• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Nanatsu No Taizai General Discussion Thread 28

M3X you multipled it by 7, i don't think that's how it works

If it was countered 7 times then each time it was countered it'd increase by 3x

Nobody scales to the Full Counter Attack Anyways and no one will since it's a heavy outlier anyways, I mean unless a character shows that their far superior to literally everyone combined

DemonGodMitchAubin said:
^This is why I hate Full Counter and Multipliers
It could one day lead to an insane increase of AP only based off of only multipliers, which I don't like, I mean there are literally no other feats on the level of High 6-A, so it would suck if they just got there because of multipliers, just make the characters blow up the moon, why does it have to be so hard Nakaba, it'd make it easier for everyone
i dont see the issues with multipliers , look at dbz they got a shit ton lmao i mean as long as we can do the math without issues it should be fine

I have an issue with Multipliers when they are constantly stacked together, It's not that it doesn't work and I won't go against logical multipliers, it's just that I don't like it preference wise, because it leads to super inflated statistics, especially when there are no statements or feats that support said result, like High 6-A attack is only stated that it would destroy Britannia and there are no other High 6-A feats, it's just silly to me

It's just that there is no statement or feats at High 6-A, which is why I don't like the idea of the attack being High 6-A, thank god no one svcales to it though

If someome attacks the lake and it fails to absorb his attack, he immidiately gets the 1.9 ET scaling (if it's Arthur it wouldn't be an outlier)

Man, this has been the rushed deadly sins, how many times is he gonna do the same god damn thing, like there has been no downtime since the Demon King Fights, now we're thrust into another team battle against another god damn overhyped villain that is no threat and hardly challenges the main characters, their gonna team up, take him out, and then move on to the next sh*tty villain, christ and this time they don't even have Escanor, the only guy who made me care, these boring no consequence team battles are garbage, what happened to a straight up one vs one, we haven't had one in like forever, god this series is just bland and sad now, it's not even like awful, it's just here and still going for some reason, mediocrity at its best

You know what Cath, I'm rooting for you, the villains need to kill these plot armor bullsh*t characters, kill them all, I wanna see Elizabeth and Meliodas get eaten, King and Diane's Marriage Cancelled, Ban... he can stay, Gowther, eh, he's fine, Merlin, she should die for starting all this stuff just because Meliodas didn't choose her, all in all, kill these guys...

How the mighty have fallen, I miss the Escanor vs Estarossa days

I know I'm beyond beating a dead horse at this point but this is just proving my earlier points you hate how the quality has fallen however you still follow/support the mediocrity to see how it "ends" yet it won't end since the author still gets his big pay check from folks who are still foolish enough to endorse the fall in standards meaning there's no incentive to improve quality or "end it" and thus the cycle of chaos, continues... :p

Minimum effort for maximum profit, unethical? perhaps but efficient? ofc!.

Back to the Zeldris matter, he only has 2 Demon Marks but Nakaba cpnstantly changes the design of the second one. It has 3 designs so far, the first one was similar to post revival Mel (when the masters got released from the seal), the one during his fight with Escanor, and the ome similar to Prime Mel that he used against Mael.

I also agree with Mitch, these teamfights are rather boring as the sins arent even being challenged and are all basically a redo of the DK fights. This is the second ******* time they fight Cath... in like two chapters. This should have ended with the DK, but the first fight lol.

Shouldn't the sins still be disabled from using Limit Break against the Demon King? This was still a plot point a few chapters ago when Ban was going to fight Cath.

steve they used this magic vs cath first form already when they were trapped in the dimension but it didnt do anything so they still have magic yall need to pay attention .. anyways why is everyone mad? nothing crazy happened and we all know cath isnt gone

The Axiom of Virgo said:
I know I'm beyond beating a dead horse at this point but this is just proving my earlier points you hate how the quality has fallen however you still follow/support the mediocrity to see how it "ends" yet it won't end since the author still gets his big pay check from folks who are still foolish enough to endorse the fall in standards meaning there's no incentive to improve quality or "end it" and thus the cycle of chaos, continues... :p

Minimum effort for maximum profit, unethical? perhaps but efficient? ofc!.
We are pirating it from translators though, so it ain't most of us internet dwellers Check mate

The Q&A says The Fairy Tree creates a new Fairy King whenever it decides there's a need for a new ruler.

Steve Rogers1 said:
Shouldn't the sins still be disabled from using Limit Break against the Demon King? This was still a plot point a few chapters ago when Ban was going to fight Cath.
I think nakaba is gonna play it off by the sins arriving in the pollen garden and therefore they are "healed"

"We are pirating it from translators though, so it ain't most of us internet dwellers Check mate"

Out of curiosity, why would Nakaba or his editor or anyone care about what a bunch of random guys who pirate their work on the internet think of it?

I just wish the manga would do a straight up 1 vs 1 fight

Escanor vs Estarossa, Meliodas, and Zeldris were all awesome and great scenes, but Nakaba loves to do team battles, which can be fun, but they don't work if the person they're fighting doesn't feel unbeatable, if a single character is going up against a team, they should feel nigh unstopable, that's why series like Demon Slayer work so well, because every team battle feels like they're up against someone insanely strong, but almost all of them in recent times have been weak team battles, solo battles allow characters to grow as themselves and allow their individuality to stand out from the rest of the group, Diane, Merlin, Gowther, and even kinda King haven't had those growth scenes in forever, it's why series like Naruto, Bleach, and One Piece excel in their prime, all the awesome fights were 1 vs 1 where 2 characters fought on even grounds and had a long drawn out battle that pushed both them to their limits, the heroes haven't had a loss in forever, and even fodder characters now come out of battles unscathed, when was the last time we saw a good guy bruised and bloodied and out of the battle, it's been too long

That's why NNT fails at most fights besides Escanor Ones

I truly hope since we apparently must have this fight, that Cath absolutely body them.

Since that would be an actual twist

Even though Cath would have won, it was struggling with Merlin. Like she legit hurt it. The sins will annihilate Cath

PaChi2 said:
"We are pirating it from translators though, so it ain't most of us internet dwellers Check mate"

Out of curiosity, why would Nakaba or his editor or anyone care about what a bunch of random guys who pirate their work on the internet think of it?
Why does the editor or author matter? You need to stop mindlessly defending things, you're just annoying

its for the weak tiers to scale too but its not special was just wondering if we had a calc on it anyways question is demons darkness magic? they called it magic 3 times then changed it to demon power or shadow (when 10c woke up thats when they started to change it) also its never been full countered has it?

Theres a bunch of arguments and counter-arguments can be made for it.

Like the 10C was able to use darkness freshly revived with no magic

Back