• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Nanatsu No Taizai General Discussion Thread 28

correct me if i'm wrong but wasn't the reason meliodas wasn't able to destroy elisabeths curse the fact that demon king was alive which implies that sd is dead

no the SD body is destroyed due to the seal and im pretty sure there isnt a host that could handle her power other than liz herself

If the SD's Curse was broken cause of her body being gone due to the seal, then how come Mel is still immortal?

DragonEmperor23 said:
i mean raditz had hella impact if he never told vegeta and nappa he had a brother all of Z would be drastically different
And if SD hadnt cursed Mel/Liz the series would have been much different.

Oh Cath has transcended life and death and can't die apparently, in a verse filled with sealing techniques. How useful.

Ah Gou said:
Oh Cath has transcended life and death and can't die apparently, in a verse filled with sealing techniques. How useful.
I mean is that really surprising? lol!, either way that sounds like type 5 Immortality if that's not flowery language.

hmm i never get the whole transending thing in comic/anime tho..what do those words even do for a character?

For Cath's case it basically means he can't die by normal means, you could blast him to dust and he would still regenerate. For Aizen's it dosen't mean anything cuz Bleach is trash

And if SD hadnt cursed Mel/Liz the series would have been much different.

Yeah. Impact isn't the right word, SD had plenty of impact but almost no screen time.

Cath's got a cool design, personality, power, and overall concept

Too bad he's being rushed, if he got a whole set up and long final battle that wasn't preceded by garbage, then he might have been a really badass final villain

was told the reason he should them the future, it seems even if they win right now they all die and he will still be standing.. which means he gotta be sealed.. but sealing will possibly be undone in the future also .. so i guess he still wins?

I got a feeling Arthur will do something crazy like splitting Cath along with the realms or something, let's just hope.

Back