value, we get 909.55649 Teratons. That's all Sins together. With Full Counter, the Tier is 6.36 Petatons or High 6-A

Back