• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Nanatsu no Taizai Discussion Thread 15

Wait is that assuming we use the size for Britannia we got from Causality's calc or assuming Britannia is real life Britain?

Nice.

Also should we add a God + 2nd Demon Mark key for Zeldris? He has been using this combination for the past few chapters.

Ehh Zeldris is pretty much Naruto at this point. He's just stacking different abilities together to create new combinations. Just like how Naruto stacks different forms together to create new forms.

Oh right by the way who's going to fix Mael's profile? His current powers and abilities section just ends at 4C Mael. His archangel key doesn't have any abilities listed.

Peter1129 said:
Oh right by the way who's going to fix Mael's profile? His current powers and abilities section just ends at 4C Mael. His archangel key doesn't have any abilities listed.
To be honest, I feel a complete seperation of him and Estarossa would be good

Although I think we could also use the tabbers for Mael.

Some of the larger profiles like Rimuru Tempest and Lucemo are currently using it.

Peter1129 said:
Although I think we could also use the tabbers for Mael.
Some of the larger profiles like Rimuru Tempest and Lucemo are currently using it.
So you mean a tabber that seperates two whole tier pages but is still on the same page?

I don't know how to do that though, but it's a good idea

I checked their profiles on how they did it and it seems pretty easy so I can probably add the tabbers. Though somebody else is gonna have to add the abitlities since I don't know what abitlies Mael should have.

I don't think I've ever been more hyped for a chapter. And I never let myself get hyped up. I had a strong feeling he'd come out at 300

Maybe the spell was finished before mel got out of the coccon but after he finish to absorb the commandments

The demon mark zeldris displayed against escanor/ludo seems to be different than the one he did against mael. This could mean that zeldris changing his mark resembling that of AM mel could be a more pwoer up than the one previously.

Zezu1995 said:
naw he showed that mark right before chanlder and cusack got out of the seal
that mark doesn't go in full circle it has a tail like a question mark so its not as defined when he fought mael.

ok who was the guy that said it was the back of the cacoon....?? it was the top lol which showed the bird and the rocks frozen in time so yes he got out after it activated but damn... that was fast no one even noticed

I don't think this proves he got out after time was stopped.

From the angle they're all standing at, nobody could have seen the hole in the top of the cocoon. So Meliodas busted out, time was stopped, and then Meliodas appeared.

Back