• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

my king and queen are fighting each other (Mori Dan vs Kiana Kaslana)

Yeolban

She/Her
The keys used are The God of High School Mori and Herrscher of Flamescion Kiana. Speed equalized.

Do I know what I'm doing? No lol, I was taking a break from studying then I was like "hm let's make my 2 favourite characters of all time fight or something I don't know"

Here we are, I suppose...

moricrop.png
0jpwrv231f771.png

YES WAY.

Anyways, Idrk how keys actually work when it come to haxes, if Kiana keeps everything in her Herrscher of Flamescion key prior to that aka Void drifter, Herrscher of the Void, White comet, then Mori has no chance, since she has reality warping and time slow.
Mori already fought against time slow so he would probably just info analysis her and adapt in some way. Especially if it only lasts 3 seconds like her profile says.
Plus Mori has his own time hax via extreme duplication so there's that.

What can Mori do against the Imaginary Barrier? Anything he tries to do against Kiana will become fiction.

It's a spherical field with Kiana in the center, it's passive and always active, it turns into fiction anything that comes into contact with the field.
That sounds ridiculously OP. Does it like, negate time stop, BFR, and spatial manip? Does it ever run out?
Either way,
No fear manip resistance
Or did I just miss it on her profile? If not then it's an incon at best since Mori freezes with her with fear manip.

It's a spherical field with Kiana in the center, it's passive and always active, it turns into fiction anything that comes into contact with the field.
Wait, what? I don't remember this being a thing. Specifically the "passive and always active". She used the Imaginary stuff against False God Otto, but I don't remember it being passive.

Wait, what? I don't remember this being a thing. Specifically the "passive and always active". She used the Imaginary stuff against False God Otto, but I don't remember it being passive.
I think they're referring to this on her profile
That doesn't sound passive tho. But again, idk so I'm basically just saying stuff.

I think they're referring to this on her profile

That doesn't sound passive tho. But again, idk so I'm basically just saying stuff.
It can't be passive either way, no one would've had a chance fighting against Herrscher of the Void if that was the case.

It can't be passive either way, no one would've had a chance fighting against Herrscher of the Void if that was the case.
Hmm, okay, does she have fear resistance on her profile which I missed? If not then Mori should just passively freeze her with fear and punch her in the face or something

Hmm, okay, does she have fear resistance on her profile which I missed? If not then Mori should just passively freeze her with fear and punch her in the face or something
She doesn't, but she has a strong resistance against mind manipulation (if they happen to correlate idk). But doesn't fear manip only work against those weaker than him? Or is it relative? I forgot this part.

She doesn't, but she has a strong resistance against mind manipulation (if they happen to correlate idk).
That would depend on if the fear is caused through mind manipulation (like scaring someone with genjutsu in Naruto). In GoH it's not mind manip related.
But doesn't fear manip only work against those weaker than him? Or is it relative? I forgot this part.
Honestly, as far as I remember the wiki treats it as only working on weaker people. Which I think is wrong, especially since the wiki also treats Bleach soul manip as layered despite working basically the same.

That being said, Mori should be stronger. I didn't see any AP multipliers on her page and her verse page has no calcs. I found a CRT that puts the verse at 4-A through starry sky creation which is at best 3x weaker than Moris feat and at worst almost 10 weaker than Mori.

TL;DR: based on their profiles, Mori should have the AP advantage and therefore the fear manip should work

Honestly, I wouldn't argue here because Kiana's profile is awful and I haven't finished my research on the verse yet. Anyway, Kiana has some passives as well, she has some 11D hax (Spatial manipulation and anything with Imaginary or Sea of Quanta in the justifications is smurf), and everything in standard effects is passive for Herrschers. That being said, Kiana has no resistance to fear hax, but Mori doesn't resist her passives either. Either this is an incon, or Mori is incapacitated by her passives long enough until he dies and Kiana snaps out of the fearhax.

I remember that Kiana having resistance to fearhax is arguable, she was affected by Kevin's fearhax at first, but was never affected afterwards. I don't remember which key, but that's not even relevant because it's not in the profile.

Last edited:
They are in the link I left in my previous message. But it is these: Corruption, Disease, Biological and Perception hax.
Oh, sorry I missed the link.
Moris mind manip resistance should resist the corruption since he got hit by the same move (a dude had an ability to corrupt and enslave people he or his zombies bit and Mori was unaffected by it).
Disease manipulation might be a problem since he never outright resisted it. But he has adaptation which allowed him to adapt to venom so you might argue he could just adapt to it.
Bio manip is weird. The issue is that Mori fought Mujin. Mujin has broken bio manipulation. But he just kinda, didn't use it in none of the 3 fights they had despite always actively trying to kill him. This would imply he has some sort of resistance to it but not prove so.
Perception hax is the same. Mori fought Mujin who can cause hallucinations but he just didn't use it on Mori. But Mori has the eyes of truth and Garuda also didn't use them in him despite spamming them on Dean, so he SHOULD resist them.

So uuuh yeah.
TL;DR: Mori should probably have resistance to the passives but there is no direct 100% evidence for most of them.

If we look strictly at just what his profile says then Mori actually just outright loses.

