• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

My Little Pony FiM Revision Thread (Warning: Season 9 Spoilers) [Part 2]

Yeah that sounds good. You should also add Clairvoyance to his profile then, since Grogar had that with his Crystal Ball. I might also work on a weapon profile for the Bewitching Bell tomorrow, should be easy as it only does a few things.

Firestorm808 said:
Why are we saying At least 4-C, possibly High 4-C for Celestia and Luna?

I thought we all agreed on High 4-C.
"A fraction" was considered sufficiently vague to make the exact rating uncertain. I am fine with "At least 4-C, likely High 4-C" though.

Anyway, is somebody/somepony experienced willing to apply all of these changes?

ÆONS said:
Casual
This looks casual to you?

Though then again she did block the attack nonetheless, albeit with difficulty.
No, it was casual. She only scrunched up her face because she didn't want to see a blast centimeters from her face. Either way, what I meant by casually was that the shield didn't even crack or shake at all. It was completely unaffected by the blast.

GokuSparkle said:
I feel like those who scale to Alicorn Twilight should be upgraded. So all the low 4-Cs. They are probably weaker than Celestia, but they shouldn't be dozens of times weaker or anything. Especially Twilight, considering all of her feats in season 9. Actually, I think having a 4-C/High 4-C season 9 key doesn't sound like a bad idea. She fought Sombra, hurt Tirek, casually shielded an attack from Cozy, temporarily held back a blast from the whole trio, and to top it all off, there's even evidence that she's gotten stronger. This is in the fact that she showed more impressive feats than Starswirl in the finale, despite being stated as slightly weaker in the season 7 finale.
So what does everyone else think of this?

Kriskirby said:
Here's the Bell without the white background, and also a fresh new Alicorn Twilight. The current seems a little small but it may just be me.
BCC915D7-B519-4643-8881-7618B101C636
40EE6D49-CDBF-4A52-A699-BE302FCE3FBE
1. I perfer if we don't use art for Twilight Sparkle. Every other character has a screenshot of themselves from the show or at the very least is in line with the shows animation. Giving Twilight that type of art feel off putting compared to the other profiles. I am however, in agreement that she could use a new profile picture.

2. I would enjoy if we use a version of the bell that is activated and glowing with magic lines. Makes it look better imo.

I am fine with keeping the screenshots for the sake of consistency.

Antvasima said:
I am fine with keeping the screenshots for the sake of consistency.
Since you brought it up earlier, I am currently changing all of the possiblies to likelies (in regards to high 4-C) since you said you said you agreed with likely.

GokuSparkle said:
GokuSparkle said:
I feel like those who scale to Alicorn Twilight should be upgraded. So all the low 4-Cs. They are probably weaker than Celestia, but they shouldn't be dozens of times weaker or anything. Especially Twilight, considering all of her feats in season 9. Actually, I think having a 4-C/High 4-C season 9 key doesn't sound like a bad idea. She fought Sombra, hurt Tirek, casually shielded an attack from Cozy, temporarily held back a blast from the whole trio, and to top it all off, there's even evidence that she's gotten stronger. This is in the fact that she showed more impressive feats than Starswirl in the finale, despite being stated as slightly weaker in the season 7 finale.
So what does everyone else think of this?

Idk, I mean, base Chrysalis gets her scaling from being on par with a Twilight clone, so if we give Twilight full scaling, we'd technically be giving be giving base Chrysalis scaling to her bell enhanced form despite not actually having it any other time.

Those images all look good, not sure which one I like best. Perhaps I could lean towards the one in the middle.

I don't know if this is an outlier or if it effects scaling, but oddly, absorbing all of the magic from the Pillars of Equestria including Starswirl did not power Tirek from his third form to his fourth. This makes no sense given Starswirl is supposed to be more powerful than Twilight. Also, are we gonna wait until the episodes air in America before we create a key for Chrysalis in her post Bewitching Bell state?

Frieza force soldier 100 said:
I don't know if this is an outlier or if it effects scaling, but oddly, absorbing all of the magic from the Pillars of Equestria including Starswirl did not power Tirek from his third form to his fourth. This makes no sense given Starswirl is supposed to be more powerful than Twilight. Also, are we gonna wait until the episodes air in America before we create a key for Chrysalis in her post Bewitching Bell state?
It's even odder that he did absolutely nothing to Tirek while Rarity if all ponies does better against him. She helps Spike push back Chrysalis with her own beam, she shields him just before, and throws a rock hard enough to stagger all three villains. I personally feel the absolute stomp he got was purely to make the Mane 6 look good later on. They didn't have to make him completely helpless.

I will unsubscribe to this thread due to time constraints. You can send me a message later if you need my help.

Back