• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Names are for friends ~ Agent 47 vs SCP-076

Of course, 47 only ever imitates when needed, otherwise he'll just hide amongst the crowd and plan ahead of 076 thanks to being able to predict positions of future trails and being able to create various, highly-complicated traps with just his hands while 076 randomly kills people in search of his opponent.

With no one around that he necessarily needs to keep alive it would be perfectly in character for 076 to kill everyone and level the park if his opponent is trying to use stealth

>level the park

>076's weapon of choice are his blades

For the record, 47 won't hesitate to kill innocents if that's how he'll get through his targets either. He's more likely to level the ground with his bombs, to be exact.

Yes, 076's weapons are blades the size of his body or larger that almost always have chainsaw blades on the edges, and you say that like a 9-B cant take down trees with a sword lol

WeeklyBattles said:
Yes, 076's weapons are blades the size of his body or larger that almost always have chainsaw blades on the edges, and you say that like a 9-B cant take down trees with a sword lol
I was assuming you meant blowing up the place.

Then again, while 076 is hardy enough to survive being gunned down by 50 BMG rounds for several minutes, he will eventually die from being shot long enough or being blown up by multiple explosives several times over, no matter how good his pain resistance is, and 47 absolutely has the chance to spam his massive range advantage in the form of high end APEI rounds he won't hesitate to abuse.

Also, 076's page states that he has been killed via cremation with Thermate TH-3 grenades being lodged into his open chest cavity.

Oh lol nah, 076 doesnt even use explosives, he sees them as pointless and functionless, same with guns

Too bad, they were the only ways he could really beat 47 with in one shot, otherwise he'll rely a lot on his knives.

But as it stands, 47 can just range-spam with high-caliber machine guns for a good long while and then open up holes large enough to insert high-temp grenades into the poor guy's chest via grenade launchers and whatnot and then walk off into the distance for his newest contracts.

I mean 076 has more than a few ranged options at his disposal with projectile blades that he can throw at and accurately hit opponents without even seeing them

Implying 076 allows him to get close enough to do so

47 doesn't need to get close for that kind of firepower, or with any kind of firepower, for the matter, and 47's accuracy should be more than enough to counter 076's blades.

076 has swatted automatic rifle fire out of the air before and his casual training regiment involved having his entire team try to shoot him with live ammunition yet he was never hit once, just saying

47's gone against multiple enemies who could do the same thing (Hayamoto and his ninjas) and still managed to eventually overwhelm them despite them being constantly capable of slicing 47 apart.

@Andy 076 gave batman a run for his money skill-wise a while back

the Composite Human is actually more skilled though, they somehow manage to have MORE experience

No? I just argued against the methods of victory that were being proposed as to how the CH beat 076 in that thread

WeeklyBattles said:
No? I just argued against the methods of victory that were being proposed as to how the CH beat 076 in that thread
Must have misremembered.

KLOL506 said:
CH won against 076 with just 30 minutes of prep. 47 with 10 minutes of prep can get C4 more than enough to say goodbye to a submarine.
12 hours with 47 is murder.
47's prep time is pretty bad compared to CH. You can say 47 is more skilled, but you can also say that CH is far, far more likely to go completely overboard and use an utter crapload of things that 47 would never really do. 076 only lost to CH because of loads of chemical weapons combined with those enslaughts of attacks; 47 is more likely to stick to guns and explosives, which gives 076 the upper hand as wounds like those are less likely to put him down.

Also, the range is "a few meters away" as OP said.

So, I'll vote for SCP-076 via far better pain reduction and being well-equipped against 47's typical weapons. Guns and grenades are useful, but 076 painfully outskills and is already within very close range. Plus, due to the range, 47 can't really use explosives in the first place, so he'll have to rely on gunshots. Which will certainly not kill 076 fast enough.

076 gets my vote.

47's gonna go overboard if he's severely bloodlusted enough to go for it. 47 relies more on accidental kills and poisonings than going blazing in with guns and explosives.

Only time 47 wouldn't really go overboard is if he's within close-range of a nuke, otherwise he'd be crazy enough to trigger massive avalanches with just a sonic device.

Xtasyamphetamine said:
Yeah I knew it

Also 47 stomped CH wtf are you talking about
I don't think either had prep in that case though and they were both meters away.

First of all, 47 doesn't actually have prep time here. And his range is null, since OP said the gap is rather low, only a few meters.

I don't think "accidental kills and poisonings" are going to be a great wincon here.

Also, I'm fairly sure that 47 vs CH is a mismatch since either CH stomps with too much prep time, or 47 stomps with little or no prep time. Not really an in-between point. But that's not the point. Just because A beats B and B beats C doesn't mean A beats C.

Strange. I thought prep-time and range was added upon my recommendation to make it fair.

Without prep, 47 essentially doesn't stand a chance against 076 here.

CH with all the prep would stomp because he's got access to 7-A nukes while 47 sadly doesn't if this was a range game, but we're derailing here.

Since prep and range are not added, 076 horribly stomps IMHO.

The Wright Way said:
Xtasyamphetamine said:
Yeah I knew it

Also 47 stomped CH wtf are you talking about
I don't think either had prep in that case though and they were both meters away.
Yea, I didn't really like that match once I fully understood what 47 does. I can't think of a way to do that match without one side stomping the other.

Meh, won't matter. With the current conditions, 47 really has no surefire way to kill 076 at all.

I'm going back to 076 FRA.

Guys, 47 always had prep. He's usually given a few hours or so to prepare when he's first given a contract and the OP literally starts with him being given the contract along with prior info.

I think it would be fair as it is. If you extent prep and distance, to some people it might honestly might feel as if you're angle shooting for 47 to win, since those are the exact things mentioned that make him win here.

Not really. As it stands, without prep and normal SBA distance, 47 absolutely has no way to win with minimal prep like just normal guns and explosives. 076 would just stomp him hard.

Again, even with prep given to 47, 076 has a history of swatting aside bullets, operating for one hour without breathing and has no regards for his own limbs, so 47 has to take that into account.

076 probs takes this by Weekly pulling a situation out of his ass where 076 beats a squad of spec ops being briefed about 076's capabilities and still gets their butts kicked.

>Said operatives didn't have the skill level of 47 nor his minor precog, info analysis and other shit.

Now this is a tough one. 47 could just get loads of 9-B bombs or several canisters of poison that works on skin contact but 076 still won't stop and can operate at full power without limbs, can swat aside bullets and just kills everything in his path.

How high into 9-B is 076? I know he resists 50 BMG rounds from the likes of Browning M2s but 47 with his Silverballers can do damage on that level, being able to destroy cars on a single clip and being able to penetrate thick kevlar armor without the need of repeated shots, and can even send people in armor flying several meters. 47 with more powerful weapons can potentially make bigger vehicles explode.

On that note, retract my vote for now. I have no idea who would take this.

Back