• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Name a character. Their outliers are now their standard showings. How powerful do they become?

Kepekley23

VS Battles
Retired
Basically, a given character's outlier feats are now their standard and consistent level of power. How powerful would they be?

Also extends to speed, if it wasn't obvious enough.

Rules:

• The feat has to be, obviously, an actual feat. Things like Mundus's dimension aren't allowed, because they are not feats.
  • Statements count if they refer to things the character has apparently done before or are heavily implied to be able to overall. If the narrator states X has split planets before, it counts.

Homura Akemi in her first key tagged and restrained Ultimate Madoka.

So 2-A raw stats, immeasurable speed and lifting strength for every magical girl.

Speed scales to regular humans because they aren't infinitely slower.

Well, if I were to use a fan-made character, The Ur-Ghast would be High 3-A for causing a storm across an infinite dimension.

Not fanfic? Uhhh..... uh..... Kirby would be 3-B possibly 3-A?

4-B Gorilla?

1-A Godzilla?

You know what's interesting, just a few hours earlier I was thinking "Damn, I wish there was a thread where I could talk about my favorite character's outliers and how I wish that they were consistent". Then Kep makes this thread...

Also, Spongebob is full of 1-Cs, as they scale from Patrick, who considered defeating the giant monkey man and save the 9th dimension.

Just like the fact that Patrick ran to the sun in seconds, therefore FTL Spongebob verse Even with 2-C reality warping and plot manipulation because of the Magic Book.

Just realized that this upgrade would make Spongebob verse capable of keeping up with the GEoM (by just altering the plot so they win)

Kepekley23 said:
I say 3-A Kratos with Infinite and Immeasurable speed is probably it.
He has 4-5 3-A feats, one throawaway 5-A feat on God of War I, and a random Infinite speed feat.

remember first time Kratos got buffed into 3-A and immeasurable speed ? it's pretty chaos lol

@Andika

Kratos has a relatively big amount of Tier 3 feats; five or so. They'd be upgrade-worthy were it not for the fact the series takes place on Earth, which kinda breaks the setting, so yeah.

Kepekley23 said:
@Andika
Kratos has a relatively big amount of Tier 3 feats; five or so. They'd be upgrade-worthy were it not for the fact the series takes place on Earth, which kinda breaks the setting, so yeah.

it is really sad, i would cry.

Kepekley23 said:
@Andika

What are those feats that you speak of?

Axl233 said:
Kepekley23 said:
@Andika

What are those feats that you speak of?
the most popular feat is Cronos overthrown his own father uranus.

Back