• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Naljians at least low 2-C upgrade + some of theire power and abilityes that should be added

Status
Not open for further replies.
-https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/Naljians

The Najilians tier is set as Unknown but I think there is some proof and evidence that could upgrade to at least low 2-C :

-the Najilians mother saied that the OmniTrix a low-2C device that can destroy a Universe is theire favorite child toy which could prove that the Najilians are far way beyond anything shown in the OmniTrix including its AP which could possibly upgrade the Naljians to at least low 2-C to possibly 2-B (since they possibly scale above anything that has been shown in the OmniTrix than this could include the Celestialsapiens.)

-as for theire power and abilityes that should be added :

-Immortality (Type 1):it stated they could live for millions of years

-Technology Manipulation and Ingenious Intelligence: The Naljians are extremely advanced in technology and possess superior intelligence, as a children's toy could easily surpass the alien tech level (Level 20+) with the Omnitrix being Level 20.

- Telekinesis: as one of them could levitate and reform a Naljian Destructor with hand gestures alone.

- Teleportation, ETC.

I don't know anything about these guys so my input won't mean much. It states on the profile that...

One of the Naljians stated that "there are only 26 dimensions that matter". However, there is not enough sufficient evidence to scale them to this level, as they only have one appearance and statement in the entire series.

In addition, although the Naljian toy was stated to be more advanced than the Omnitrix, when it replicated Gwen Tennyson's form, it displayed a clear inability to copy her powers accurately, instead using pink disks to replace the energy disks. As such, it is very difficult to imagine that it can copy the powers of a Celestialsapien when it could not fully replicate the powers of a lower tier species.

So I'm not sure they could scale like that. Also just because they call the Omnitrix a child's toy doesn't mean they themselves are that strong. If the possess far greater technology than the Omnitrix, they would only be At least Low 2-C, Possibly 2-B with Technology

However as I said, I know nothing about them since I didn't get far in Omniverse.

Other Stuff
Technology Manipulation

Them having extremely advanced technology doesn't give the Technology Manipulation. Unless they control said technology via a power. Also they are already rated as Supergeinus in Intelligence which is the highest rating under Nigh Omniscient so their intelligence doesn't need to be changed to ingenious.

Telekinesis

If it happened the way you described it then telekinesis seems fine.

Teleportation

You got a clip showing it?.

I think that LordGriffin1000 makes sense. Thank you for helping out.

Tier: Unknown, At least low 2-C with Tech, Immortality (Type 1), Telekinesis, Teleportation (Dimensional travel), High Intelligence would be the right choice (Since they have shown that (Link)

(Tech maniplulation won't be accepted since they haven't shown it I do believe they have it nonetheless but for being safe it should not be accepted.). Possibly 2-B also does not have any evidence behind it since Man of Action blog confirmed it that they are Secondmost powerful (For the time being who knows where will the series go) so based off of that that's my opinion.

"Unknow, At least Low 2-C with technology" seems fine since we have no confirmation on whether or not the statement extends to their physicals.

That type 1 could just be Longevity though.

Telekinesis seems fine.

Teleportation looks like Dimensional Travel.

Technology Manipulation doesn't seem warranted since they don't directly manipulate the tech on their own with any powers.

But I think we should still add possibly 2-B on their profile for theme begin possibly above the Celestialsapiens also is the "possibly 1-B" still can be accepted?

Badrimoine2019 said:
But I think we should still add possibly 2-B on their profile for theme begin possibly above the Celestialsapiens also is the "possibly 1-B" still can be accepted?
Possibly 1-B is a massive no, unless we have confirmation on these dimensions being qualitatively superior to each other. 2-B is a bit iffy since according to some people above, Celestial-sapiens are confirmed to be the strongest in the show (or at least above the Naljians). I don't have too much of an opinion on it.

Okey I will make an other thread regarding Naljians 1-B but wherever, so I think everyone agree about Upgrading the Najilians to low 2-C which is fine, but what about upgrading theme to also possibly 2-B for them begin possibly way superior than the Celestialsapiens does anyone agree about that?

We have talked many times about the Naljians, and decided that there is very insufficient evidence for such a high rating as 1-B. Do not bring it up again please.

Immortality (Type 1), Telekinesis, and Dimensional Travel are probably fine to add though.

I don't think living for millions of years counts anything more than Longevity without actual proof that they would live forever and not die of old age. I'll have to disagree on Tyoe 1 Immortality for now.

Alright than, as for theire speed I think it should be massively FLT+ because I'm pretty sure that the Naljians were somehow able to teleport across dimensions in a flash of light which could also give theme Teleportation ability

Okey but Naljians can teleport across dimensions in a flash of light so what should we do? Give them Teleportation ability? Or a Massivly FLT + speed?

That's just dimensional travel as stated above, the flash of light means nothing.

Badrimoine2019 said:
Okey but Naljians can teleport across dimensions in a flash of light so what should we do? Give them Teleportation ability? Or a Massivly FLT + speed?
That's just a visual effect. It's teleportation.

So Teleportation (dimensional travel) should be fine? As for theire speed than I think it would still be Unknown.

-now for theire AP I think It should be like this :

Attack potency : Unknown, likely low 2-C (the Mother of Naljians consider the OmniTrix a device that can destroy a universe is theire favorite child toy), possibly 2-B (possibly scale above anything shown in the OmniTrix which could possibly include the Celestialsapiens)

Well I've asked Ant and it seems that he is busy and can't apply the changements so is there anyone else who can apply the changements?

I still think theire AP should still be Upgraded Naljians consider the OmniTrix a child toy which could also include the OmniTrix AP so i don't see how we shouldn't make the changements for theire tier or should we wait for more inputs?

Ummm you think we should need more inputs on this thread? Should I ask other stuff members? Also since we don't have enough evidence shouldn't we upgrade them to POSSIBLY low 2-C instead of 100% low 2-C?

By the way, shouldn't they have Low Multiversal/Multiversal range with their portals?

We do not know almost anything concrete about them from the show itself. As such we cannot give them a tier. Sorry.

We do not know any precise limits for any of their abilities. I think that we should close this thread.

The Naljians don't have enough evidence to support a low 2-C tier, they were unable to replicate abilities from an Anodite such as Gwen, as species nowhere near Universal in power.

Along with this, Alien X has been pretty much confirmed to be capable of escape the Omnitrix if it decided, so scaling above Celestialsapiens is a certain no.

Technology levels in Ben 10 mean nothing as to their overall tier without feats of their own, just because somthing is supposedly more advanced tech than something else, doesn't mean it is more powerful or even comparable.

You could have a toaster that uses mega advanced quantum technology, but despite using more advanced tech, it's not going to do any more damage than a modern day gun. The same logic applies here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back