• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Nanatsu No Taizai Discussion Thread 10

Status
Not open for further replies.
Zel couldn't stop an attack from 60K Escanor but can hang out with 200K+ Ludo And speaking of Escanor, early morning Escanor was easily keeping up with Ludo who we just found out is 200k+.

Does Nakab realize he's contradicting himself and creating many plot holes?

May I repeat this, Zeldris with the Power of the Demon King, and One Commandment who should match Ludoshel's full power and even surpass it, couldn't even faze Assault Meliodas, who has a confirmed Power level of 142,000

BS, No argument of well maybe he has weak defense, spirit or strength, can help, since we don't get those numbers

> May I repeat this, Zeldris with the Power of the Demon King, and One Commandment who should match Ludoshel's full power and even surpass it, couldn't even faze Assault Meliodas, who has a confirmed Power level of 142,000

Even better; Zeldris is weaker now because he already gave his Commandment to Meliodas.

best thing about this chapter is that we know how to ask nabaka questions tho can anyone type the link hate the sideways shit

DemonGodMitchAubin said:
Holy Sh*t Ludoshel has a power level over 200,00, wtf, Ludoshel is stronger than someone with 4 Commandments, BS, these Power levels make no sense whatsoever, How can one of the Archangels be that powerful, I mean it will by proxy make Zeldris way stronger, so that's good, but still, what about Ludoshel being afraid of Meliodas'd Full Power, Mel's full power is 142,000, and he wrecked Zeldris, HOOOOWWWWWW....
how is it BS? he ******* on the WHOLE 10C IN THE PAST... then he got bested a lil by induras which they now scale too lol so deri and monspeet indura multi= 4x+ pl

Don't even try to defend the Power levels, we've already explained above, they make no sense

Somebody said Nanatsu no Taizai has reached Dragon Ball Super lvls of bad in terms of power lvl. If it's referring to the manga than yeah they are almost equally as bad. If it's referring to the anime than no. I'd argue NNT is even worse now. Cause at least most of the powerscaling in the DBS anime is consistent in the ToP.

it depends on the fight... the way i see it.. merlin hax helps her against higher PL.... and its not a defense ludo literally ******* on the commandments he blitzed all of them they couldnt even react as for the masters makes sense their that strong.. but you guys think higher PL= enemies getting one shotted . thats not how it works normally.

as for that comment zero made.. escanor aint keep up with shit.. ludp blitzed all his clothes off before he noticed... and zeldris OBV stopped the attack from kill estrossa and came out of it with no injuries...

chandler ******** himself is cuz he repects mel as the KING... smfh... also did yall 4get.. they literally didnt have their full power coming out of the seal right? did you 4get their magic powers are drained?

and ofc PL dont mean much its how you fight with your skills which they have been show casing FOREVER lol... you guys obv dont pay attention . then we got the whole 3 stats thing.. they might have a lower power,spirit ,magic compared to their enemies

ill tell you one thing that dont make sense tho.. mel vs mael.. if his original pl was 142k the one escanor whos human beat him (not sure if he was 100% in AM) should an angel do the same? but nope he ran away

then again zeldris base is 60k and now hes saying hes gonna show his TRUE power... what if mel could do the same? we have no idea how much they can amp themself atm (sorry for the spam)

ima just wait for manga stream translation

Dude. Escanor was stopping Ludo's sword with his bare hands and actually melted his sword so fast the latter didn't even notice when we were told speed is Ludo's specialty.

And what about Zel stopping Escanor attack? Escanor blasted both of them out of the country lol

Are you seriously defending this?

What about when Ludoshel didn't want to face Post-Revival Demon Mark Meliodas by himself even though he's stronger than Assault Mode. Or when Merlin was worried about Assault Mode Meliodas even though she can keep two character stronger than him at bay with her hax.

What the actual **** is up with the power levels here? Luboshiel on the level of 4 commandments Mael? Chandler and Cusack above AM Meliodas? Escanor being the weakest there aside from Merlin? What's next? Zeldris is at 250K?

We're not using these for powerscaling. Nakaba has really dropped the ball this chapter. They are halariously inconsistent tbh.

Content Revision time dudes. Its time to get rid of the power level aspect of our current powerscaling. Since it'll only get worse from here.

ya cuz ludo vs escanor was a death match right zero? lol that shit wasnt even serious did you not see their face? zeldris still saved estrossa and came out with no injuries whats your point? as for AM.. like i said we have no idea how far he can amp himself.. or what his original power IS.. even the emotion mel who should be weaker than AM destroyed the DK arm cmon now we dont know what they can fully do.. look at zeldris we've been screaming "DO SOMETHING" for years and now hes about too but since his base was 60k we didnt think it would matter but nope he has something hidden

its not my fault you guys think strong PL means auto win ... hax has proved you all wrong so many times.. look at ban that guy is fodder to the demon clan but with his hax he can even the playing field (used to be fodder)

VersusJunkie54 said:
Content Revision time dudes. Its time to get rid of the power level aspect of our current powerscaling. Since it'll only get worse from here.
I don't think we have to. The power lvls still mean something. The only problem is Nakaba retconning the power lvls time and time again.

Transformed Chandler and Cusack were able to easily knock Escanor back. Ludoshel casually knocked both of them by himself. Merlin was only able to blast them back via some kind of hax spell. This was also acknowledged by Cusack since before that they tanked her double impact without any damage.

If Escanor somehow manages to keep pace with Chandler in the coming chapter. That will prove the PL ratings as complete and utter bs.

i get the escanor thing but for merlins case shes mostly hax so she should get a pass right? but anyway i doubt escanor is doing much without the one

If King got a power boost, Escanor should as well. (I hope) It seems to me like Escanor's end is coming, and Mael will reclaim his grace.

We probably should wait a bit. Right now the power lvls are still somewhat consistent. But if next chapter Escanor is able to lightly injure any of them without even going into The One or getting a boost from Merlin or doing a sneak attack than yeah power lvls are BS.

escanor also had that blood issue so either hes still damaged or w.e... but we all know mael and his z-fighters gonna come save them i doubt merlin and escanor can beat the masters.. THE ONE only last for a min and masters still have indura which they forshadowed already

So right now we have

God lvl (Likely 500k+): Demon King, Supreme Deity, and Full Throttle Mode Wild

200k+: Hawk Mama (Likely God Lvl), Indura Baruja, Indura Monspeet, Indura Derrieri, Elizabeth, Ludoshel, 4C Mael, True Fairy King, Likely Full Power Zeldris, Likely Sunshine Mael, and Possibly The One Escanor

142k+: Assault Mode Meliodas, Transformed Chandler, Transformed Cusack, and Possibly 3C Mael

add possibly mael with sunshine.. if a human with 10 pl can go that far the grace wouldnt mael be the same?

Added that. Just remembered that Ludoshel said Mael with Sunshine at near noon is stronger than him. Which confirms that Sunshine Mael at near noon > Escanor at near noon.

The only thing that we need a confirmation on now is if Assualt Mode Meliodas in his prime had a power lvl even higher than 142k.

The commandments don't increase your power lvl if you wear them. You have to absorb them if you actually want to increase your power lvl. This was already shown by Gloxinia when he was able to lightly damage a heavily weakened Transformed Chandler without his commandment when Post-Training King failed to even faze him.

true also the fact that mael ran away vs meliodas.. so if mael had a PL of 201k+ AM can easily be higher than that OR.. mel has a amp he can use other than indura speaking of that can we confirm indura is 4x buff?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back