• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Nanatsu No Taizai Discussion Thread 9

Status
Not open for further replies.
With Mael now freed and on the side of the good guys, it seems that things are finally starting to wrap up. Considering that that Nakaba did say there was only a year left, I suppose he's trying to get through this section so we can move to other characters.

Also Meliodas stated that he needed half a day to absorb all 10 Commandments. Thus, Zeldris, Chandler, and Cusack need to get him the remaining Commandments in that timeframe for the absorption to go properly. There are multiple things that can come as a result of this, but some of the biggest things that I can see is that he could possibly get the ones Mael has. That still leaves Merascylla's though. Altogether, this Holy War is taking place over the course of 3 days, since that's the amount of time that Elizabeth has left to live. I assume we're going to see some move on the other Commandments or the other teams in action soon.

New spoilers it seems like we are back in Purgatory in the next chapter. Emotions Meliodas just used Revenge Counter and there was something about the Demon King getting punched.

Peter1129 said:
New spoilers it seems like we are back in Purgatory in the next chapter. Emotions Meliodas just used Revenge Counter and there was something about the Demon King getting punched.
Ya got a link bud?

So apparently "The Ruler" can make any attacks do the opposite of what they are supposed to do. If you attack him it will just heal him. If you weaken him it will just strengthen him. The Demon King also said all of Meliodas' attacks are merely imitation of Chandler's. Which means Chandler is also capable of using Revenge Counter. Also Ban can now heal people after getting his strength stolen for 60 years.

Peter1129 said:
So apparently "The Ruler" can make any attacks do the opposite of what they are supposed to do. If you attack him it will just heal him. If you weaken him it will just strengthen him. The Demon King also said all of Meliodas' attacks are merely imitation of Chandler's. Which means Chandler is also capable of using Revenge Counter. Also Ban can now heal people after getting his strength stolen for 60 years.
Thoughts

So if you heal him then it would hurt him? And if you strengthen him it will weaken him?

Nah, I doubt it would go both ways.

Thoughts

So if you heal him then it would hurt him? And if you strengthen him it will weaken him?

Nah, I doubt it would go both ways.

Thats what Ban said when he tried to steal his stamina for 60 years demon king was getting stronger. Also meliodas has anotger power other than full counter. That means he could potentially have an even more ridiculous magic.

Hmm then why did a mindfuck mindfuck him if he reverses the effects of everything? Damage becomes healing, power stealing becomes strength..

also note gowthers spell was forbidden , could be stronger than we think but anyway kool to see DK powers and ban could heal people before.. he gives them blood for it

Anybody else think the Demon King has the most badass design in the manga?

Pretty sure Demon King will get faster if you use time slow. I have absolutely no idea what would happen if you time stop him.

Peter1129 said:
Raw chapter is out http://wasabisyrup.com/archives/kinubxPCG2I
It seems like "The Ruler" really does make everything do the opposite of what they are supposed to do. The Demon King got weakened when Ban decided to give him strength rather than take it.
It's kind of sad how this boy keeps losing his powers. First he gives half away, then he shares some with Zeldris, now he gets weakened by fodder.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back