• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Mystic Code Nero Claudius Vs Captain Adam

Captain_Atom_Vol_3_2_Textless_300x300.jpg

Captain Adam

Nero Claudius

Mystic Code Nero is being used here. I know she resist a lot of stuff but she doesn't really have any impressive offensive hax and it doesn't list subjective reality as one of her hax and instead she only resist it. so from my observation it looks like this could end up in an actual fight that doesn't result in haxing the opponent to death.

speed is equalized.

will upgrade Nero to a higher key if it is somehow a stomp against her.

Last edited:
Nero has mooncell's power thanks to regalia, and i don't see that captain adam has a resistance to resist it

Matter Manipulation, Soul Manipulation, Law Manipulation, Information Manipulation, Probability Manipulation, Time Manipulation, Spatial Manipulation, Gravity Manipulation, Reality Warping, Causality Manipulation, Life Manipulation, Death Manipulation, Fate Manipulation, Probability Manipulation, Mind Manipulation, Conceptual Manipulation, Power Nullification and Illusion Creation (Users of Regalia were stated to have the power of Authority, as well as being described as carrying the power of the moon cell itself in their hand)

Nero has mooncell's power thanks to regalia, and i don't see that captain adam has a resistance to resist it

Matter Manipulation, Soul Manipulation, Law Manipulation, Information Manipulation, Probability Manipulation, Time Manipulation, Spatial Manipulation, Gravity Manipulation, Reality Warping, Causality Manipulation, Life Manipulation, Death Manipulation, Fate Manipulation, Probability Manipulation, Mind Manipulation, Conceptual Manipulation, Power Nullification and Illusion Creation (Users of Regalia were stated to have the power of Authority, as well as being described as carrying the power of the moon cell itself in their hand)

I said this is Mystic Code Nero.

Back