• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Names are for friends ~ Agent 47 vs SCP-076

The_Wright_Way

VS Battles
Retired
"Good evening, 47. You're target is an unnamed man codenamed SCP-076, or as some have labeled him, Able. We've been contacted by a private military and prison organization called the SCP Foundation to eliminate or capture him after his most recent escape from one of their maximum security prisons. They've warned us that he's enhanced beyond the levels of normal human strength and is superhumanly skilled in all known methods of murder, so extreme caution is advised. Good hunting, 47."

~

Able slowly marched through Central Park, the crowd around him seemingly endless. He heard a light footstep behind him and turned to point his blade at the throat of his would be ambusher. A bald man glared back at him, unflinchingly pointing his silverballer back at the SCP. Able gave a smile. "I recognize that kind of look in your eye. You know violence almost as well as I do." The two men circled each other, sizing the other up. "You'll be disappointed to hear that I don't enjoy it as much as you do. All part of the job." 47 responded before slowly backing away to gain some kind of distance, recognizing that he wasn't as well equipped for a short ranged fight.

"Even still, enemies like you are rather rare. You could at least give me your name." 076 replied, letting his foe take to a respectable distance. "Names are for friends, so I don't have one. The best I can give you is 47." Able rolled his eyes. "076. Now enough idle chat. It's been much to long sense I killed anyone worth remembering." And with that, Able dashed forward, hoping to reach his opponent only for him to vanish into the bushes. Able looked around in frustration for a few hours before something hit him in the back of the head. He turned and saw 47 50 meters away.

~

Both at 9-B with all 9-B weapons. 47 has 30 minutes of prep.

Agent 47
vs.
Scarlet Desires 076

>Far Superior in skill

>Canon 076 has billions of years of combat experience and is a master of all the same martial arts 47 is a master of as well as a master of martial arts that 47 has never even heard of

Nani?

47 is good, but this is SCP.

Nobody messes with SCP.

Also, why is 076 not At least Genius for this?

I'll go with 076 for Weekly's reasons.

Not only that, 076 will overwhelm 47's already-useless precog via Weapon Creation, carpet-bombing with C4 and much more.

If 47 actually had good precog like most other characters like Spidey, Detroit Connor or even Assassin's Creed Connor, I would lean towards 47 slightly, but sadly, that doesn't seem to be the case.

Isn't this kinda like 076 vs Composite Human but with no prep? Tbf giving 47 prep time would just make this ridiculous.

076 was already stomping CH, while CH was stomping 076 with prep.

Honestly, I really think 47 should be given prep.

CH won against 076 with just 30 minutes of prep. 47 with 10 minutes of prep can get C4 more than enough to say goodbye to a submarine.

12 hours with 47 is murder.

Stillwinston said:
Well let's give him 15 minutes, should be enough to survey the area and form a plan. Cause I reckon 47 > CH
CH > 47 when it comes to knowing all of fiction, but no one's gonna give a shit about that.

Nope.

He legit blew up a submarine with 4 sticks of C4 in the third mission of HITMAN: Contracts. He caused a massive avalanche with a sonic device in the novels. He can blow up gas stations just by hotwiring them. Weapons in HITMAN >>>>>>>>>>> Weapons IRL.

Unfortunately there isn't anything 47 can rig to explode in the middle of a remote jungle

That and his opponent is just as skilled as if not more skilled in the art of a war than 47

Question, How experienced is Canon 076 In the context of fighting people on his level? Sadly I know nothing of SCP. 47 has experience with stomping multiple clones on his level casually within his creation date.

Go look at Codename 47 and Blood Money for example, where he stomps 11 No.48 clones made by Doctor Ort-Meyer who are repeatedly stated to be better than 47, While In Blood Money's case, Stomping Mark Parchezzi 3(One of the best clones the Franchise could produce)A clone who's basically made to rival 47 and 47 bodied him.

Superior or comparable to him in what ways? 47 obviously had things surpassing his clones if he managed to pull off a stomp. But what exactly were those?

I guess a more normal way to ask this question would be, why was he able to stomp the clones?

Because 47 had free will and was able to improvise his way through the 48 clones, also, he had a minigun, but HITMAN 2 Silent Assassin and Contracts later retcon that 47 mowed his way through the Institute. It later showed that due to 47's immense versatility he was able to get around the 48s with pure stealth and wipe out an entire institute full of beings stronger, faster and smarter than you to a considerable degree. All because they lacked free will.

In the context of the 48s, They were accelerated into Adulthood, were physically superior, more durable, and a tad bit faster than 47 while inheriting his combat skills. However, the one weakness they had as a result of Ort-Meyer not wanting pulling off another 47 was the lack of free will, which meant that they could not think for themselves in combat. Of course 47 could easily take advantage of this as an edge over these clones but from what I notice 47 might've had an experience gap in comparison.

