• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • Speed Equal
  • Whole Cake Nami and Base Esdeath being used
  • Zeus restricted if needed
  • 50 meters apart
  • SBA
Nami :

Esdeath: 7 (Schnee One, Calaca, TacticalNuke, Pen or Sword, Ecstasy, Rei Rubro, ZackMoon)

Inconclusive:

Personaje-7-main
Esdeath-Sama
The weak are destined to lie beneath the boots of the strong.

Anyway, guess I'll start off

AP and Dura: Esdeath scales above Budo who is 5.6 Tons, how far above it I'm uncertain as I've been meaning to read the chapter and actually check to see how well she did against Tatsumi.

Stamina: Nami, by miles.

Abilities: Esdeath's Ice Manipulation is nothing too spectacular, both in terms of how she uses it and how cold it is, Esdeath's only real point of interest with it is some of the constructs she uses.

Her biggest trump card however is her time Stop, which does slightly drain her and is a one time use.

Esdeaths use of it is debatable but it usually boils down to when Esdeath gets pinned in a corner with no other way out but time Stop, only something she uses if absolutely necessary.

Skill: Esdeath is a highly accomplished General of the imperial army and has shown to go toe to toe with Akame while Akame has supporting fire from Mine.

That's about as much as I can provide for now, it all depends on if Nami has ways to take down Esdeath having the ability to react and if she uses it before she uses something else that might Pin Esdeath down and force her to Stop.

Eh... it's hard to tell.

Both are comparable since Nami's downscaling around 5.8 Megatons but not by a wide margin.

Nami could take advantage of Esdeath's storm just like she did with Big Mom's, but that shouldn't change much.

Anyway, Time Stop and Fear Inducement is more than enough to deal with Nami, who despite being a brave fighter has no counter to such techniques. And seeing they are comparable, Nami's experience when dealing with assassins and people physically stronger than herself won't help when Esdeath can paralyze her with fear alone.

Esdeath can't generate a storm in this version, only ice storm.

Esdeaths fear inducement really doesn't work against those comparable tbh.

I mean, ice storms are storms. Nami can use those.

Anyway, Esdeath resists cold and hot temperatures, meaning that her only chance is using lightnings or tornadoes but the latter is OoC.

Really? Well, Nami's not a physical fighter so she not being as strong as her Attack Potency that comes from Weather Manipulation should mean the same.

But I'll retreat the vote for now.

A part of me doesn't disagree

Regardless, Esdeath wins, she's more skilled, has better ranged attacks and time Stop to seal the deal.

Esdeath Time Stops+Freezes her in Ice+Impales her With Ice Etc.

I have plenty of answeres for that.

Schnee One said:
Esdeath Time Stops+Freezes her in Ice+Impales her With Ice Etc.

I have plenty of answeres for that.
Speed is equal tho... nami can firebolt just as fast, I'd vote inconclusive tbh

@Tact

Esdeaths AoE is actually pretty bad, but her coverage with projectiles covers that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back