• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Nanatsu No Taizai Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Estarossa stopping that revenge counter with one hand thou and finally getting that meliodas backstory it seems.

i 1000% knew revenge counter was not gunna work. estarossa didnt even fight yet and he was hyped up so im like yep this aint gunna work

So meliodas was the leader of the ten commandments in the past and it seems he was more powerful then so he is still nerfed at this point, and estarossa is meliodas twin who somehow got a massive grwoth spurt in 3000 years lol, and man ban was a savage this chapter.

I'm the only that thinks that now Ban and Meliodas are screw?

I mean, yeah Ban killed Merascylla whatever, BUT...how the hell they are going to scape?

Pulling something right out from the ass, i will say.

Alakabamm said:
He might not be nerfed, Estarossa may have just grown stronger
Idk the way estarossa was talking it seemed like meliodas was stronger in the past to the point where he was untouchable current meliodas had trouble with 2 of the ten commandments while in the past he killed 2, yea meliodas was probably holding back against dolor and gloxina but he himself said he couldn't take both of them if they were at full strength hough it could just be the 2 commandments of the past were weaker than dolor and gloxina but i think meliodas might have been stronger could be wrong though.

Ban will let them beat the crap out of him, while using physical hunt to steal everyone's stats. At least until someone else can go help. cough Escanor cough.

I'm more concerned on how Ban got there so fast.

KamiYasha said:
I'm the only that thinks that now Ban and Meliodas are screw?
I mean, yeah Ban killed Merascylla whatever, BUT...how the hell they are going to scape?

Pulling something right out from the ass, i will say.
Yea they are screwed don't know how they can get out of this.

They've been fighting for quite some time by now. Dawn must be close.

Maybe Elizabeth will pull some bs healing like she did against Hendrickson.

Also shouldn't meliodas have resistance to soul manipulation when merascylla was trying to yank out his soul he was resisting it but she was able to pull it out (if ban didn't come meliodas would be screwed) but she said she was an expert in manipulating the dying and dead and that meliodas couldn't do anything while he is immobile, it seems to me a healthy meliodas wouldn't have any problems resisting his soul being manipulated.

agree. meliodas resisting soulmanipulation in a near death state from an expert soulmanipulator should give him at least soul-steal resistance against your average run of the mill soulstealer

meaning there are big hitters needed to overcome his resistance like for example the soulsteal in the IY verse

Only the sun can save Mel now.

Escanor in the background is probably counting ever minute, hoping for the sun to come up so he can go Praise De Sun mode.

I don't know why ban has his Regenerationn, rated as "At least High-Mid" when he already has shown a feat where he was blown to pieces.

I remember that he was blown to pieces by a monster...i think it was Guila's monster-father.

Probably the "Higher Demons" are Meliodas, Estarossa and Zeldris. I doubt if there is another one.

^ Never stated to be the case though.

From what I see, Gloxinia healed the damage Scylla recieved from Escanor(The Burn).

I doubt it. Gloxinia's Drop of Life heals pretty much all damage. Such as, when she pierced through Escanor chest or Dolor's wounds.

Pretty much, all the damage that Merascylla received was healed.

But again, it was never outright stated that Scylla had only five hearts.

The only thing we have right now is "Stronger Demons" have five hearts, and Syclla does come under "Stronger Demons".

Upgrade for Estarossa??

I mean he block very very easily "Revenge Counter" with one hand from Melodias.

Mel tank two Mulit Mountain attacks and other very strong attacks and after that i think the Revenge Counter is Large Island lvl attack but Estarossa block this and save the other Commandants.

So Upgrade to Large Island or small Country lvl for Estarossa??

Woah woah woah, where are you getting Small Country from?

We still dont even know whether Rossa blocked it with some kind of magic or if it was pure strength.

The only upgrades for now, would probably be the durability of the 10C + Meliodas + Gowther.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back