As for Mark Parchezzi 3 despise him basically being the rival to 47 while being faster than him in movement speed, 47 had a clear better marksmanship gap between the two which allowed 47 to overpower him. On Mark Parchezzi's part he had a Stealth advantage as he could also pull off the Mastery of Disguises trope that 47 has while suffering from all the noticable effects from being an Albino, which makes it much harder for Parchezzi 3, Yet despite his weaknesses this he never drew attention to himself. At least from what I can recall.

A bit ironic for the 48s to get bodied by Minigun rounds like that when you look at Pablo don't you think @KLOL?

Also KLOL Contracts is basically what 47 could recall from memory story wise in short so it is allowed to be inaccurate.

Contracts confirms what Zavorotko saw in the security cameras tho.

Ironically from our perspective, cutscene wise, he saw from the cameras 47 bodying a few SWAT members stealth fully while staying off camera. Of course complimenting 47 along the way. Unless of course off screen he reviewed the rest of the source.

Honestly, I'd suggest shifting this fight towards SBA-based conditions to make it fair. This seems to be a stomp in favor of 076 as being in a jungle with no human life for miles, 47 really doesn't have anyway to get at 076 in CQC or in a gun fight.

And I'm pretty sure that SCP-682 doesn't have any 9-A key, so why 076 is 9-A for fighting 682 is completely unknown to me.

He doesn't, this is what I found.
Scp682 is high 8-c
He legit has no 9-A key. Only High 8-C.

Oh well.

I still believe that the fight should be according to normal SBA (Central Pahk) and 47 should have some prep along with it to make the fight fair.

Also, your profile got the 9-A rating wrong, it isn't 341100 joules, it's actually 340,996,000 joules, since it's the same amount as 0.0815 tons of TNT.

I changed it. They're in Central Park now. Also the scenario already does give 47 prep. He's allowed to prepare himself for a contract after he gets it.

Well then.

I just checked that 076 doesn't use guns. 47, on the other hand...

Anyway, speed needs to be equalized or else 076 blitzes with the Thorn. Unless it's already been disabled for the fight.

KLOL506 said:
Well then.

I just checked that 076 doesn't use guns. 47, on the other hand...

Anyway, speed needs to be equalized or else 076 blitzes with the Thorn. Unless it's already been disabled for the fight.
Thorn is 1-B and OP specified that they only have 9-B weapons. It's already disabled.

47 gathers 9-B explosives in the form of rubber ducks (Yes he does that as of the new Hitman games, which aren't much weaker than the C4 sticks he spams) or just regular C4 sticks and gracefully hides them in such a manner that no one notices, goes stealth, spams Instinct to figure out objects of interest, weak-spots and to figure out the perfect accidental kill and makes use of minor precog to plan well ahead of 076 or just gets some high-end poisons to his advantage and sprays entire places with it. He could also get his hands onto lethal viruses (076 really doesn't have any resistances to diseases or poisons despite his unique biology apparently) and just spray the entire area with it. It really won't take long for 47 to concoct such chemicals and 47's aim and precision is gonna help him out greatly if he chooses to go in for ranged kills. 47 doesn't even need his rounds to penetrate 076 (But they will penetrate him considering that 47 uses rounds that punch out harder than his own AP and can rip apart armored personnel).

076 can go for an hour without breathing, spraying the battlefield with toxins won't do much other than annoy him

076 can Shrug off being shot multiple times in the head as well as being skinned alive, having multiple organs ruptured, and having limbs torn off, being shot isnt going to stop him. Plus he is more than capable of swatring bullets out of the air.

You do know that those toxins/viruses don't have to be breathable to be lethal. 47 can still use the environment to his advantage to slowly weed out any advantage 076 has, considering how 47's signature method of killing is by making it look like the perfect accident. He could just lure 076 near a gas station and make it go boom, and both of them are definitely up for the jog, since the nearest gas station in New York is quite a distance away. Not to mention that not only is 47 a master of disguises, he's also incredibly good at imitating other people and becoming one among them, if the novels have anything to say on the matter (In the novels, he imitated a cocky womanizing biker and easily filled the part, and in the new games, he casually got to a music band and played all the instruments well and even did the part of the lead vocal without anyone noticing anything wrong).

As much pain as 076 can take, it's only a matter of time before his vital systems fail him and he's forced to resurrect himself thus ending up losing.

How good of a 9-A is 076? I ask because of a request for the OP to change to 9-A 076 and all 9-A weapons for 47? Or would this be a bit unfair?

47 imitating anything other than his opponent would just annoy him and lead to to a quicker death as 076 regularly kills people for little to no reason

Back