• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Nanatsu No Taizai Discussion Thread 3

Status
Not open for further replies.
It means that that part of the series will end and another one will start, i doubt that the whole series will end in the current situation with all the things left to settle for the sins.....

Dark649 said:
It means that that part of the series will end and another one will start, i doubt that the whole series will end in the current situation with all the things left to settle for the sins.....
So something like the two year times skip of One Piece?

ZERO7772 said:
Plot armor ......
Don't think that will happen as NNT was pretty damn good in the last couple of weeks/months and i doubt they would risk a plot armor asspull now.

Gloxinia and Dolor did hurt Chandler, so they should scale to whatever this Muscular Chandler has.

Also, I like how King is hyped to be the strongest fairy ever. Unlike Ban, King has had some serious growth in power. Probably the only sin who can take on Chandler is Mel or Escanor.

Now I understand why Zeldoris said that with chandler and the othwr guy there wouldnt be any problem. God, they are so overpowered.

You guys need some perspective.

There are like 4 to 5 characters that can stomp both current (because you must remember that we have had a timeskip since they fought Mel) Gloxinia and dolor at the same time.

Mel, Escanor, Estarosa, Zeldris.

Demon and Divine King, Chandler and The other guy dont count cuz reasons.

Summoning or shooting lightning is MHS, dodging the lightning a very close range is MHS+.

Mel isn't midget anymore he's as tall Eliz "although Eliz herself is just 162cm so he's still little shit "

Interesting though, Mel can probably do more on his own than he ever could with the Sins lmao. He's far more powerful than everyone except Noon Escanor.

GalaxianAegis said:
Interesting though, Mel can probably do more on his own than he ever could with the Sins lmao. He's far more powerful than everyone except Noon Escanor.
And Loli Merlin.

(Easily defeated Meliodas despite the latter attaining his former power as the leader of the Ten Commandments)

I don't think there need for the TC part, we should simply said he defeated Mel in his AS mode

Mel will become the new Demon King and break Elizabeth's curse. Im calling it.

Also, reminder guys for future Nanatsu no Taizai profiles.

DO NOT PLAGIARIZE OFF THE NANATSU NO TAIZAI WIKI!!!

I do not feel like rewriting entire profiles because you guys are too lazy to paraphrase.

Reppuzan said:
@Zero
It's basically the same thing, but I guess it could be made clearer.
It's still debatable whatever this is O mighty Prime Mel or not "it's stupid i know but will " so i think putting AS instead is more clear

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back