• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Hello guys
This is my first time make a profile so if anything goes wrong please tell me.

My wife is a demon queen this series is more than popular enough to get a profile but for some reason it still hasn't. So I create a profile sendbox for main protagonist if this get's acepted than I applie this and create other character profile sendbox

Also, this thread will be dealing with scaling other statistics (Striking Strength/Durability)

At least Mountain level (267.637002362 Megatons) Rennes : As we can see, it created a large storm. Typically, storms have a radius of about 20km when visibility is clear and are cylindrical in shape. Using the thickness of a Nimbostratus, we have. (Low end)

At least Large Mountain level+, to Island level(
Roland's robot is supposedly capable of producing 7000 megatons)

Small Planet level :
in the Forge Field (Xiang ye He was able to create a small, real black hole)(low end)(3.05988998e+30 to 2.487e+32 Joules)

Large Planet Level : Torst Angus
in his Draconian Form (He is able to increase, at least, all of his characteristics by 10x). with the Red God Domain (The Red God Domain increases his combat ability by 20x) Stronger than Xiang Ye with 80% Isabelle Osa demonic power

Large planet level: (Isabelle Osa destroy a black hole at least 1m large) (398.1835564 Yottatons)

Star level : (Xiang Ye create a black hole large then himself in the forge field)(5.693e+41 to 3.182e+42Joules)

Note:-
The Black Hole created by Xiang Ye will be considered real for the following reasons:
1. It was considered to become uncontrollable and unstoppable if created. This statement came from a genius in the fields of Physics and etc, in this case, Xiang Ye .
2. He displayed his spaghettification talent against Raymond, instantly disintegrating him.
3. It absorbs matter and created a Photon Sphere and an Accretion Disk around itself. It was also able to absorb a 3-layer Dyson Sphere.
4. It was said to not possess any type of magic by Isabella Osa .

Xiang Ye's lasers are not magical and come from technology invented on Earth.

All Calculation :
Calculation 1: Rennes creates a huge storm
Chapter 107

As we can see, it created a large storm. Typically, storms have a radius of about 20km when visibility is clear and are cylindrical in shape. Using the thickness of a Nimbostratus, we have:

V = pi x r² x H

V = 2512000000000 m³

The density of the clouds is around 1,003 kg/m³.

M = V x D

M = 2519536000000 KG

___

[LOW END]

Using Kinetic Energy, we see that Rennes created it omnidirectionally. The storm was created almost instantaneously, so I will assume that it took about 15 seconds and so we have 1333.33 m/s. So, we can get the kinetic energy:

KE = 0.25 x Mass x Velocity²

= 1119793217880958876 J

Result
267.637002362 Megatons is Mountain Level

Calculation 2 - Roland's Power at 7000 Megatons
Done:
Chapter 237
As stated, the power of Roland's projectiles with their power increased by 600x is said to be 7000 Megatons.

Result
Island Level

Note
Calculation 3- Xiang Ye create a black hole I take this as baseline black hole creation fit. because thanks to the images, we do not have an exact precision of its size and it is quite inconsistent.

Calculation 4 - Isabelle Osa destroy a Black Hole
Done:

Chapter 297
As mentioned, she was able to destroy a black hole. I will consider the black hole to be around 1m in size, because thanks to the images.and her height.

[DATA]

M = (c² x R) / (2/G)

M = 112.70326202318066 Earth Masses

Result
1.666e+36 J is 398.1835564 Yottatons
Large Planet Level

Agree:
Neutral:
Disagree:

Last edited:
Hello guys
This is my first time make a profile so if anything goes wrong please tell me.

My wife is a demon queen this series is more than popular enough to get a profile but for some reason it still hasn't. So I create a profile sendbox for main protagonist if this get's acepted than I applie this and create other character profile sendbox

Also, this thread will be dealing with scaling other statistics (Striking Strength/Durability)

At least Mountain level (267.637002362 Megatons) Rennes : As we can see, it created a large storm. Typically, storms have a radius of about 20km when visibility is clear and are cylindrical in shape. Using the thickness of a Nimbostratus, we have. (Low end)

At least Large Mountain level+, to Island level(
Roland's robot is supposedly capable of producing 7000 megatons)

Small Planet level :
in the Forge Field (Xiang ye He was able to create a small, real black hole)(low end)(3.05988998e+30 to 2.487e+32 Joules)

Large Planet Level : Torst Angus
in his Draconian Form (He is able to increase, at least, all of his characteristics by 10x). with the Red God Domain (The Red God Domain increases his combat ability by 20x) Stronger than Xiang Ye with 80% Isabelle Osa demonic power

Large planet level: (Isabelle Osa destroy a black hole at least 1m large) (398.1835564 Yottatons)

Star level : (Xiang Ye create a black hole large then himself in the forge field)(5.693e+41 to 3.182e+42Joules)

Note:-
The Black Hole created by Xiang Ye will be considered real for the following reasons:
1. It was considered to become uncontrollable and unstoppable if created. This statement came from a genius in the fields of Physics and etc, in this case, Xiang Ye .
2. He displayed his spaghettification talent against Raymond, instantly disintegrating him.
3. It absorbs matter and created a Photon Sphere and an Accretion Disk around itself. It was also able to absorb a 3-layer Dyson Sphere.
4. It was said to not possess any type of magic by Isabella Osa .

Xiang Ye's lasers are not magical and come from technology invented on Earth.

Agree:
Neutral:
Disagree:
Were the calcs accepted here?

Back