• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Galan wins with extreme difficulty, because Nagato's stamina is endless, and his Intelligence is way above Galan's.

^ How is Nagato's stamina endless?

And Nagato should take this via Soul Absorption & Chibaku Tensei. If push comes to shove, Summoning the Mazo would be a win.

^not sure that chibaku would withstand galans immense strength but soul absorbing is certainly a powerful skill, and if we use vers equal and make magic=chakra, than nagato should be able to use preta path and absorb the magic power from galans body the moment he manages to touch him,

i go with nagato for 65/100 fights, he has better hax ^_^

@Greatest

Itachi, Bee(Hachibi Form) & a KCM Naruto had to use their strongest attacks to ensure the CT won't work.

I don't think Garan has shown feats close to their combined attacks.

If Verse Equal, Nagato literally siphons everything off Garan.

LlamaGod1411 said:
@Greatest
Itachi, Bee(Hachibi Form) & a KCM Naruto had to use their strongest attacks to ensure the CT won't work.

I don't think Garan has shown feats close to their combined attacks.
he doesnt need to destroy the black sphere, he simply needs to jump down faster than the debris of the ground can trap him, which with his speed should be very possible :)

^oh, you are right, but since verse is equal nagato can asorb galans magic, unfortunatly galan even without magic is superstrong and fast... i still go with nagato because i dont remember having galan seen taking souls out of bodys :)

@GreatestSin

It isn't really the Debris trapping him.

Everything will get sucked in by the sphere, which would mean Garan would get sucked in too.

If escaping it was jumping down fast enough to counter the gravitational-pull, KCM Naruto would've done it.

LlamaGod1411 said:
@GreatestSin
If escaping it was jumping down fast enough to counter the gravitational-pull, KCM Naruto would've done it.
but naruto wasnt alone, he needed to stop the attack in order to allow bee and itachi to escape too, and naruto in KCM is MHS while galan is MHS+,

i think that makes him fast enough for that, but we are arguing about minoritys, we both agree that nagato wins :)

@Tails Yes.

@Greatest Its fun debating~

Both Bee & Edo Itachi were MHS too, they could've escaped it the same way Naruto would, i.e. by Jumping down.

The fact that neither did, shows that you cannot~

^true :)

or they needed to stop the attack? because it would create big openings the moment they start to jump down, giving nagato the possibility to steal their souls, if they can destroy it, why not destroy it? XD

Not really, since it was confirmed by Kabuto that Nagato did not have most of his mobility, if they could Jump down, they would, since Nagato can't move towards them.

Even in Pain vs SM Naruto fight, a KN6 Naruto couldn't oppose the gravity.

Galan beats Nagato in literally every category except for range.

Galan landing a strike on Nagato would result in the Ban treatment with Critical Strike.

What is going to keep him from escaping Chibaku Tensei other than a bunch of rubble? If he's stuck, he can simply pop Critical Over and over-power the entire thing before launching himself at Nagato, eventually killing him.

None of Nagato's summons can compete with Galan in terms of raw power (And speed if the speed isn't equalized for the summons) and he'd just have to cleave Nagato once during the Shinra Tensei cool-down to kill him.

Galan's is superior where he simply has to touch his opponent and the soul pops right out where as Nagato has to forcibly rip it out. Good luck trying to argue against that.

Galan wins low difficulty due to stats and superior soul hax.

@Cin

According to the profiles we have, Galan= Large Mountain, Nagato=Island.

Speedwise, Galan would blitz, if not for the fact that Nagato has mobility & speed equal.

Durability-Wise, Galan again outclasses Nagato with "Likely" Large Mountain to City level, but durability, in this particular fight does not matter, owing to Nagato's Soul-Rip, Gedo Mazo & Chibaku Tensei(Note : This is just to show that Galan's superior durability does NOT matter, in this particular fight)

Now, since the speed is equalized, and I'm assuming that Nagato has all of his mobility, I find it perfectly reasonable to give him the win, seeing as to how Galan has no counter to Chibaku Tensei.

