• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Nanatsu No Taizai Discussion Thread 3

Status
Not open for further replies.
OishiLover75 said:
What's the difference between illusionist and illusion user?
An illusionist is a character who does illusions as a job like Mysterio, an illusion user is someone who uses an illusion.

This the same as someone who can heal [heal user], but is not an healer like FF white mages.

Chandler was made to redeem the remaining sin for being bunch of uselesses for most of the arc

@ZERO

I doubt he's dead, but we have to make room for Zeldoris' teacher/aide.

Which should probably add Status Effect Inducement for King and Gowther, given that their tag team is what sealed Chandler's power.

So, you think Mel will be evil when he wakes up or will he fall in love with Elisabeth again? Or will he wake up and thus distract the sins leaving the opportunity for Chandler to kill Elisabeth in front of Mel and thus awaken the true demon king or something else will happen?

Even if is down we don't know how to turn Mel back, right now Mel doesn't know who the **** Elisabeth is, if he wakes up and wreck them all it will be very nice twist ~

Yeah he fall in love from first sight, abandon everything in his life because she saved from few thugs and because he have silver hair fetish, then devoted himself for her

This is Re:zero level of cringe plz top .....

I don't know how Mel is the "most evil demon" if he fall in love from first sight

ZERO7772 said:
Yeah he fall in love from first sight, abandon everything in his life because she saved from few thugs and because he have silver hair fetish, then devoted himself for her

I don't know how Mel is the "most evil demon" if he fall in love from first sight
One word. Esdeath.

WilliamShadow said:
ZERO7772 said:

One word. Esdeath.
Esdeath is psycho bitch i stopped trying to make sense of how her head works, in the end she wanted to kill tatsumi

She decided to kill him, but never stopped loving him.

That said the point is being evil makes it even easier to fall in love if that special someone arrives as he never had a similar feeling before.

Doesn't count for Frieza thou...

WilliamShadow said:
She decided to kill him, but never stopped loving him.
That said the point is being evil makes it even easier to fall in love if that special someone arrives as he never had a similar feeling before.

Doesn't count for Frieza thou...
Love at first sight is BS imo but i can't disagree with you on how those work in fantsy story

Well... I could disagree with what you said, but Im not arguing real life here.

I liked the chapter, now we should give:

- Chandler is At least High 7-A in stats [The likely higher for him is because he is powered by the night, oneshotted King armor and hurt Hawk, did a High 6-C feat, which is the combined energy of all the damage of the meteors]

- Hawk cancelled Chandler seal on Gowther.

- Then there is Ban..........who got his body destroyed, not sure if vaporized.

@Zero watch how Chandler gets downgraded and suffer!

Entertainment aside I agree with the rating and i do think that was vaporisation considering how he also used a heat based attack when he decided to deal with Diane. Not a great logic, but it's all I got.

Ban is like that underleveled party member in an RPG that the player forgot train, so he gets oneshotted by the chapter boss.

I mean, half Chandler is still > the Sins. This alone should put him in the 80ks with magic, less physically.

PaChi2 said:
I mean, half Chandler is still > the Sins. This alone should put him in the 80ks with magic, less physically.
He got his ass kicked by King when he was healed so no.

Chandler didnt have shields at that moment, tho.

It took the combined effort of Gowther + King to break that shield and cause actual damage..

He was faster than King but Gowther messed it up for him and he took direct hit, it's obvious he's glass cannon without any magic to protect him

King could more or less hold his own against him, different of 10K mean stomp from what we saw so far so i would assume Chandler is around 43-45K so his full power can very well be in the 80-90K range imo

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back