• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Nanatsu no Taizai Discussion Thread 15

Iapitus The Impaler said:
What does Ban do in character? I have seen the anime, but I don't have a solid answer to what he starts with. The question came up in this thread
Sometimes he heart steals and more often he tries to overpower the opponent.

Actually, I don't know why do you compare Zeldris with the Sinner. Of course the Sinner is stronger. The fact that Zeldris hold a better fight with Mael than Sinner is because of his God power that the demon king gave which nullify magical attack(like the ruler). Therefore Mael has to use physical attack on Zeldris rather than magical attack while he took down the Sinner by magical attack. So the magical power of Mael should be higher than physical. Beside Zeldris also stated that Cusack is stronger than him then how could the combination of both Cusack and Chandler is weaker than him? In chap 290.

Hewa Fort said:
Actually, I don't know why do you compare Zeldris with the Sinner. Of course the Sinner is stronger. The fact that Zeldris hold a better fight with Mael than Sinner is because of his God power that the demon king gave which nullify magical attack(like the ruler). Therefore Mael has to use physical attack on Zeldris rather than magical attack while he took down the Sinner by magical attack. So the magical power of Mael should be higher than physical. Beside Zeldris also stated that Cusack is stronger than him then how could the combination of both Cusack and Chandler is weaker than him? In chap 290.
tbhh God doesnt actually nullify magic its just magical resistance. remember when Ludo shot him with the large explosion? zeldoris bleed from it.

So throughout the entire fight Mael was pretty easily overpowering Zeldris w/ God and 2nd Demon Mark even as he was weakening due to it being past noon. Though it seems like Zeldris managed to temporarily overpower Mael with an emotional boost. But even with the emotional boost he still couldn't dent Full Wings King's Pollen Garden. Also here comes 10C/Demon King Meliodas who looks like an adult now.

so does this make him immune to time stop/time manipulation? cuz merlin spell activated

Also is there a point in doing zeldris speed feat with both ON vs that rock and him canceling all merlins elemental invis spells?

We don't actually know if he broke out of the cocoon before or after Chrono Coffin was activated.

tbhh God doesnt actually nullify magic its just magical resistance. remember when Ludo shot him with the large explosion? zeldoris bleed from it.
false it does he has to activate it tho... we can just assume it wasnt activated. cuz i got 100 scans saying it nulls magic
Zeldris magic immunity
Zeldris magic immunity 2
Zeldris magic immunity 3
. like did you even read them bro? plus even mael agreed it null magic thats why he fought him physically

Meliodas needs to get upgraded with 10TC and 4 extra TC abilities ASAP.

10 commandments powers: Love (can't hate or you become powerless)
Selflessness (have feelings of greed or selfish desire to lose their memories, feelings, and entire sense of self)
Truth (can't lie or you turn to stone)
Pacifism (can't kill or you die by aging)
Faith (any who show faithlessness in his presence will have their eyes set ablaze)
Piety (can't turn your back to DK or you become brainwashed)
Reticence
Purity
Patience
Repose Extra TC abilities:
Scythe of Silence (seal power)
Bell of Truth (illusion dispell)
Incence of Purity (mindfuck)
Lightball of Love (sleep inducement)

He already has love in his Prime key. Also we should probably wait for the next chapter to come out before we add his 10C/Demon King Key. Right now we don't have any good full body shots of his new form. Also we don't even know if he has just one form or if he could still use his Demon Mark as well as Assault Mode on top of his current power.

No. Aladdin is far above in hax. Just BFR the verse for lightyears in distance

My translation into English:
Page 1 (cover, center text): Everything for power.
Page 1 (cover, side text): Mael the "Sun", the "Original Demon" and Zeldoris fight fiercely! With the spell's activation, the light of victory shines!

Page 2
- Zeldoris: Kuh!!
- Hendrickson: Everyone, are you alright?
- Escanor: Hendi-kun!
- Merlin: Just three more minutes!
- Mael: Zeldoris, let's put an end to this useless battle. Although they were false memories, you and I were brothers. I'm sure we can understand each other if we talk.

