• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Name a character. Their outliers are now their standard showings. How powerful do they become?

There was also a story where Wonder Woman goes on a mission to hunt the Tasmanian Devil, the Coyote pays Lobo to catch Road Runner and Martian Manhunter brings Marvin to Earth by accident.

Darkanine said:
End me.
Also, I thought Watchmen got a prequel, not a sequel, or is that some new thing?
New DC event called "Doomsday Clock" is a sequel/crossover with the DC Universe. It's suprisingly good, especially issue 4. it shows how to have a successor character done right.

Unlike THIS SHIT

Son Goku:

Even when he lose his SSG Power in the BoG's Arc, he was still capable of causing Universe destroying clashes against Beerus in SSJ. Now, not only has he trained with Whis, but his SSG state is MUCH MUCH stronger than before. Not to mention the Base boosts, the SSB/KK applications, as well as the whole Zenkai boosts.

So, in terms of Feats of Strength: Universal. Lifting: Unknown.

In U.I.O, he reached Casual Jiren's Power the first time, he HUMILIATED Kefla the Second time (Which getting Stronger by the Second), and it was STATED in an Article that Beerus believed that Goku surpassed him the third time Goku went U.I.O. All of this alone is Low 2-C, due to the whole Jiren battle BS, the World of Void shit, and so forth.

Now, he's mastered Ultra Instinct. Sure, he doesn't know how to get into it, but he still has its Full Powered state. And even NOW, he's getting Stronger/Faster by the second (Cause, U.I makes you Faster, and Stronger the longer you're in it).

Oh, and don't get me STARTED on the Speed, since that shit's insane. I mean, his full fight against Jiren back in EP 129 took...well...30 SECONDS! The other fight (AKA, Episode 130) took a MINUTE!

Not to mention all the Beyond Baselined Low 2-C Feats, and shit.

What is with tagging all these threads with not important and cancer deathtoll

AntorusTheBurningThrone said:
Goku feets.
I mean that's obviously cool and all, but he would still lose to our lord and savior Superman, who has the power to win because **** you, and his power is infinite and he's god, so shut up.

Even though the idea of Superman being the most broken character ever is not only contradicted by every piece of Superman media ever, doesn't make sense in the DC universe as he's been shown to be beaten many times, has been stated not to have infinite power by official DC sources themselves, but it would also make the character the most boring and garbage character ever, if he could never lose unironically. (also defeating the point of most Superman stories being that he's strong enough to make a difference, but not all the difference. Apparently he just doesn't WANT to win hard enough in those cases)

But this one superman fanpage had a quote about it, and there are some vague feats related to "eternal" lifting strengths so yeah.

@Jared1111

Thank you so much for this comment. I mean, Goku has limits yes, and while Superman IS very Powerful in his own right, he's not Unlimited. He also has Limits. Son Goku just happens to break through more than him.

Also, wouldn't Doomsday be more or less the equivalent to Broly, rather than Raditz?

Spongebob and Patrick are 1-C for dealing with the Giant Monkey Man and save the 9th dimension.

I remember Darksied being absorbed into the source wall once, but not him fighting the actual force.

Yobobojojo said:
AntorusTheBurningThrone said:
Yobobojojo said:
With outliers tho, supes is 1-A, so make of that what you will.
And what would an outlier be, exactly? Kind of rather stumped on that.
A feat way above their normal showings, so it doesn't count
Problem is, is that Superman has so many outliers that his outliers have outliers. So you have this mad dash of people that want to put him everywhere from Planet level to Galaxy level, and that would be considered the "sane" response.

Superman has so many tier 2 feats that on a character who hasn't been around as long as he has, putting him at tier 2 wouldn't be an outlier.

Darkanine said:
Donald Duck is at least High 2-A for being able to affect Azathoth Pf'Legmwad, who contained all of reality in his dreams. The Donald Duck Multiverse is confirmed to be at least 5-Dimensional, since some villains in Papernik built a machine that affected the 5th dimension.
Also he is infinite in speed at the very least. Time Zero exists outside of the multiverse's space-time (which is either 2-B or 2-A, don't remember right now) and he goes here regularly.

TFW you play detective Pikachu and the Protagonist has more consistent Sub-relavistic showings than Pikachu

Back