• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Nanatsu No Taizai calc issue

M3X_2.0

VS Battles
Retired
Hi guys. I saw Meliodas calc for destroying Danafor and I noted some mistakes and baseless assumptions. Let's start;

https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/U...-_Feel_the_power_of_the_Dragon's_Sin_of_Wrath

545 meters Kingdom's piece
For some reason, Raven assumed 545 meters for the Kingdom's remaining, and there is no reason to assume this. You can even see buildings from the panel, and buildings does not have more than 60m (It was houses and some stuff like that).

Some useless angles
Well, he also used some useless angles. There is a much easier way to calc the crater size, without much trouble. You can just pixelscale the crater and use angsize to scale its depth from another panel.

My proposal
As Raven pointed out, Danafor is big as Liones is, and he also showed Liones being at least 6 miles in diameter. We can use 6 Miles for Danafor as a low end. What do you guys think? I would like to know NNT's supporters opinion on this before I make my recalc for a 3 y/o calc

I mean I dunno the context (buildings being large enough to require that width and so on) but that basic logic makes sense to me

I'm not a supporter so take my words with extreme grains of salt

Go ahead and make a re-calc. I never liked that blog. Too much crap on there, it's confusing for people who don't know all of the calculation knowhow.

> I used a distance of 545 meter for the remnants of the kingdom at the bottom of the picture which are reasonable to assume.

No explanation is given for why it is reasonable to assume.

I agree that the current calc is quite flawed.

Yeah, that makes sense, you should re-calc it, if there are issues with the calc that downplay it, go for it and make it more accurate, as well I think we need to re-evaluate how we scale this feat, it should scale to Post-Revival Demon Mark Meliodas, not Unsealed Demon Mark Meliodas, because we can see in the extra chapter that Meliodas had his Third Demon Mark at the time he performed the feat, meaning it should scale to that and not Unsealed Meliodas

See, Meliodas has his Post-Revival Demon Mark before his power was stolen, meaning the new calc should scale to that form
Meliodas be angry

I did a calc here that DMUA accepts, or seems to anyway. I can adjust it to the size of Danafor.

Edit: The result is over 70 gigatons, or Island level+. Very consistent with scaling.

@DemonGod That seems like an art choice. At that point they were far past Meliodas' resurrection, so it makes sense. To adress the actual point, however, it is consistently stated that Meliodas destroyed Danafor with the same level of power that he used against the 10Cs. The entire point of his training was to not repeat the incident at Danafor. Also, when Meliodas actually destroyed the city, we see that the form was the same as the one used against Helbram and Galand.

Also, it works completely with the timeframe. Meliodas destroyed Danafor 16 years before the series, while his prime and other (at least 3) resurrections took place before that and 3000 years into the past.

I guess you have a point, Nakaba just makes things confusing and he constantly retcons, so it makes it difficult sometimes if something is a mistake or not, it doesn't really matter tho, regardless Unsealed Meliodas will still be 6-C

I am good with your calculation then. We shoule have more imput or what?

I think we can apply your calc, as it was accepted by DMUA. The current one is flawed and very outdated, I think it is ok to change.

Back