• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Nanatsu No Taizai Discussion Thread 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dark649 said:
Escanor likely lost some energy, but she also stopped Assault Meliodas with one attack.
On serious note Mel was extremely weakened from the battle with Escanor, Demons Regenerationn heal wounds but doesn't erase the damage the body took

She said if he recover he will kill them all

Merlin was attacked previously by Zeldris, who should be weaker than Assault Meliodas.

Merlin knock outed weakened Meliodas with her magic,i dont think she is stronger or even close to Mel and Escanor in terms of power.

Wait you guys are serious ? Mel was very weakened from the battle with escanor so Merlin can take him out easily, She said many times through the past 3 chapter Meliodas will slaughter them all if he get the chance

ZERO is right, it's very likely that the battle with them drained a lot of their stamina and also because everyone was betting on Escanor since no-one else could take on him.

Maybe Merli can screw him with one of her haxed spells but i would assume she get speed blitz before she can try anything

Merlin can keep up with other members of the 10C, who can keep up with Mel so I don't think that's the case so far. He's just way stronger than everyone, not too much faster.

None of the 10C comes close to Prime Mel actually, Strongest one of them had power level of 61,000 " while Mel stomped Escanor who had power level of 114,000 until Escanor pulled his final form and stomped Mel but that beside the point

Escanor made joke of the 10TC and Mel made joke of him

I mean her perfect cube seems unbreakable so far lol

Hmm... So it actually follows that story lol. Arthur will pull out the Excalibur and become the most powerful one of all.

Also, "Recapture" Meliodas? Is Mel really who we think he is?

The demon king said to Zeldris to recapture Meliodas. So, I was thinking when exactly was Meliodas captured in the first place.

Also, it appears Meliodas can seriously become more powerful as the current demon king said that Meliodas was about to awaken and that he will become the new Demon King.

Maybe it's some mistranslation or something ? there never mentioned him getting captured by the demons they were sealed for 3000+ years

It's interesting yeah for the demon king to put much faith in Mel just after seeing him getting his ass kicked by Escanor, notably Merlien said this is the strongest Mel have ever been, i seriously having troubles following what the hell thr author is trying to adress, unless demon king knows Escanor can't do shit anymore

I hate how all demons turned to be jokes compare to mel

Dick move from the DK btw to call Mel his successor even after he betrayed them when he have Zeldris who was loyal to him all this time even sealing away the vampires clan "who included girl he careed for right ? "

Guess power is everything after all

If you think a bit Demon king kinda must be that way towards Mel since he is now sealed so no one can stop Mel. Also, it's logic that the strongest demon becomes the King, like Zeldris may be loyal and everything but he alone is nothing in confront to Meliodas.

And yes Demon King knows about Escanor's state plus he knows Escanor is to be feared only at certain time and for a limited time so he doesn't care that much.

Make sense for the strongest demon to be the king but i can't help but to feel salty about Zeldris and he isn't even my fav characters

Some people have theory saying that DK is seeing the events through hawks eyes which explain why is aware of everything happening with the 7DS, during the battle between Mel and escano the author focus on Hawk's eye for some reason

Maybe he was keeping track of Mel this whole time using hawk ?

Last chapter 232 pg 19, The Demon King appears to be looking through Hawk. This chapter essentially reinforces that the Demon King could indeed be using the "Eye of Truth" through Hawk.

Now the Demon King wants Meliodas recaptured for fear of Elizabeth actually succeeding in preventing his regression phase from escalating to point of no return. In a sense, the Demon King really cares...

I think Elizabeth will ultimately succeed doing something Significant but at the same time, I also think Meliodas would be appointed the Demon King.

Important part is that Arthur will soon kick asses and my guess is the demon king will be beaten by him. The power of Excalibur.

I just want Ban to kick asses.. seriously, its bothersome.. he is fodder...

shouldnt he be City level? He punched Demon-infused Hendrick before he became full demon.

He did punch him trough the ground and at the moment of the hit Hendy seemed like he got quite some damage but since he has Regenerationn with his darkness the damage was probably not visible later.

WilliamShadow said:
He did punch him trough the ground and at the moment of the hit Hendy seemed like he got quite some damage but since he has Regenerationn with his darkness the damage was probably not visible later.
This is what I was talking about, but if he doesnt scale, well, nvm.

WilliamShadow said:
ZERO7772 said:
The demon king is for Mel no argue there
I would say the supreme deity honestly.
Why tho ? DK is treated as the big evil for majority of the series and he have long history with Mel and he is the one who put the curse on Mel and he still to this very want mel

We don't even know what happend to the goddess

Remember the horn? The one Meliodas destroyed? I bet that was the supreme deity talking trough it and she appears to hate Meliodas more than anyone else. She was sealed away as well.

Also, i kinda think she is responsible for Elizabeth's curse so that would give him another reason to fight also if he does become the actual demon king than fighting the Supreme deity makes even more sense.

Well we know next to nothing about the goddess, heck they didnt even show her face for some reason

DK for Mel and the Elizabeth will deal with the goddess WHO KNOWS

Also arthor > Escanor

Arthur with Excalibur one shots all :D the author pretty much said it.

Also having a feeling Merlin and her father Belial will be the final villians

Methinks Excalibur will oneshot demons, but not everything. As it's generally considered a "holy sword" in anime and manga. It would kinda make the Sins moot if he's just outright stronger in every aspect ever. Power creep is one of the reasons you dont want that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back