• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic Revision Thread Part 3

Antvasima said:
Hmm. I am still uncomfortable with scaling a MLP character without the ability to cast spells so ridiculously high. Are there some other staff members that you can ask to comment here about it?
But they ca cast spells. I just gave a video example of them turning themselves into magic meteors.

Should I edit Thorax's justifaction for scaling to Chrysalis to ensure someone else doesn't get confused? Something like this:

possibly at most Solar System level, possibly at most Universe level+ (As an evolved changeling king, he should be more powerful than Queen Chrysalis, an unevolved changeling queen. The power of his love also completely overpowered Chrysalis and sent her flying backwards, and he gains power from his love.)

The bolded part is the edit.

I suppose that seems like a good idea. Should his brother's profile be adjusted as well?

Antvasima said:
I suppose that seems like a good idea. Should his brother's profile be adjusted as well?
His justifaction is already based on being comparable to Thorax via being a Changeling prince instead of a normal changeling, so he doesn't need much more adjustments.

The tier 7s have been downgraded to tier 8 now. Both due to scaling issues with the associated calc, and most importantly: Timeframes.

Good. A few questions were left unanswered, and I hope the comics could answer them. What was done with the Bewitching Bell, and were any of the villains ever possibly freed overtime? We don't see them s stone in the future, so we don't know if they stayed like that.

BTW, I created a page for Rockhoof quite some time ago.

Because despite all evidence suggesting dreams are physical worlds, they get treated as not being real anyways.

Lightbuster30 said:
Not unless she controls every star in the Universe.
We don't know that she can't, so at least 4-B, possibly 4-A, possibly at most Low 2-C? Or keep it as at least 4-B, possibly Low 2-C, but with the statement linked in the AP section. Btw, can u remind me how the top tiers were brought back to 4-B after being in the 4-Cs for so long?

The powers of the verse section of mlp needs to be updated to include universal+, and eqg says universal when it's actually universal+.

We don't know that she can't, so at least 4-B, possibly 4-A, possibly at most Low 2-C? Or keep it as at least 4-B, possibly Low 2-C, but with the statement linked in the AP section. Btw, can u remind me how the top tiers were brought back to 4-B after being in the 4-Cs for so long?

It was because the suns moving at ftl speeds was considered outlier.

This would also make discord above nightmare moon since he can break out of sealing on his own while nightmare moon needed someone to help her

ZacharyGrossman273 said:
This would also make discord above nightmare moon since he can break out of sealing on his own while nightmare moon needed someone to help her
I can see it like this: Luna=/<Celestia<Sombra</= Nightmare Moon<<Discord (he should be equal or not that much below x2 Nightmare moon casually) Also to be fair Discord got sealed by two alicorns + EoH which should be at least x2 stronger then EoH + Celestia which proves that Discord is much stronger....

Xenomorphios said:
I can see it like this: Luna>/=Celestia<Sombra</= Nightmare Moon<<Discord (he should be equal or not that much below x2 Nightmare moon casually) Also to be fair Discord got sealed by two alicorns + EoH which should be at least x2 stronger then EoH + Celestia which proves that Discord is much stronger....
Why is Celestia potentially weaker than Luna?

GokuSparkle said:
Xenomorphios said:
I can see it like this: Luna>/=Celestia<Sombra</= Nightmare Moon<<Discord (he should be equal or not that much below x2 Nightmare moon casually) Also to be fair Discord got sealed by two alicorns + EoH which should be at least x2 stronger then EoH + Celestia which proves that Discord is much stronger....
Why is Celestia potentially weaker than Luna?
my mistake it should have been Luna=/<Celestia

Shouldn't the eq girls top tiers have class g likely stellar lifting strength due to scaling above the alicorns?

Iisdude1 said:
Shouldn't the eq girls top tiers have class g likely stellar lifting strength due to scaling above the alicorns?
They scale above AP, but not lifting strength. Chrysalis and Sombra, according to their profiles, don't scale to stellar lifting strength

They should be at least class g then scaling from the ponies. I also remember applejack lifting the school at some point.

I have a few suggestions

1: Let's fix the most downplayed page on the wiki. By that I mean, Juniper Montage is powered by the geodes, which are Low 2-C, So, shouldn't Juniper Montage be Low 2-C? She is currently classed as Wall Level because, "With her decently large size, she can throw small kiosks at a short distance". That is the equivalent of saying that MCU Vision is wall level because he can destroy cars with lasers. This feels like something made for Joke Battles wiki.

2: Give the MLP villains the full Low 2-C status they earned. They all should scale to the feat of resisting the elements of harmony which are Low 2-C, as well as Discord having the statements to match that tiering

Well, time to add another justification for Alicorn Cozy Glow.

So at the very end of the video (you have to slow it down because it happens very quickly): https://youtu.be/8EHVRqs4XAw

Alicorn Cozy Glow easily overpowered Starlight in a power struggle.

Other than that, some of the links backing up Discord's abilities does not work (Check Fusionism (the only one which I forgot exactly which episode did he do this and how did he do it), Possession, Heat Manipulation, Ice Manipulation, Dimensional Storage, Spatial Manipulation, and Petrification)

We really should avoid using YouTube links and use Imgur instead to prevent that from happening because of the copyright problems that popular cartoon verses like these apparently have which occurs at anytime and makes the YT link useless later.

Back