• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Nanatsu No Taizai Discussion Thread 3

Status
Not open for further replies.
That doesn't give you 80k remember how Galan had 40k and only barely made a scratch on Escanor when he reached 50k. These did even more damage to chandler.

Was escanor really 50k at that moment? Also, you shouldnt use Escanor as an example, he got his ass kicked by Mel while he still could hurt him.

Also, it was Gowther's magic that caused Chandler's to drop drastically. Also, we agree that he is a glass cannon without his shields.

Again chandler seems to be glass canon without his magic and he took Direct hit from king, even if you put him on part with king he should be 80K because this half of his power and overpowerd King who is 40K

Escanor only made a scratch on Mel. I said Chandler can't be 80K if his barier was broken by persons who are not even close to it.

And Escanor's power lvl was growing the entire time from 114k point and we don't know Mel's power lvl so that's a bad example from you.

PaChi2 said:
Was escanor really 80k at that moment? Also, you shouldnt use Escanor as an example, he got his ass kicked by Mel while he still could hurt him.
Also, it was Gowther's magic that caused Chandler's to drop drastically. Also, we agree that he is a glass cannon without his shields.
Escanor was 50K with galan, the differnce between Pre-noon Escanor and AS Melidous is less than 10K for sure, Mel could rekt two of the TC and he was only 2-4K above them

Well, Its no use arguing over this.

How about: High 7-A physically, 6-C with magic for chandler?

WilliamShadow said:
Escanor only made a scratch on Mel. I said Chandler can't be 80K if his barier was broken by persons who are not even close to it.
And Escanor's power lvl was growing the entire time from 114k point and we don't know Mel's power lvl so that's a bad example from you.
Mel mouth was full of blood when he punched him dude this isn't mere Scratch my man and of course Escanor was far above 114K when he landed punch on Mel

It was combined attack between King and gowther not just King, also if he was saying the truth then he had less than half of his power when he rekt the sins along with King

80K is totally possible for him

Ok 6-C feat was done by pre-revival Mel who had power level of 56K, then everyone who have same power level or higher should be 6-C no ?

Chandler's is At least 6-C at full power

PaChi2 said:
Im scaling from needing a ~75k attack to break his shield.
They combined their abilties, but that doesn't mean their power lvl combined as well. I mean they could of easily beat the TC by that logic.

They combined their abilties, but that doesn't mean their power lvl combined as well. I mean they could of easily beat the TC by that logic.

No offense, who says they cannot beat the not full powered TC? Arent the sins meant to beat the TC? Look at how they handled Melascula.

PaChi2 said:
Sorry, I hope I didnt disturb, I mean no ill intention.
Lol. If anything i should apologise for being in a bad mood.

Also, let's see if @Dark accepts it the way you combined their power lvls.

I know right he was literally given the Future Zamasu treatment. Getting back handed (staffed) but instead of getting knocked back he was literally smashed into smithereens.

Chandler should be at least 6-C with full power scaling from pre-revival Mel although it may be better to wait and see more about him

Chandler was also boosted by the night, i also put a note in his profile that the High 6-C calc is via the combined powers of the meteors. His feats were:

- Reality warping the night, where he got a boost in power.

- Drop the meteors.

- His magical shields were broken and was injured by Gowther and King magical arrow, which also started to lower his magical power.

- Oneshotted King armor, Ban and damaged Hawk.

- Was matching King attacks, and he briefly pierced them. Lastly he was going to melt Diane, but was stopped.

Didn't he fought bribe the giant and fairy during the night ? i doubt Demons get so much boost from this whole night deal tbh

^Never ~

On serious what will the fairy and ginat do now ? Pre-re-revival Mel was kicking those guys around

Pretty sure I heard somebody say that was a demon mark transformation since he was still able to speak after Transforming.

Also, it could just be that Chandler is the only one to transform further. It's not Indra for sure cause he needs to sacrifice his hearts for it and he didn't do such a thing.

I find it stupid that it's been translated as "Indura" when it's clearly meant to be "Indra".

^I think it might depend on which site you read the manga. I think I found Indra on some and Indura on others.

What annoys me the most is that I can actually read it given that it's in katakana, and I know it's not supposed to be taken phonetically like that.

It was all part of their pla

These kind of things are quite common in manga translations. Guess they think Indura sounds more... I don't know.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back