• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Nanatsu No Taizai Discussion Thread 3

Status
Not open for further replies.
The whole "assault mode " for Mel was BS, was it ever mentioned before ? the author just wanted to give Mel new power up

Same goes for The One and Indra by that logic. There is no point in telling you about ones power before actually showing it as it ruins the fun.

No not really, demon mark and "transforming" is very expected things to see from demons and several demons using it, AS seems like something only for Mel

Yes The One was asspull i won't edny that

Yeah, but that doesn't look like Indra. It's likely just his true demon form. I mean they are "demons", but look like humans (most of them) having a little bit of sinister looks makes it more interesting.

Mostly because it looked like Chandler was done for and now he has an asspull of a transformation out of nowhere.

Might I ask where you guys are reading this?

I've looked on all the major manga scan sites I normally use and I don't see this.

It's the sins fans complaining how they can't beat an enemy on their on without Mel or Escanor

@ZERO

Well, Gowther and King put a sizable dent in Chandler while King and Diane are both vastly superior to Galand at the moment.

So, turns out Chandler isnt a glass cannon at all.

And his casual strike is Perfect Susanoo levels of stupid. Gloxinia and Dolor must have become stronger or they are likely to get rekt.

ZERO7772 said:
It's the sins fans complaining how they can't beat an enemy on their on without Mel or Escanor
That's pretty much what I said just from the other standing point.

Overshadowed by Awesome indeed...

Seriously, just give Ban his Sacred Treasure already...

ZERO7772 said:
The whole "assault mode " for Mel was BS, was it ever mentioned before ? the author just wanted to give Mel new power up
We knew 0 about Meliodas' former self.

Also, he mentioned a while back: I was scare of becoming that guy. Or something like that, while crying. He was likely referring to this Assault Mode Mel.

I wonder why is Mel still asleep thou. Likely just plot considering how fast he woke up after getting rect by Escanor... A hit from Merlin should of K.O him for only couple of minutes plus he is all healed up.

He was out after Escanor for like 10-15 mins ? maybe marlien is really the strongest 0_0

On serious note demsn can heal the wounds but not the damage they take, the damage he took from Escanor is quite big "Nearly 80%"

Yeah, but he woke up regardless. Plus I just want Elisabeth to die in front of his eyes and then he goes full demon king revenge assault mode and stomps Chandler and everyone else from demon race.

Hendy could shrug off all the attacks until he couldn't take anymore damage, Perhaps Mel could get up after taking huge damage but if he you hit him again he will be completely out because he is still very weak

Just watched the chapter: Chandler transformed and regenerated Low-Mid damage and gained wings, which should grant him flight. He is likely Island level at this point since he is much stronger than the current active sins and was going to kill King with an energy slash.

@Dark if that calc that @Weekly made for Escanor is legit wouldn't that mean galand and anyone who scales would be downgraded on 7-A?

Or was @Kamiyasha who did the calc?

Well, first is too find out if the calc is legit since @Fanfrpg did the same and got 7-C and that result wouldn't scale.

Blanked said:
@Dark if that calc that @Weekly made for Escanor is legit wouldn't that mean galand and anyone who scales would be downgraded on 7-A?
Or was @Kamiyasha who did the calc?
Pre-revival Mel is 6-C and Escanor is way stronger than him when he did the 7-A feat

Nope, 6-C Mel power lvl was 53k with the demon mark and likely even higher cause of his transformation when he destroyed that kingdom. In fact in his last battle when he got evil again and his power was 60k the demon he fought said his power was just like 16 years ago when he destroyed the kingdom.

Also, this is 50k+ Escanor and was a half-serious move like when he was about to one shot Galand. And since the calc is 7-A+ it would have perfect sense.

I will make it clear on a CRT later if the 7-A+ calc is legit.

Oh i though you was talking about when Escanor fought Esta ...

Full power demon Mel PL is 56K, When Escanor fought Esta he was around 60K

Blanked said:
Nope, 6-C Mel power lvl was 53k with the demon mark and likely even higher cause of his transformation when he destroyed that kingdom. In fact in his last battle when he got evil again and his power was 60k the demon he fought said his power was just like 16 years ago when he destroyed the kingdom.
Also, this is 50k+ Escanor and was a half-serious move like when he was about to one shot Galand. And since the calc is 7-A+ it would have perfect sense.

I will make it clear on a CRT later if the 7-A+ calc is legit.
Pretty sure he was referring to Mel in his prime days

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back