• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Nanatsu No Taizai Discussion Thread 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, we don't have a sense of scale since everything is happening in the cube, and we don't know the cube's durability.

I mean, he could be anything from 6C to 6A. We still don't know how it scales. I mean, his PL is double that of Estarossa BEFORE high noon... at 12:00... well we don't know. Could be triple or whatever.

We might get some feats later on cause it's pretty obvious Escanor,Meliodas and Zeldris(with demon lords power) aren't just island lvl. I mean even Estrarossa is only 60k in power and he is the strongest Island lvl dude except those guys.

Honestly, it's kind of weird that they're still Island Level when they're vastly beyond that at this point. But I guess we need feats before upgrading.

I believe the series will grow much further:

Melascula stated that Meliodas had become what he was back when he was the leader. Escanor at 114k couldnt even stand a chance. Mel compared him to his "little brother". So, maybe, Estarossa or Zeldris is likely around that mark or even higher.

PaChi2 said:
I believe the series will grow much further:
Melascula stated that Meliodas had become what he was back when he was the leader. Escanor at 114k couldnt even stand a chance. Mel compared him to his "little brother". So, maybe, Estarossa or Zeldris is likely around that mark or even higher.
He said that he just hasn't had that much fun. That doesn't mean jack shit. Besides, that's still not high noon Escanor. As "The One"... well let's just say it's completely unfair towards others.

10C really do seem like fodder now. How TF is Ban gonna do jack shit against this? I mean, he couldn't steal enough strength from Estarossa to even move his jaw... this is just out of proportions lol

@Thunder relax. Dont take what I said too seriously man.

I said "even higher", what you cant deny is that Mel compared him to his little brother because he gave him a "fun" fight. Take it as you want.

Actually Merlin was worried so her cube probably wouldn't resist several direct hits by ethier one of them. And the one Escanor looks pretty dangerous in general for everyone.

Also pretty sure Meliodas was reffering on Zeldris when he talked about his little brother since this arc is kinda all about Zeldris. Plus Estarossa got his ass kicked already.

I didn't even realize the two chapters are already out. And somehow missed all spoilers in this thread despite commenting but DAMN.... today's a good day. And it's a fair compromise too. And I always thought Escanor had Regenerationn

Erm, okay. I'm probably going to catch up on NNT tomorrow. Too much hype.

Also, why's Assault Mode Meliodas described as "it" on his profile? Doesn't he have a gender anymore?

Meliodas' assault mode needs to be "At least 6-C, likely higher", the same for Escanor's The One and almost noon versions.

Meliodas' profile needs another key for his Post-Timeskip demon form though. Because the form he used to annihilate Fraudrin and his Assault Mode are two different states.

I wouldnt add another key for his demon form tbh. He only used it once and we dont have anything to scale it from. Maybe in the future if he does something more impressive than annihilating fodder.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back