• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Nanatsu No Taizai Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Regardless how much casual you are in your tier. You don't get a new tier just by "being stronger"

Estarossa is fine where he is depicted at.

Regarding gloxinias healing mera: he showed the ability to heal internal organs when he healed escanor. So healing 2 hearts is not a problem.

Also ban didn't stole 2 of her hearts but only one. So at best case she would have 6 - still under estarossa and not superior-demon-class

I'm going with the 5 heart though as well due to given reasons

As for the chapter: not much to say except from...damn... Estarossa doesn't **** around. And ban sacrificing his girl for the sake of his best friend ended with both of them dead and he getting blown into a puddle of blood. Literally. Savage

Alakabamm said:
Why??

I mean here all Attack use Mel for Revenge Counter:

[[1]]

[[2]]

[[3]]

[[4]]

[[5]]

[[6]]

[[7]]

[[8]]

[[9]]

[[10]]

[[11]]

He tank so many attacks,most from this attacks is here in this site Large Mountain-Island lvl.

And Mel use all this power for he Revenge Counter,but Estarossa block this very easy,a attack who tank many attack with Large Mountain-Island lvl and use this more powerfull Revenge Counter.

Here See what Mel say :

[[12]]

[[13]]

You see the face from all Commandants,this Revenge Counter is very Powerfull(Likely Large Island too Small Country)

and Estarossa block this easy:

[[14]]

[[15]]

So Upgrade for Estarossa is the best what can this site doing,i mean the Revenge Counter was so Powerfull but no effect to Esta.

I was wondering something, the Dolor calc on NF that is around Island level, isn't legit here, right? why?

So, should we upgrade Ban's Regenerationn to being able to regenerate from being turned to dust?

Antvasima said:
So, should we upgrade Ban's Regenerationn to being able to regenerate from being turned to dust?
We should wait to see if he will or how he will regen from that. He might die too.

^^^he wasnt dust, he got destroyed into tiny little pieces but clearly he still had blood and flesh parts :)

i always thought that it Bans Regenerationn has a limit, afterall his blood is like a weaker version of the eternal youth water, and if he gets vaporized i doubt that he will come back (afterall his soul is mortal, that means if his body is destroyed to the last cell he will die too) :D

^ Elizabeth/Merlin to the rescue.

And we haven't really seen Mel at FP yet.

Next Chapter will probably deal with the commandments taking over Britannia/Flashback/ LORD SUN WRECKING SOME COMMANDMENTS

Well crap looks like mel and ban are down but i think ban will be back but meliodas looks like he is out for the count don't know how he is gonna come back.

Antvasima said:

Can you say what you thing with my upgrade for Estarossa??

I post and show you guys why the "Revenge Counter" from over Island lvl attack.

He tank all attacks from Commandants(Attacks Large Mountain to Island lvl) and use this for he Revenge Counter(30x stronger).

You see on the face from Commandants the Attack was very Strong,but Estarossa block this with one hand easy.

This guy is over Island lvl...

Okay. I suppose that it is best to wait and see.

LlamaGod1411 said:
Not really "Wrecking". I'd say "Mid-High Diff".

But Escanor's hype level is a lot over Estarossa's hype level~
By Hype is Estarossa stronger.

He can use Tratarus Weapon and easy block revenge Counter.

Before upgrading Estarossa based off that, I think it would be better adding that 10C have seven hearts, and you need to take out each heart to kill them.

Edit : @Kaptain Not Really.

A Weakened Escanor is hyped to be Estarossa Level.

KamiYasha said:
I was wondering something, the Dolor calc on NF that is around Island level, isn't legit here, right? why?
It isn't legit because we don't use EQs like that here.

@LlamaGod, correct. Less than half power Escanor + Rhitta = Estarossa level. This was made clear by the author. I don't see why it wouldn't be a thing.

Well everything certainly went to hell after meliodas died, wonder how this is gonna play out they are gonna revive meliodas someway eventually but i think he was killed off so the other characters can get stronger by the time he is back i expect the sins to be able to fight the 10 commandments equally.

It would be GREAT if Mel's revival is delayed as long as possible.

You could make someone like Arthur the MC until then, with his "Power" and everything.

1) im surprised I haven't found this sooner

2) anyone else interested in Arthur's powers that could be awakened any time soon?

And the latest chapter is out. Meliodas is just looking down on Purgatory itself. Mel could just be the Morgan Freeman of Nanatsu no Taizai.

Meliodas in purgatory
Mel is gonna just come back unscathed

Arthur is struggling with ash-tier demons... I dont think he could oppose a threat to the now powered up 10C unless he awakens his "powers" and they turn out to br a good power up. Any thoughts in his possible rol?

Aside from Escanor, Ban, and maybe Gowther, no one can fight evenly against the Commandments.

Everyone needs a power up by now.

I'd say that keeping up with 2 commandments at the same time, even for a short time, is very useful. He did better than Mel + Diane + Merlin + Gowther + Holy Knights, when Galan attacked Camelot.

http://i997.***********.net/nanatsu-no-taizai/183/nanatsu-no-taizai-7846543.jpg

Man, the hype.

We should add that "Charity" to Estarossa's page.

yeah, it is rather haxed if you ask me, nobody with bloodlust would be able to attack him, and even hate directed towards him is enough in order to stop all offensive attacks against the enemy :D

Jucaslucas said:
Would that be why Ban couldn't do anything against him?
it seems a bit different, Ban was able to attack estrossa but simply couldnt harm him in any way (mostlikely because he was to weak), on the other hand the current case seems to be that the good guys cant attack esterossa at all...

Escanor is just so....wow. He resisted soul hax, decimated gowther making him use his own commandment against himself, and now waltz past Estarossa's OP powers.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back