• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Nanatsu No Taizai Discussion Thread 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Actually he was stated to be the strongest before Meliodas (power lvl 32,500)died , resurrected and became seriously OP.

Now his power lvl in base is 61000.

@WilliamShadow

Escanor ain't full power tho. It's not noon. I'd like to remind you, he thwacked Estarossa AND Zeldris once and they got rekt. Ofc, as far as we know, only Zeldris recovered, but that still doesn't change the fact that he almost one-shot a 60k and 61k lad, one of which was supposed to take the throne.

The point of the battle is that it's going to reach noon cause if the battle start from noon Escanor would get weaker.

I do but suffer! Also just go on YouTube and write Nanatsu no taizai manga spoilers 229 and you even have a bit of cool music with it.

Let's consider what we know.

We know that Escanor was said to be the Strongest SDS, but this was long before Meliodas' true power came to the picture. We also know that only Merlin and Meliodas hyped him up as the Strongest SDS, but Meliodas immediately said with his poker face that his "strength isn't completely back yet" thus invalidating the weight of the claim. http://www.*********.co/manga/nanatsu_no_taizai/c137/16.html

Merlin is now voicing her fears that Current Meliodas (who isn't even Prime Meliodas as the Demon King is still in Purgatory) is "beyond his capabilities". She knows Escanor (from 12am-12pm) so for her to say that means something very significant.

Honestly Escanor and the SDS are in big trouble here. They'd be very fortunate if Meliodas isn't functioning with reasoning & behaving more like a Beserker, but if he's in control of his power, only Elizabeth could stop him (I guess that's why she's even there right now lol).

Side note. I've noticed something interesting. Every time Evil Meliodas is talked about, they refer to him as "that guy" as if a different person altogether. When the Demon King and Estarossa spoke of him, they alluded to this. Even Meliodas once called his Evil Self "that guy". Now Merlin is saying in this chapter "that captain". I know there's only one Meliodas, but still...

Nah. Nakaba is just trying to hype it up as "trouble for 7DS" as you said, but it's gonna go fine for Escanor. All good writers (Nakaba included) stick to a rule called Chekhov's gun. It will be a stalemate.

The only way to get away with making Escanor lose would be subverting expectations, but that would destroy any character Nakaba has built up with Escanor. If Escanor lost, he wouldn't have the right to be that prideful "pinnacle" guy.

But that's just a random writers thoughts. Nakaba is good, he can probably make it work, but I doubt he'll do anything other than I've specified.

Anyways, the way I see it is, the 3 great races (demons, gods/goddesses and humans) have their ruler. Demons have Mel's father (and at the end, Mel, he'll just take over the demons and make peace and armies of nephilim with goddesses or something), goddesses have Supreme Deity, and humans have.... drumroll... Escanor.

Why? We all remember how Supreme Deity and Demon king have been portrayed, right? Overbearing, immense presences. Now go look back to Galan vs Escanor. Portrayed the same way as the 2 big ones.

Also, Merlin is half goddes half demon? Huh. Confirms my old theory I posted on Reddit.

Elaine should be updated. She's now MUCH stronger than Gray Demon Hendrickson (Elaine is 20k, Gray Demon Hendrickson was 5.8k). Someone should make a graph for power scaling (power level on X axis, attack potency on Y axis)

Melascula's durability should be upgraded by quite a bit. At least the shield part, as she said that not even Zeldris could break through Cocoon of darkness without DK's power, so that makes her above baseline island level.

You should make a revision thread where you list why these characters should be upgraded.

Too bad those spoilers don't show a battle I mean sure Meliodas looks OP and is probably gonna win, but leaving that aside... Does Merlin really think her barrier will resist???

F * ck Merascula, I want to see Escanor Vs Meliodas

Perfect Cube Is quite resistant, he resisted galan, went tank the destruction of Fraudin

The only way for to resist it in my opinion is that neither Escanor nor Meliodas hits it directly which is probably Escanor's plan.

Just seen the new chapters. Meliodas and the guy who's apparently a Divine Sword are gonna need new keys.

Also Perfect Cube was perfectly able to resist their attacks.

Guess Escanor really is the strongest sin. Still thou those were just spoilers so who knows, someone got full chapters maybe or they aren't out yet?

Also, what's the point of of other sins When Escanor one shots the comandaments except Zeldoris who's power is still unknown cause of the Demon Lord's power.

114k and it's not even his max lol...

It's funny - Zeldris, Mel AND Estarossa all counter Escanor but he bascially stomped 'em all. Tho Zeldris doesn't exactly count, as they never fought directly.

I mean seriously, Mel destroyed the Cruel Sun, Estarossa can counter his physical strength... I wonder how ******* scared would Estarossa be vs noon Escanor. I mean, he literally DOUBLED his PL before noon... That's just mind-blowing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back