• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Nanatsu No Taizai General Discussion Thread 28

DemonGodMitchAubin said:
In the endtext of the latest chapter, it says that Cath is an entity of Chaos that surpasses the Gods, is that enough to scale him above the Demon King?
IIrc, the end text isn't written by Nakaba, so I wouldn't trust it for scaling.

1997KD said:
i got a quesstion, cath can heal himself because he have a portion power of chaos,but why arthur cant heal himself?
I think it might have something to do with the fact that Cath ate it.

Or just Arthur can't control his powers yet

question did anything change in AP from the last two episode since we finally got thoses attacks animated?

Nope, those Cloud Feats are hella unimpressive

They looked cool, but both characters scale way above what they would be calced at

ok kool, i asked cuz last year someone did a small country calc for ludos blast not sure if thats still valid

The clouds destroyed were a very small area, with KE, you need it to go beyond the horizon for it to be impressive, also it's way smaller than what that Small Country Calc assumed

Even Dies Irae is unimpressive since it didn't do any crazy damage

I mean the HxH verse does have some brutal hax (even for a hard magic system) but the sheer AP/speed NNT has is too much for it besides reddit is hardly a reliable place to debate similar to YT, I would just ignore him tbh.

Lmao yeah, no. Ban stomps Hisoka. As for SDS vs HxH. If SDS were just plopped into HxH then they should destroy most of the main cast. Alluka is the only issue.

In the thread it is agreed on that Ban stomps Hisoka but one guy said that SDS stomps HxH which started a really big comment thread

Yeah I mean we don't know the hax capabilities of the top tiers but even they get speed blitzed. Dark Continent creatures are also ambiguos but they aren't really meant by HxH. If Killua finds out about what is going on and just commands Alluka to destroy or erase the threats then it depends on how it's carried out. If Alluka just squashes them it won't work because we don't know how powerful or the nature of the crush.

That's Masou Gakuen or Hunter, because this is really confusing when you use only the HxH.

He's very much obviously talking about HxH and not masou

That's Masou Gakuen or Hunter, because this is really confusing when you use only the HxH.

He's very much obviously talking about HxH and not masou

This is the third time I'll say it: HxH is used to shorten both Masou Gakuen HxH and Hunter x Hunter, so don't act like either is definite.

Ah Gou said:
Yeah let's pretend like 80% of NNT characters can't blitz Killua before he even processes a thought
Ah yes, because SDS characters plopped into HxH are going to specifically target Killua out of billions of other humans and vastly more creatures. Killua would have time to make a wish.

Zezu1995 said:
nen only works on regular humans not superhumans lol
Ren works on anyone without Ten. Nanatsu no Taizai cast doesn't have Ten, thus they get affected by the tons of passives of Ren.

bruh nen literally falls into the whole haki situation.. it do NOT matter in a crossover... else the fight is pointless thats literally saying is quincys goes into another verse can they use their arrows? possibly not which makes a crossover fight pointless right? so why bother making it... when it comes to a crossover you have to ignore certain things for the sake of the battle

Lol is NNT vs HxH verse an actual debate in this forum? Cuz if there are people who think HxH stands a chance make a separate post and let's debate it there.

For Reasons Above, commonly used to justify your position by referencing support made by someone before/above you in the thread.

question why dont ludo scale to the speed again? meliodas did that feat in base ludo would surely scale , same with cusack he blitzed pass everyone with zeldris , and they faced a weaker DK host

even escanor before THE ONE was going head to head ludo should scale to the rel+ speed

Ludociel doesn't scale because he's much weaker and slower than Post Purgatory Meliodas. He also has not shown a speed feat on that level.

Back