• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Naked blue man (doctor manhattan) vs purple boy with shiny rock ( full infinity gaunlet thanos)

So due to the recent doomday clock story line some of my friend said to me that doctor manhattan is stronger than thanos with the infinity gaunlet and i think thanos would win so i need the wiki to decide whether i was right or wrong

Round 1 both in character

Round 2 both character are bloodlusted

Let the game begin

EmperorDoom25 said:
Manhattan exists in a higher plane due to be 5-D. Thanos would be nothing more than a toy to him
I don't think he exists in a higher plane (at least not his Avatar). But yes it's a stomp. Hyperstorm can be a better matchup

Back