• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Nanatsu No Taizai Discussion Thread 10

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ezeriot said:
dk even at 100% is < The ONE . Assault mode meliodas got the hand from The ONe and could not damage him with 1000 hits of amped Lostvayne .
Get your stupid ass out. The One is merely weak. Mael who was the previous user of the sunshine retreated while battling meliodas in goddess realm.

"dk even at 100% is < The ONE" ...lmfao

Sunshine is merely a fraction of power from the SD, how would the ONE much less the entirety of the sun grace as a whole be any greater than her rival in power

faMaxnumb231 said:
Get your stupid ass out. The One is merely weak. Mael who was the previous user of the sunshine retreated while battling meliodas in goddess realm.
wrong. The ONE is peak ESCANOR. Mael with Sunshine in his prime days was the equal to Elisabeth, AM Meliodas and Ludoshcel.

The ONE (Peak Power Escanor) >> rest of NnT as shown by him not getting scratched from 1000 hits of amped lostvayne from AM meliodas, and him one-shotting AM meliodas with his fingers. That is The ONE.

wrong. The ONE is peak ESCANOR. Mael with Sunshine in his prime days was the equal to Elisabeth, AM Meliodas and Ludoshcel.

The ONE (Peak Power Escanor) >> rest of NnT as shown by him not getting scratched from 1000 hits of amped lostvayne from AM meliodas, and him one-shotting AM meliodas with his fingers. That is The ONE.

You do realize escanor and mael had the same piwer right?? You do realize mael without his sunshine is still far stronger than escanor without his sunshine right??? So by all that means MAEL any time of they day is superior to escanor. he never got stratch by meliodas who WAS stated to be progressing to his old self and has not reached there yet. So this is clearly false. If youre an escanor fanboy then i have no reason to talk to you or debunk your claims since all of them are nothing to be backed up lol.

Maxnumb231 said:
You do realize escanor and mael had the same piwer right?? You do realize mael without his sunshine is still far stronger than escanor without his sunshine right??? So by all that means MAEL any time of they day is superior to escanor. he never got stratch by meliodas who WAS stated to be progressing to his old self and has not reached there yet. So this is clearly false. If youre an escanor fanboy then i have no reason to talk to you or debunk your claims since all of them are nothing to be backed up lol.
We haven't seen Mel fight Mael as The One though.

It's entirely possible that the personalities are the one thing they share, but also, it's equally possible that they aren't similar in that way either.

If they share the same personality as Sunshine amps, it could be that it was the piss weak Mael vs Meliodas, which is why he ran away.

It also could be that the fact that Escanor as the one was so prideful he wouldn't see Mel as a threat, even if he was. It's just all too situational to make any conclusive facts.

We haven't seen Mel fight Mael as The One though.

It's entirely possible that the personalities are the one thing they share, but also, it's equally possible that they aren't similar in that way either.

If they share the same personality as Sunshine amps, it could be that it was the piss weak Mael vs Meliodas, which is why he ran away.

It also could be that the fact that Escanor as the one was so prideful he wouldn't see Mel as a threat, even if he was. It's just all too situational to make any conclusive facts.

What the **** are u talking about?? They literally have the same power stated by ludoshel.

Yes its more highly likely he used the One mode, the fact that meliodas has been fighting goddess clan for several years and still forcing ththeththem to back down and even if mael qas at The One mode he wouldve easily defeated everyone but yet the fact Goddess clan couldnt get a hold of the demon clan even having mael and his sunshine tells the moral story. WHY ARE U MAKING SOUND LIKE MAEL HAS THE SAME PERSONALITY AS ESCANOR?? Never it once stated mael is prideful he was basically the inheritant of ludos wish. So no if he was that prideful he couldve never carried ludos wish. Youre in the wrong here buddy.

The fact mael IN HIS OWN REALM retreated from meliodas and HE even said to meliodas "A cluster of darkness not faltering to my sun... Who are you?" So clearly all of you who dick rides escanor 24/7 and make it seem like hes even a god tier shows the IQ. Mael>>>>escanor if youre an escanor i feel youre gonan get salty. But this is facts. If you guys can prove escanor has higher base than mael and haz different power please provide evidence.

Anyways it doesn't take a temper atantrum to establish that MaelwSunshine is definitely> Escanor w Sunshine. It would make more sense for a goddess to get a bigger power buff from a grace than a Human.

But we still haven't seen him as The One though.

Meliodas should probably need to be upgraded higher since his magic alone causes him to be at DK level where he isnt allowed to be in the human realm.

We have no details on what Mel's magic is yet. It's too early to upgrade him because of it.

durability negation wont be stopping someone from living in the real world it's probably something else entirely than just some single ability.

NNT map
Inudra power
does this say anything for induras power? also why is my picture input not in english how i change it back? xd

That's a very vague line about power, for one the feat of destroying Brittania never happened, so we can't use that, and if lets say it did mean Brittania was in Danger, it could mean that the Induras could destroy it over time, but I doubt it meant they could immediately destroy all of Brittania, honestly it's not enough to go off of

ya i know.. im really waiting to see what ludo can do to scale induras cuz they were blitzing ,tanking and overpowering him. induras are already stronger than tar and sar

Too vague, at best it would warrant baseline Country level, which they already are. Could be possibly used for justification in their profiles?

So let's predict how the fight goes down, Since the title of next chapter is "flash" i think We can assume that ruedociel will have the upperhand at first Then the next chapter will showcase what zeldris can do

I read somewhere that the whole chapter in english is coming out october 23rd 2018 (tuesday for those too lazy to calendar check)

Also the flash grace BETTER be lightspeed i swear shit nakaba if it's just a title i will go apeshit

Holy Sh*t Ludoshel has a power level over 200,00, wtf, Ludoshel is stronger than someone with 4 Commandments, BS, these Power levels make no sense whatsoever, How can one of the Archangels be that powerful, I mean it will by proxy make Zeldris way stronger, so that's good, but still, what about Ludoshel being afraid of Meliodas'd Full Power, Mel's full power is 142,000, and he wrecked Zeldris, HOOOOWWWWWW....

I think we need to throw Power level scaling out the window, not only does Zeldris, who scales to Ludoshel who is 200,000, lose to 142,000 Meliodas, but Escanor is matchibg the rest who at best have a power level of 114,000, I think it's quite clear, this is Dragon Ball level power levels, we shouldn't use these to determine who is stronger, Even Merlin basically says in this Chapter Power Levels don't really mean anything

Power level scaling is absolutely horridness.

Mel trashed all the top demons by himself but now we find out literally every one of them is stronger than him? Merlin was ******** herself from AM Mel but somehow can keep up with much stronger demons? Chandler true form "173K" was held off by two 50K characters who couldn't even beat 56K Mel

That's why you never use goddamn PLs.....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back