• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

N.Y.S.S.S.T Round one (Zabuza vs Miyamoto.)

Finally after months of planning the greatest sword fighting tournament ever seen in this world has begun. Thousands of watchers sat in the bleachers, eager to watch the battle unfolding before them. It was exactly noon when the first round's contestants were readying their blades.

A large, broad faced man in simple clothes proudly walked onto the field to much applause. He eyed his opponent, a slim, tan man with a face covered in bandages and a weapon more comparable to a cleaver then a sword. "So is it true, are you really considered your nation's greatest swordsman? The man, asked as he got into a fighting position. "Would you like to find out?" The man asked, without a hint of worry in his stance.

First key Musashi Miyamoto (Baki) vs Zabuza Momochi (Non-Zombie form) Speed equal only if needed Both start 30 ft apart.

It doesn't say that on the fight so I assumed it was strongest. Don't we do that usually.

Which form human or edo?

No edo allowed (unless he faces the Kamen Rider for unknown reasons.)

Change the title name also.

I haven't catched up with Baki since Musashi left and started to kill the police.

Zabuza will more than sure start with Hidding in the Mist and send a water clone.

Precog and skill should stop that. There is no element of surprise that the mist could give him.

Never said that would work, it's just his first move. But if that doesn't work, he'll likely use Shunshin and attempt to blitz him, or simply hit him with an AOE water attack.

How much is the Shunsin amp? It shouldn't be above 4 times for him to be in the tourney. Also after the first engagement with the mis Miyamoto should have already won due to paralysis and pain manip or he could disarm him due to his skill.

I don't know how much Shunshin Amp a character.

Miyamoto won't win so easy. Zabua like I stated will use Hidding in the Mist which was good enough to block Kakashi's Sharingan. He will also use Water Clones + Stealth attacks. If those fails he will use AOE Water Attacks + Fightning 1 vs 1.

Pain Manipulation won't stop Zabuza, he was cut, stabbed, had swords and others weapons in him and he didn't care (of course he know it was too late for him but Pain Manipulation won't stop him). He's very resistant to pain.

How does Paralysis work?

Zabuza was one of the Seven Swordsman and a master of the Killing Arts, I'm sure it won't be so easy for Musashi to defeat him.

I'm leaning more to Zabuza thanks to his AOE Water attacks.

Err going with zabuza here for Zara's reasons. His clones can use his moves and he is an expert at silent killing with the mist. If all else fails he has the blow everything to pieces move with water dragon technique.

Also how does miyamoto's precognition work? If it is sight based it won't work through the mist that could block even the sharingan.

I'll make note that it's highly likely that Musashi would use his precog, not to react to the amp, but try to hit him before he uses it, as he did with Baki and his Jab

Rocker1189 said:
Err going with zabuza here for Zara's reasons. His clones can use his moves and he is an expert at silent killing with the mist. If all else fails he has the blow everything to pieces move with water dragon technique.
Also how does miyamoto's precognition work? If it is sight based it won't work through the mist that could block even the sharingan.
He reads people's brain signals

And how does that work? Does he just sense people's brain signals? If so he would still be overwhelmed with clones and water jutsu.

How would he read it in the Hidding in the Mist jutsu where he doesn't know where Zabua is + a clone.

Also can he do that to more than one person?

I'll get scans of how it works, but to answer some questions: the Mist won't impede this ability, as it is telepathic in nature. He has not been shown to be able to do it to multiple people, but he does have the ability to see movements before a person actually moves, so he seems to also have some sort of enhanced perception

Musashi's precog doesn't seem to be better than the Sharingan. Also, as Zabuza will more than sure have at least 1 clone, he will be able to induce in error or at least confuse Musashi as he will know for sure which he should defend against.

Like Anonymous Blank said above, Zabuza's Water Prison will be the end of the match if is succesful.

Precog works on only 1 person. Musashi will know what one clone or Zabuza will do, not both of them and Zabuza will likely first stay a bit farther than the clone which will hit by the precog (as from that video - it seems that while is telepath based, he needs to "lock on his oponent" or at least see him so he can make the "connection").

Do the clones have separate minds? Also he still will know what Zabuza planned with the initial precog before he summons the mist. He will still be able to "lock on" at the start of the fight.

He will "lock on" Zabuza, okay. He will know that he will make a clone while in the Hidding in the Mist, but he will not know what the Clone will do.

Back