The wiki has this weird rule about passives where they work instantaneously, so even if a character could survive the passive for a long time, if it eventually kills them they die instantly. (at least that's what I've been told in CFM Garou threads)

Not on his profile for some reason but if I can remember correctly he outright said he is unable to catch diseases. I have to double check myself though.
Wait I think I know what you're talking about. It's an ability of the armorsuits iirc

Welt Vs Sirin, Welt couldn't do anything against Sirin he had to use gravity to be able to ignore Sirin's barrier because gravity in HI3rd is a constant in all dimensions.

Wait I think I know what you're talking about. It's an ability of the armorsuits iirc
His armorsuits do protect him from a lot of things, yes.

For corruption I think someone more experienced must debate this (I'm not much of a powerscaler I just vibe on here sometimes), but Mori has crazy adaptation rates where his body naturally adapts to any hazardous environment very quickly, just like when he was inside the Dragon King's stomach and his body quickly gained resistance to acid.

+ Yeah, he was attacked by characters with corruption abilities before (the guy with the zombies) and he wasn't affected at all. But it would appear that's listed as mind manipulation on his profile.

I don't know much between perception vs illusion hax, but Mori can see through hallucinations which was listed as resistance against illusion hax. I'm not sure how much it helps.

I don't know much between perception vs illusion hax, but Mori can see through hallucinations which was listed as resistance against illusion hax. I'm not sure how much it helps.
I think a CRT should be made and he should get at least a "possibly" rating on hax like this that Mujin had but just didn't use despite them being one shot hax if the opponent isn't resistant. It only makes sense a genius like Mujin only didn't use them because he saw Mori was resistant to them. Like otherwise Mujin could have just hallucination + bio manip one shot Mori.

Buuut I can't open it because I still have that 4A CRT open (plus more) and I probably shouldn't open a new one until that gets resolved.

(also I'm stupid when it comes to wiki rules so it might not even apply)

Honestly, I wouldn't argue here because Kiana's profile is awful
Agreed. By trying to fix the pages they kinda killed the verse since I don't see it being as talked about as it was before the overhaul, nor are the profile really that much better than before imho.
For the match, it's really weird how Kiana doesn't have resistence to Fear Hax despite the fact that she could fight with Kevin without problem, with him having Fear Aura in his own profile. I suppose it's one of the inconsistencies with the current profiles.

Welt Vs Sirin, Welt couldn't do anything against Sirin he had to use gravity to be able to ignore Sirin's barrier because gravity in HI3rd is a constant in all dimensions.
But it wasn't passive. It's something Sirin activated on her own, and it's something Kiana never did in character. Unless you count her gameplay, I guess? With the shield stuff going on.

But again, I know my memory can be pretty bad so...

Agreed. By trying to fix the pages they kinda killed the verse since I don't see it being as talked about as it was before the overhaul, nor are the profile really that much better than before imho.
For the match, it's really weird how Kiana doesn't have resistence to Fear Hax despite the fact that she could fight with Kevin without problem, with him having Fear Aura in his own profile. I suppose it's one of the inconsistencies with the current profiles.
It's fair, I knew Kiana's page was scuffed (esp when I saw the Finality profile) but I thought it would maybe work out with what is currently there.

Then she resists fear manip?

If so this is the part where the way we currently treat GoH fear manip ticks me off the most.
Fodders like part 1 Manseok could fear hax an entire stadium full of people and Moris fear hax stacks above literally everyone in the verse besides like 3 people. Yet for some reason we don't treat it as layered.

I should probably stop ranting but it's annoying 😭

I am usually of the philosophy of "if it's not on the profile than they don't have it", so since Fear Manipulation is not listed in the profile as a resistence I would say technically no. However it's possible that the Fear Aura resistence is for some reason included in the Mind Manipulation resistence (but it should be it's own voice), so maybe?
I don't know honestly, I am not up to date with the current profile. I honestly don't even know which haxes are accepted as being High 1-C, it's extremely confusing.

I'm pretty sure Flamescion Kiana is in the middle of getting downgraded so probably not a good idea to make this.

Since her profile has it, even if somehow she doesn't have it, her profile does, so we automatically take it, so idk how Mori will resist reality warping hax, to me this seems to me it's a stomp on her side, Mori can't lay a scratch on her, and eventually she kills him

This is reality explicitly being manipulated here, not "illusions" aka perception manipulation

The iffy thing with making "fair fights" vs honkai characters is that they have smurf hax 💀like the rest of the honkai peeps have said, Kiana's profile is god awful in fact the entire honkai verse is being overhauled atm but even so I shall give my opinion. If Mori is unable to resist her void hax he loses. I see the void shield was contentious because she doesn't always have it active which fair enough in HoFs key is true however, she does use void hax/bfr very frequently so unless Mori is able to literally 1 shot/incapacitate Kiana before she starts seeing her physical normal atks aren't getting her anywhere he will 120% lose in fact even if he tries to do that I think Kiana would still just bfr an atk he throws at her and subsequently bfr him right after. Sure, she doesn't use her void powers as much as Sirin does but she still has them and will absolutely use them if she senses or sees that shit isn't going well for her so yeah lmk if he can resist that or not cuz idk much about GOH outside of anime shit

Back