• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Nanatsu No Taizai Discussion Thread 10

Status
Not open for further replies.
Zezu1995 said:
true also the fact that mael ran away vs meliodas.. so if mael had a PL of 201k+ AM can easily be higher than that OR.. mel has a amp he can use other than indura speaking of that can we confirm indura is 4x buff?
Eh, if we go by your typical shounen trope, Assault Mel is missing his emotions (which are strong as seen from their ability to fight the DK for 60 years), so full power AM Mel + Emotions should be higher.

We need to throw out higher power level makes you stronger, we should go off if a character can damage another, or actual comparings of people, it wouldn't change a lot, but we wouldn't go, oh, this person has a higher powerl level, that makes him way stronger, cause once again, Power levels are stupid at this point

Like I said before we don't need to do that just yet. The power lvls system still works fine for now. The only problem is Nakaba constantly retconning a characters power lvl or not revealing the true extents of their power.

No, by this logic

Zeldris with Demon King Powers and One Commandment and King >>> Assault Meliodas

Even tho this directly contradicts what happened in the plot

Power Levels no longer justify who is stronger

Well, i guess this confirms my theory that Meliodas is indeed weaker than in the Holy War. When Meliodas was in Purgatory the DK said that he was going to start approching the overpowered demon he once was, not that he had already recovered all his power. Meliodas AM (against Escanor) is weaker than in the Holy War apparently.

I don't like Chandler and Cusack being that strong. Sure, we might say that Mel is weaker now but what about Zeldris?. The Demon Prince only has 60k, and even with the DK's power he was weaker than 142k Mel... and now he will fight Ludociel with 200k.

Well, lets wait and see how Nakaba handles Zeldris and Escanor's PL. Zeldris had a second Demon Mark (similar to Post-Revival Meliodas) that he didnt use against Mel, so he might actually be stronger than we think.

Yeah. For all we know. Chandler, Cusack, and Luboshiel could have really shitty combat or magic stats. And have primarily spirit power.

Retcons are a thing. Ludoshel was originally hesitant of fighting Post-Revival Demon Mark Meliodas 1 on 1. But now it turns out he could solo Assault Mode Meliodas. The power lvl itself isn't inconsistent as the characters with a higher power lvl would still win majority of the time. Unless you're Merlin who has hax as shown in the current fight.

Despite all the BS Power levels, Zeldris better get a power level of 250,000

He is easily my favorite villain and I am rooting for him to absolutely wreck everyone, and hopefully win the fight and beat Ludoshel

I think the main problem is Prime Meliodas. At first we thought Post-Revival Meliodas = Prime Meliodas due to Fraudrin's statemnt. But now it seems like Prime Meliodas is probably even stronger than Post-Revival to an unknown extent.

I always thought Prime Meliodas was Assault Mode Mel, but I guess that was retconned, also it looks like Flash wasn't really explained, besides being fast, apparently it's some kinda energy and it burns stuff, like when he used it against Chandler

God lvl is about a million(creator of commandments/graces).

I think we should rescale Nanatsu no Taizai in many aspects since Britannia is Britain(a country) so possibly the mountains, lakes,etc are just hills and small lakes or ponds. Starting from the weak characters like holy knight.

You said the holy knights are 7-A and move with the speed of Massively Hypersonic but Golgius(a member of weird fangs) escaped from Meliodas by a horse and his invisibility. If he was that fast running is much more faster. I think Holy Knights should be just 8-C to 8-B(since Britain seperated into many small countries and city so those city should be just as big as city blocks). The speed, striking level,etc shoulb be changed too.

I went back and read the Meliodas vs Escanor Fight, they do flat out say, Meliodas has the same power he had, during the Holy War, so Assault Mels 142,000 is his full power back in his prime, which I think is now retconned, but whatever

So now we have a Post-Revival Assault Mode which is 142k and a Prime Assault Mode which is probably over 200k. I guess that would explain why he was able to pin down Zeldris who is supposedly comparable to Ludoshel. He probably regressed to his prime during his sleep after all his emotions were taken away. That's probably the only explanation at his point.

