• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Nanatsu No Taizai Discussion Thread 10

Status
Not open for further replies.
"An attack that is impossible to defend against". Might be just my interpretation, but I believe Zeldris isn't on the level of Ludoshel in terms of physical prowess to so effortlessly cut him. But further explanation would help to clear things, this magic might just boost his Attack Potency to these levels.

They clearly have enough movement capability to block, as seen in the last pages. But even if they couldn't, that doesn't really explain Zeldris effortlessly damaging both Ludoshel and Late-Morning Escanor.

DragonEmperor23 said:
Zeldris was shown to be able to damage Ludo normally pre this chapter and how strong is Esca late morning?
Remember how I put emphasis on "effortlessly", he only made a small cut on Ludo's face after a massive clash of strikes, in which he was clearly outmatched, therefore he normally wouldn't be able to so easily wound Ludoshel like this, even after he was prepared to receive the attack. We still need to know if this comes from a power boost or durability negation, but the chapter somewhat implies durability negation, so we will have to wait.

merlin said an unknown attack was protecting him or something either way we still hasnt seen what ludo can really do anyways

Yeah, I'm saying we should wait more to see if it's clarified further. This is only the beginning of the fight after all. I don't think Ludo's gotten serious either...wait. I just thought about it, do angels not have a unique magic power like the other clans?

DragonEmperor23 said:
Yeah, I'm saying we should wait more to see if it's clarified further. This is only the beginning of the fight after all. I don't think Ludo's gotten serious either...wait. I just thought about it, do angels not have a unique magic power like the other clans?
The fact ludo would not be able to touch zeldris to his immunity says hes far stronger than ludo. It was never stated either that going back to their original form increases their power. Also ludo admit that margaret is a perfect vessel since she has affinity elements.

DragonEmperor23 said:
The fact ludo would not be able to touch zeldris to his immunity says hes far stronger than ludo. It was never stated either that going back to their original form increases their power. Also ludo admit that margaret is a perfect vessel since she has affinity elements.

normally in NNT you can develop a special power but i guess for angels they aint show much outside of ark and graces

and yes fairys/goddess/giants normally use one type of magic while almost everyone else has their race magic and a special one

dragon most fairys are plant based also anything know where i can ask nabaka a question or the link etc to it

Though his overall power level is higher than Zeldris, I suspect Ludoshel's combat / physical power isn't much higher.

ya you gota remember its 3 stats . and yes GOD gives him a buff and he still has that 2nd demon mark .

I kinda doubt that. He was able to easily knock back both Transformed Chandler and Cusack using physical attacks. Also Nakaba doesn't even mention the sub categories anymore so I don't think those are as relevant as the overall power lvl.

know what i notice about the angel domain thing.. how come we only talk about the ocean but not the sky sariel created?

Zezu1995 said:
know what i notice about the angel domain thing.. how come we only talk about the ocean but not the sky sariel created?
Creating an unknown sized pocket dimesion is kinda impossible to rate.

From the looks of it, Zeldris is now overpowering everyone to the point that The One Escanor is needed to stop him.

It also looks like they tried to get around his weakness of only affecting living beings by dropping a rock on him, but seemingly Zeldris' rapid sword movements are fast enough to destroy any incoming matter in all directions...

If Zeldris the character with the greatest defense in the series right now?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back