• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Names are for friends ~ Agent 47 vs SCP-076

I'd imagine he's pretty decently far, as can rip apart steel with all the effort it takes to break a cobweb. Problem is, he has no calcs.

That seems like high-end 9-B. Possibly even 9-A.

We'll need some dimensions of that steel. I can get to calc'ing it.

KLOL506 said:
That seems like high-end 9-B. Possibly even 9-A.

We'll need some dimensions of that steel. I can get to calc'ing it.
Pretty sure that's where the "possibly 9-A" bit on his profile comes from. I'll see if I can find anything for dimensions.

Remember how CH beat 076 with a fair amount of range and a bit of prep?

Now 47 has 1000 meters of range, far more time to prep, and quite a bit of other ways to win.

In fact, the only difference is 47 is far less likely to use chemical weapons than CH.

However, this does take place in Central Park, so the trees and undergrowth will provide as a potent barrier against ranged attacks. As well, the lack of chemical weapons is a massive factor, since CH only won because he was more likely to spam them.

Honestly? I'd shorten the range down to 100 meters, not 1000. With 1000 meters, in Central Park, it'll come down to a battle of stealth, which unfairly leans in favor of 47.

No, 47 uses poison all the time for his kills. TBH, he's more likely to use chemical weapons in this case since he has first-hand info on what 076 is and how he performs.

But I agree, the range and amount of prep-time seems to be a bit overboard, but nothing 076 really couldn't handle given his sheer skill, endurance and tendency to kill everything without stopping. I'd suggest reducing the distance to 50 meters and about 30 minutes of prep.

47's good with his prep and willingness to use poisons, but 076 is simply a tank as far as I'm concerned, hell, this fight might not even continue after I figure out how strong 076 really goes into Tier 9 with that steel door calc.

Speaking of CH vs 076, should I continue that series with a new match? I have some really, really terrible ideas in mind... 939, 096... Maybe some less popular ones.

Oh yea, 47.

How often does 47 just lob around incredibly dangerous chemical bombs/canisters, though? Most of the time, when he's in a battle like this, I've seen him usually use guns and occasionally explosives. In fact, he usually goes to missions surprisingly underarmed from what I've seen.

KLOL506 said:
No, 47 uses poison all the time for his kills. TBH, he's more likely to use chemical weapons in this case since he has first-hand info on what 076 is and how he performs.

But I agree, the range and amount of prep-time seems to be a bit overboard, but nothing 076 really couldn't handle given his sheer skill, endurance and tendency to kill everything without stopping. I'd suggest reducing the distance to 50 meters and about 30 minutes of prep.
Fixed. Akso, couldn't find any exact dimensions for the steel, but I know it comes from breaking down a reinforced steel door in 4 minutes.

ThePixelKirby said:
Speaking of CH vs 076, should I continue that series with a new match? I have some really, really terrible ideas in mind... 939, 096... Maybe some less popular ones.
Oh yea, 47.

How often does 47 just lob around incredibly dangerous chemical bombs/canisters, though? Most of the time, when he's in a battle like this, I've seen him usually use guns and occasionally explosives. In fact, he usually goes to missions surprisingly underarmed from what I've seen.
A lot, if the NABAZOV virus and the second mission of HITMAN 2016 in Sapienza is anything to go by. IIRC, 47 even has a history of blowing up dirty bomb bases as seen in Hitman: Contracts.

The Wright Way said:
Fixed. Akso, couldn't find any exact dimensions for the steel, but I know it comes from breaking down a reinforced steel door in 4 minutes.
Seems like that feat where Batman busts down a vault door.

According to Bambu's calc fragmenting normal steel doors seems to generate 12.897 megajoules (Wall level+), but seeing as how SCP-076 rips reinforced doors apart like spider-webs it would guarantee him v. frag, AKA Small Building level.

Taking 4 minutes to bust down the door will likely hurt the calc. I doubt it would result in a tier bump if he took so long, due to how wonky 9-B is with chip damage.

I need to study, but I'll come back to argue again.

What SCP should I toss against CH next?

682 UwU

Nah I'm just kidding. Pit him/her/it up with the cake SCP.

TBF we really won't be able to pull off a number for SCP-076 if we don't figure out calcs for denting steel. That has been the most-requested calc in this site so far.

Trust me, I've been asking it for a year now.

ThePixelKirby said:
Taking 4 minutes to bust down the door will likely hurt the calc. I doubt it would result in a tier bump if he took so long, due to how wonky 9-B is with chip damage.

I need to study, but I'll come back to argue again.

What SCP should I toss against CH next?
I mean, I don't know if there's a way to make this fair, but this thing could use more matches: https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/SCP-2675

Literally a naval battle between Composite Human and the Soviet Ship. I'll do it.

cake stomps Composite Human since Composite Human is also made up of people who don't identify as human gg

Back