We can't know that yet^

We can't assume Mel has another form based on this, after all, it was 142,000 Mel who dominated Zeldris and Estarossa simultaneously, which proves power levels are still BS

DemonGodMitchAubin said:
We can't know that yet^

We can't assume Mel has another form based on this, after all, it was 142,000 Mel who dominated Zeldris and Estarossa simultaneously, which proves power levels are still BS
Just how the **** do you know for sure? His darkness was getting more and more intense as he recovered beforw that confrontation, Goddamn ya'll just don't pay attention ****

I'm not sure, but we're not sure how powerful he was afterwards tho, point is Power levels still make no sense, how many times are they gonna say, Mel finally has his full power back, I believe 1 commandment Meliodas has a power level in the 200,000's but not Assault Mel, the PL's are dumb dude, admit it

DemonGodMitchAubin said:
I'm not sure, but we're not sure how powerful he was afterwards tho, point is Power levels still make no sense, how many times are they gonna say, Mel finally has his full power back, I believe 1 commandment Meliodas has a power level in the 200,000's but not Assault Mel, the PL's are dumb dude, admit it
No no no, don't try and pull that bs, he was gaining power in between his big fight with escanor and and his bros period.point.blank

No, he was, but we don't know the increase of Power, for him to jump so far ahead, from 142,000 to 200,000 in that short timespan, and it looks like Mid-Morning Escanor is matching 173,000 Chandler, who is far higher than the Mel who wrecked a near morning Escanor, the PL are BS, King beating 200,000 Mael makes no sense, and Ludoshel being that high also makes no sense

To quote a famous abridged series, "Power Levels are BS"

DemonGodMitchAubin said:
No, he was, but we don't know the increase of Power, for him to jump so far ahead, from 142,000 to 200,000 in that short timespan, and it looks like Mid-Morning Escanor is matching 173,000 Chandler, who is far higher than the Mel who wrecked a near morning Escanor, the PL are BS, King beating 200,000 Mael makes no sense, and Ludoshel being that high also makes no sense

To quote a famous abridged series, "Power Levels are BS"
No where in this recent chapter did escanor match chandler, We uss that term far too much when characters just get blown away from a clash

@DemonGodMitchAubin Escanor never matched any of them. He got blown back from blocking a single attack from Cusack and Chandler. Just like when he was blown back after blocking a few attacks from 142k Meliodas.
61588C0A-BF1D-4828-80F6-D0F0BFE987FB

@Burlap

No need to get so offended bud, But it looks like Escanor's gonna compete, so I'm calling BS for now, maybe I'll be wrong, but for now, I'm not buying it, however 200,000+ Zeldris I can get behind

1. TEAM ZELDRIS FTW

Honestly this entire fanbase get's so damn frustrated at powerscaling misunderstandings, all it takes is a perception change,

60k was never zeldri and meliodas' absolute base and the commandments and arcangels were much stronger pre-sealing

DemonGodMitchAubin said:
@Burlap

No need to get so offended bud, But it looks like Escanor's gonna compete, so I'm calling BS for now, maybe I'll be wrong, but for now, I'm not buying it, however 200,000+ Zeldris I can get behind
i'm not offended at all especially with a 100k++ escanor, just wish people would juat chamge their view of power levels, like i said above the ten commandments (although they have been out by months) The seal still affected their full extent of their powerlike chandler.

Because Power Levels are always a bad idea, they usually don't make sense, Dragon Ball was the same, it just looks bad

My biggest problem here is how needless the power-creep is getting. Why would someone try to make a fight that's "not just about numbers", and proceed to make every character involved dwarf Assault Mode Meliodas in sheer number (except Escanor so far).

DemonGodMitchAubin said:
Because Power Levels are always a bad idea, they usually don't make sense, Dragon Ball was the same, it just looks bad
Power Levels by themselves are not a bad idea, they are just there to spoon-feed the reader to how powerful a character is. They become a problem when the writing gets to incompetent levels of ass-pulling.

@Zezu1995 They probably won't cause otherwise the power lvls would probably be in the quadrillions. Right now it's all powerscaling in DBS. Which people still fail to do due to bias and inconsistent author statements.

Well, it should be noted that Meliodas' power changes with his Wrath. It was literally a major plot point when Meliodas was trying to get his power back from the Druids that his anger causes him to get vastly more destructive, so remember that his Assault Mode was measured at 142,000 when he was in a calm state with no Commandments either. I'd bet that Mel's power level appears deceivingly low on purpose when he's calm but when he gets angry it rises to the 200,000+ levels. Plus the 142,000 measurement was before he absorbed 5 Commandments, so that's another factor to consider.

No matter how low and stupid the plot goes, there will always be people who defend it and say it make perfect sense~

Sat what you want. Those power levels are dumb and create many inconsistency.

Just because I am pointing out the flaws in the writing doesn't mean I am not enjoying it

Power levels exist just to hype up characters nothing more

Waiting for our lord Escanor to put the demons in their place~

question lets say PLs gets more crazy do we have to rescale the whole verse? if so might be best to wait till its finish to do everything in one go

ZERO7772 said:
No matter how low and stupid the plot goes, there will always be people who defend it and say it make perfect sense~

Sat what you want. Those power levels are dumb and create many inconsistency.
Still subjective and doesn't matter anyway

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back