• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Nanashi vs Vecna 2; Electric Boogaloo

Status
Not open for further replies.
Let's see if a battle between their 2-A keys ends the same way or in a different way than than the High 6-A battle

End-Game 2-A Nanashi and Speed Equalized

Zombie: 0

Litch: 7 (Setsuna, Bambu, Elizhaa, RM97, Shadow, Orc, Zach)

Inconclusive: 0

Smt4a nanashi
Vecna1

ZacharyGrossman273 said:
Uh

Can jack power drain? Like, could he use spell drain to like... take observation?
depend on how the spell drain works. Judging from it's name, i suppose the ability takes the spell from the target ? Can it take away the unique power/trait that bestowed upon the mankind by The Axiom ?

I mean

Does Incap work? If so, Vecna incaps. He still has Multiversal range, still has biggum precog to know everything about the situation, still has probability hax saying "lol I go first and everything will work", still has all the other stuff. Immortality doesn't matter at that point. And all of Vecna's stuff is done through a matter of passive will. So.

I mean, if we take his ascension as legitimate he had the potential to incap Ao

If we don't, then infinite^infinite and so on 4-D.

@Bumbu

Considering that in this key Nanashi's type 8 is still reliant only on Dadga, wouldn't Vecna be able to negate it ?

Oh yeah. I forgot that Dagda was in the picture. Probably. Is Nanashi one of the few that isn't reliant on the Axiom? If so, Vecna thinks, Nanashi perishes. If not, then incap methods as above.

Either way, Vecna just has to will something to happen and from what I can tell that's enough, so I'm voting Vecna.

Only demons have type 8 on the Axiom and Nanashi is not a demon in this key

anyway, vote counter

I am pretty sure Nanashi resists 4-D mind hax from Tier 2 Demon Gods.

I believe that wholeheartedly, but the point is, so did the other people Vecna mindhaxed. A being lesser than 2-A Vecna (Asmodeus) was capable of erasing the memory of the God of Humans from everyone throughout the multiverse's minds (including Gods).

Mr. Bambu said:
I believe that wholeheartedly, but the point is, so did the other people Vecna mindhaxed. A being lesser than 2-A Vecna (Asmodeus) was capable of erasing the memory of the God of Humans from everyone throughout the multiverse's minds (including Gods).
Dang, I guess D&D has superior mindhax so Vecna FRA

As a minor note, Vecna's pre-cog wouldn't be super good for a battle. Realistically all it would give him is the knowledge any secret that Nanashi possesses.

Second minor note is that I think Vecna would be three degrees above baseline 2-A. Since his wouls look like

• Material Plane = Contains infinite universes (2-A)
  • Outer Planes = Contain an infinite amount of layers that are infinite in size (2-A)
  • Time lines = The entire multiverse is subjected to alt futures and pasts (2-A)
Vecna in his 2-A key would be comparable to someone who could effect all of the above at once.

ye

that's the level of infinity we were talking about

But it's not the same match.

The other battle is Nanashi vs an avatar of Vecna

While this is Nanashi vs Vecna

High 6-A Vecna is his demigod form. He doesn't have a avatar key. Probably because of redundency.

Qawsedf234 said:
High 6-A Vecna is his demigod form. He doesn't have a avatar key. Probably because of redundency.
speaking of, we should probably fix key names since they vary between Demigod and Avatar for the pages IIRC. Should just call them Demigod/Avatar where applicable since those literally would have the same stats.

Mr. Bambu said:
speaking of, we should probably fix key names since they vary between Demigod and Avatar for the pages IIRC. Should just call them Demigod/Avatar where applicable since those literally would have the same stats.
Afaik Vecna is the only full god (with a profile) who started out as a demigod. Everyone else either skipped that step or was already fully ascended. So if anyone else has that as a key it should be changed. EDIT: Barring Lurue since she was a demigod until 5e.

forgot this existed but this still only needs one more.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back