If this were Estarossa/Zeldris/Derriere/Gloxinia/Dolor/Monspiete, I would've given the Commandment the win, but Galan is the weakest.

If this is a bloodlusted Nagato, the win would be easier since he'd just CT Galan out, at the start.

Otherwise, Galan 51/100 times, but it isn't as easy as people portray it to be.

Nagato is "Island" simply due to Naruto saying he was stronger than Pain. He has 0 feats supporting Island. I'm going to ask for a downgrade.

It is a blitz speed. 1.2k Mach vs what... <300 Mach? irrelevant when speed is equalized.

I'm the one who listed Galan's durability as "Likely" Large Mountain because he NEVER took a hit in that form, but it scales up with his AP given his power increasing.

All ten commandments are capable of walking up to living creatures, touching them, and their souls pop out. Every commandment has done this whether on or off screen. That's how they've been getting their power back.

Chibaki Tensei < Zanbarazan and you seem to be unaware that Galan can regenerate and he uses the same "Black Matter" that Meliodas uses. Chibaku Tensei will pose no threat to him especially when Naruto, Bee, and Itachi destroyed the core with little trouble.

Galan is only the weakest commandment if you leave him in base. in CO he is on par with the rest of the commandments.

Are people seriously thinking nagato can beat galan? Galan outclasses nagato in every category except dc as nagato is island level with chibaku tensei while his durability is only city level one hit from galan and nagato is done not to mention if he just touches nagato he will take out his soul and eat it. The only thing nagato has that can do anything to galan is chibaku tensei while one attack from galan will take out nagato not to mention his soul absorption ability and his commandment.

Galan should take this. His soul hax is op. Even if he doesn't use it, he can one-shot Nagato. I doubt Nagato would start with CT even though it's probably useless against him.

A) I was about to ask for the downgrade, you can now, I guess :)

B) The Nagato that fought KCM Naruto, V2 Bee & Edo Itachi literally did not have much mobility, as stated by Kabuto himself.

C) Likely needs to be removed, compared to the other 10C, he's pretty much Large Mountain

Both parties have similar abilities, with soul absorption.

Zanbarazan isn't Galan's strongest attack, iirc, and it isn't greater to Chibaku Tensei. It is, in no way going to destroy the core.

Anyways, as I said, a bloodlusted Nagato would CT at the start, win the fight.

And as I said, again, a non-bloodlusted, in-character fight would go to Galan Extreme Diff, with Speed Equal, and wont be as easy as people portray it to be.

You're joking if you think CT takes Galan down. Oh well, I'm done here. I already cast my vote for Galan and gave LEGIT reasons.

I would love to see this fight happen but i think galan wins. Nagato don't got nothing that will kill galan his attacks will just hurt galan.

Nagato has better hax and ap.Galan only uses his raw power and his souls suck is poor,he didnt use it against really strong persons.Nagatos dura is lower but he has shinra tensei and CT.Since speed is equal and hax>raw power i vote for Nagato.

might be old but Galan takes this due to his massively higher Stats, the only way nagato can even harm him is with Chibaku tensei and even that would eventually get overpowered due to galan extreme amount of stat, swinging his weapon would eventually crack the entire thing with ease, shinra tensei wont even scratch him as is a pushing technique meaning the damage comes from launching the enemy into something, rocks or metals is not enough to harm galan.

nagato might be 6-C but that is only with chibaku tensei without it he is no different than the kages his stats in that regard, his soul steal jutsu requires touch which is impossible for nagato due to the different in stats being to huge, this fight can easily go 10 meter starting point in which galan would just swing and instantly kill nagato 9/10 times

"Galan takes this due to his massively higher Stats, the only way nagato can even harm him is with Chibaku tensei and even that would eventually get overpowered due to galan extreme amount of stat, swinging his weapon would eventually crack the entire thing with ease, shinra tensei wont even scratch him as is a pushing technique meaning the damage comes from launching the enemy into something, rocks or metals is not enough to harm galan"

Nagato is island lvl+ with Shinra Tensei and large island lvl with CT,there is no way Galand can get out of CT or Survive a powerful Shinra Tensei.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back