• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Nanatsu No Taizai Discussion Thread 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
In that Ban scan, it seemed to me that Elaine just negated the poison and Ban healed on his own. He couldn't before because the poison kept damaging him.

someone help me, im debating against this fanboy, saying that in shonen less emotions=more power and that mel gets stronger the more he dies.

Well that is true, that's the whole premise of his character. Tho it doesn't apply to everyone (because not everyone is a crap character LUL). Escanor for example, he gets pretty... "emotional" when he's The One.

AnonymouXOtakuX said:
someone help me, im debating against this fanboy, saying that in shonen less emotions=more power and that mel gets stronger the more he dies.
Mel doesnt "get stronger" every time he dies, he has his emotions/feelings stolen, which translates into making him ruthless and more of a killer. Would it be more effective in a battle? I guess. But no increase in raw powah that we know of.

PaChi2 said:
AnonymouXOtakuX said:
Mel doesnt "get stronger" every time he dies, he has his emotions/feelings stolen, which translates into making him ruthless and more of a killer. Would it be more effective in a battle? I guess. But no increase in raw powah that we know of.
yeah, i know. but he was saying "this isn't mels true power, he could beat escanor even at high noon, if the demon king were to turn him into the person he was from 3000 years in the past, the more his emotions are stolen, the more powerful he becomes, in shonen the less emotions you have the more power you obtain and shit"

PaChi2 said:
AnonymouXOtakuX said:
What? You alright mate? How did his PL just then suddenly rise to 60k base without demon mark after he got killed by Estarossa? It definitely does increase his PL. Compared to 56k with demon mark he had before...

Meliodas is exactly what he ones was just like stated by Melascula. Less emotions equals more power for him.

WilliamShadow said:
Meliodas is exactly what he ones was just like stated by Melascula. Less emotions equals more power for him.
actually, its not, merlin stated that he runs the risk of losing his emotions if he uses too much of his demon powers.

@Thunder it was never stated that resurrecting made him stronger. Meliodas got stronger by unknown means (probably that fight against the Demon King he had, dunno).

Less emotions = More easily controlled by demon power = less suppressed power.

That's what I think. Meliodas is suppressing most of his power normally.

actually, its not, merlin stated that he runs the risk of losing his emotions if he uses too much of his demon powers.

He is still weaker than Escanor.

And the emotions she refers on are gone in his assault form.

WilliamShadow said:
He is still weaker than Escanor.
And the emotions she refers on are gone in his assault form.

i know that he is weaker than escanor, but what im saying is that his emotions aren't tide to his power, his emotions are tide with how he uses it

^It ends up the same less emotions means more power whether it's simply his use of power or the amount he has.

WilliamShadow said:
^It ends up the same less emotions means more power whether it's simply his use of power or the amount he has.
his use of power. if he is merciless, sadistic and with little regard for life, he could use his power and he wouldn't have the weakness of friends, and his power wouldn't take him over. not his raw power tied to emotions

ZERO7772,

Put things into perspective and look at the context. Absolutely nobody present, except Elizabeth, knows what a Prime Meliodas even is.

Fraudin declared him to be as he was 3000 years ago but that wasn't entirely accurate (because we know he's even stronger).

Merlin says he is as he was 3000 years ago but her word isn't law. She herself admitted to only hearing of the Legends (because Merlin was/is a small girl in age next to Meliodas and Elizabeth)

The Demon King however should have a greater picture what a Prime Meliodas is in terms of power. In the first place he only said his son "will begin to approach the once Infamous, Supreme, Almighty Demon" as a result of him siphoning away his good Emotions in order to eventually restore himself.

Something very interesting Meliodas mentioned this chapter. He said "I hadn't had this much fun since my fights with my cute little brothers" when Escanor's power level was well above 114000. This effectively implies that the 10C (or at least Meliodas' cute little ones) can shoot-up their power levels well above 100000 without the use of Indura. So just as Mera made a fantastic comeback, I expect the same of the 10C (though this also means the SDS must still power up, especially Ban).

Edit: I'm quite curious about something. Apparently, King Arthur will surpass the SDS. My question is, How? How will he surpass people with power levels that easily exceed 100000? What's the origin of his power... Goddess perhaps?

Escanor likely lost some energy, but she also stopped Assault Meliodas with one attack.

Merlin one shoutted Escanor and mel

We need upgrade indeed and lets not forget :

Perfect cube > Mel and Esca

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back