Page 3
- Zeldoris: hah... I wouldn't have listened to you even when you were Estarossa!
- Mael: Zeldoris...!

Page 4
- Merlin: two more minutes!

Page 5
- Mael: you look impatient. Do you really intend to win this Holy War by turning Meliodas into the Demon King?
- Mael: do you really intend to make your older brother... become that?
- Zeldoris: I don't care what you say!

Page 6
- Zeldoris: this is what Meliodas wants!
- Mael: "how is this possible... what is this obsession?"
- Zeldoris: stay out of my way!!!!!

Page 7
- Ludociel: Mael!!!
- Merlin: one more minute!
- Zeldoris: uoooohhhh!!!!!
- Unknown: protect Merlin!
- Hawk: I'll be turned into beef!

Page 8
- Diane: King!!
- King: give up... you have no chance of winning. "Or we will get to our limit..."
- Zeldoris: Shiiiiiiiiiiit!!!!!

Page 9
- Hawk: he's gonna kill himself!
- Elizabeth: Zeldoris... what makes you go that far? What makes you so determined?

Page 10
- Mael: too bad.
- Mael: haa... haa...

Page 11
-Zeldoris: "I'll fulfill my promise... I'll make him Demon King... I'll revive Gel-"
- Merlin: everyone... thanks to you, I did it!

Page 12
- Merlin: Chrono Coffin, activate!
- Hawk: did the cocoon's time really stop?
- Hendrickson: Hawk-kun that is...!

Page 13
- Unknown: the bird stopped...
- Zeldoris: Gelda... Gelda...
- King: looks like it's finally over...

Page 14
- Hawk: yeaaaah, the Holy War is over!
- Elizabeth: Merlin, good job!
- Mael: brother...
- Ludociel: don't say anything!
- Escanor: I'm so glad!
- Gowther: isn't that right?

Page 15
- Escanor: Merlin-san are you okay?
- Merlin: as I thought, this spell was too much for me. I'm gonna need a lot of Captain's booze later.
- Elizabeth: Hendrickson, thank you so much for taking care of sister Margaret and Gil!
- Hendrickson: Elizabeth-sama, how do you know about that?
- Elizabeth: King-sama saw everything with his Spirit Spear...

Page 16
- Hawk: come back here already! Everyone tried really hard to help you, Meliodas!
- Hawk: there's only one day left for Elizabethg's curse to be activated!
- Elizabeth: "Meliodas... I hope you're okay..."
- Hawk: huh?

Page 17
- Hawk: there's nothing inside the cocoon...

Page 18
(no text)

Page 19
- Elizabeth: Meliodas... is that you?
- Zeldoris: kuh... hahaha... I fulfilled my promise.

Page 20
- Zeldoris: Demon King.
(top text): next chapter will be number 300! And to celebrate, color pages!
(side text): the spell was activated, but it was too late. After absorbing the ten commandments, Meliodas is reborn as the Demon King!
(bottom text): Happiness turns into despair. The ally of darkness is born.
(bottom text 2): continues in chapter 300, "Meliodas, the Demon King"
Rough translation of some parts from ***********

We don't if he can do all of those in the exact same way yet. Let's just wait and see what he will show off.

So who believes that Demon King Meliodas will perform a feat that's 6-B or higher next chapter?

if you look at the scans.. they sensed meliodas power so he had to had gotten out after the time stop activated else they would've sensed his power before

Peter1129 said:
So who believes that Demon King Meliodas will perform a feat that's 6-B or higher next chapter?
I'd hope so. Our best shot at this would be a nice Earthquake feat across all of Britannia

Man I may perform any feat that the mangaka wants lol. He has enough hype so I wouldn't be surprised if he pulls down the moon or destroys half of the earth. What I'm saying is anything can be expected cause it's the writers mind. They don't care about power scaling

My favorite thing about this chapter aside from DK Meliodas finally being revealed is how everyone is so smug and happy thinking they stopped him, but then turned to utter horror because they really failed.

Back