• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

My Recent Inactivity

VenomElite

VS Battles
Retired
I'm just making this thread because I have not been as active as I'd like to recently, and I apologize for it. There are things I should have had done weeks if not months ago. I work 12 hours a day, I'm still the father figure of my youngest sisters, and I'm currently helping my wife through depression. I should've said something earlier but now I'm going to ensure I do so as it's been nearly two months now.

I should apologize as well for how I've been reacting lately. I haven't been myself as some have caught onto and I've been very depressed lately. I tried to take time off and stay offline but for some reason that only made matters worse. You all are dear friends to me and that will always mean everything to me.

@Sera no need for you to apologize either. Being depressed or "not yourself" is never something to be ashamed of. Nor is it something to view as a bad thing you have done.

Whether someone is depressed from real life events and/or mental issues, no one who is depressed should ever blame themself for their depression. Rather try their best to understand the root of it and take the appropriate steps needed to help with it as much as possible.

Like I said to Ven just take things easy. You want to talk to your friends here, do it. You want to be offline and focuss your mind on other things, do it. No need to worry or be hard on yourself. You did nothing wrong and everyone understands. And of course I wish for the best that things will get better for you guys.

I agree with Ryu says about real life being important. You've got a wonderful family to help take care of and you're awesome guy yourself so you deserve whatever time it takes to help sort things out.

I hope everything goes well for yourself and your family. Myself and all of us are here for you.

You guys should take things at ur own pace. If your not feeling like coming here for one reason or another, than take the day off, thats no problem. If you want someone to talk to we'll be here for u guys when ya need us.

Same. I'd like to be more active like I used to be, but helping settle things down is more important. It' been three weeks or so and Sera's been slowly recovering.

Patience and time.

No worries. Wiki should always be a side thing for fun and thus real life always comes first. Good luck to you guys.

@enlight ik you mean well but calling this a place full of idiots…is not a good idea…

Anyway not the point. Ven i hope you and Sera along with your family get better. Ik how depression goes i mean i had that for years. Take your time these things take a while

You have absolutely nothing to apologize for. We understand that you have real life issues you need to attend to which are more important than doing stuff on a wikia. Take all the time you need and get your stuff sorted out.

As @Ryukama said, you also do not need to apologize. Take time for yourself and pull yourself up. And you shouldn't feel bad for taking care of yourself.

TISSG7Redgrave said:
@enlight ik you mean well but calling this a place full of idiots…is not a good idea…
I don't know. I quite take pride in the words "Idiots" but to each thier own I guess. Oh well. Doesn't bother me either way. Stay chill OP. You got this.

No problem at all. Real life problems should be prioritised.

Honestly I am feeling depressed, been stressed out for the most part, and I think I getting increasingly unpredictable on what I saying at this point. Perhaps I feel tired in all out honesty.

Anyway I hope you guys will feel better at solving these irl issues. Just like I have mental issues.

Okay after talking to a school counselor about my problems, we came to a general agreement on how to get things to settled down.

@Sera This isn't your fault. I got my issues and shouldn't have make you feel that bad to yourself. You deserve better than this as you should have fun on the wikia than thinking about me and how I feel. Just kept on living and think positive. Forget on what I said and trust what other people say.

You don't have to worry nor apologize about anything, Ventus. Real life matters should always take priority. Take it easy, and only start acting here when you feel confident and free enough to do so.

I hope things turn to the best.

I agree with Matthew as it stands out. I want everyone to be happy and positive to get along with others. I admit I have make plenty of mistakes due to how severe the situation was. To get learn from your mistakes means to kept on moving forward and hope for what things you enjoy the most in life. I shouldn't have take things too personally as that was my own undoing and downfall. I felt this was a problem that should be not turn out like this and hence I too felt guilty for causing this situation going out of control.

Its okie best wishes to you and your family ^w^/) *waves* As I always tell people who make these excuses that are unessary. "live your life to the fullest, so you dont regret it later." (Something my grandparent told me when I was little.)

Back