• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Mihoyo wants revenge, and that's why it brought a formidable opponent.

Lenyo456

He/Him
Sonic the Hedgehog
Vs
Kiana Kaslana

Rules:
-Base Modern Sonic is used
-Herrscher of Flamescion is used
-Speed equalized
-Battle take place in Green Hill
-Win via Death or K.O
-(This was made when Sonic was 4-A)

Blue hedgehog: 1

Fried tuna: 1

Archie Sonic and HG2 Kiana come and solo both: 0

Last edited:
About her Win-cons, I don't know, maybe Durability negation would be something
Ah. Guess I'll wait for Impact fans then. But if it requires hitting Sonic, I don't think it'll be useful. Sonic is VERY good at being an evasive fighter. Not many people can tag him. Sonic also has dura-neg. Tho he may not need it depending on what Mihoyo scales to in AP.

Hey, can we by any chance get the keys for both characters? Im not sure on which key is used for both characters as just saying "Base Sonic" doesn't help. Not to mention Kiana has 7 keys that are 4A, so saying 4A kiana isnt helping either.

Hey, can we by any chance get the keys for both characters? Im not sure on which key is used for both characters as just saying "Base Sonic" doesn't help. Not to mention Kiana has 7 keys that are 4A, so saying 4A kiana isnt helping either.
I thought it was clear but ok "Modern Era" is used for Sonic and for Kiana "Herrscher of Flamescion"

Shouldn't it be listed on the profiles durability section if she has tier 1 shields? Ill take you word for it, it's prolly outdated. That said, how in-character is it for her to use.

Shouldn't it be listed on the profiles durability section if she has tier 1 shields? Ill take you word for it, it's prolly outdated. That said, how in-character is it for her to use.
Yeah, but for some reason it doesn't and I have to go harass Sola because of it. I told him a few weeks ago to put it there and he said he will but apparently he didn't lmao

Yeah, but for some reason it doesn't and I have to go harass Sola because of it. I told him a few weeks ago to put it there and he said he will but apparently he didn't lmao
Ah, kk. How in-character is it for them to use it? In the clips I saw on the profile, they don't always have it on Tho tbf, I only watched on clip

Ah, kk. How in-character is it for them to use it? In the clips I saw on the profile, they don't always have it on Tho tbf, I only watched on clip
During the 2nd Eruption, Sirin practically spammed them, but then the writers apparently just forgot that the Imaginary Shield is a thing except for a few times. So not very commonly.
Though, how'd Sonic fare against Honkai Radiation?

I'm assuming it's the stuff listed under "Standard Effects" on the Honkai Energy page? He has resistances to corruption, disease manip, and bio manip due to Metal Virus, World Ring, and Cyber Corruption stuff. He doesn't have a resist to perception manip tho

During the 2nd Eruption, Sirin practically spammed them, but then the writers apparently just forgot that the Imaginary Shield is a thing except for a few times. So not very commonly.
Though, how'd Sonic fare against Honkai Radiation?
He seems to resist a fair amount of it if what Glaceon said is true. Perception manip might be an issue, but given Sonic has several extrasensory abilities, he'd prolly be fine.

Does Mihoyo have a counter to an opponent who opens up with a blitz?

He seems to resist a fair amount of it if what Glaceon said is true. Perception manip might be an issue, but given Sonic has several extrasensory abilities, he'd prolly be fine.

Well, it would be honkai radiation, but Sonic resists most effects, so I don't think so

Not related to the fight itself, I know I can restrict Super Sonic, but can I restrict other things like Chaos Emeralds or something like that?

Well, it would be honkai radiation, but Sonic resists most effects, so I don't think so

Not related to the fight itself, I know I can restrict Super Sonic, but can I restrict other things like Chaos Emeralds or something like that?
Personally, I think you should be able to restrict Chaos Emeralds. However, it's currently listed as standard equipment. So no. Unfortunately you can't. Not that Sonic spams it in-character like Shadow, so it's not too big a deal.

Personally, I think you should be able to restrict Chaos Emeralds. However, it's currently listed as standard equipment. So no. Unfortunately you can't. Not that Sonic spams it in-character like Shadow, so it's not too big a deal.
It's okay, it's just that this is my first time doing one of these, so I just wanted to be sure.

It's your first versus match? Nice, I wish you many more! 🙏

Sonic isn't gonna be using the Chaos Emeralds unless he's in a tight spot, and I don't see him needing to here either. Not only is he a slippery bastard, but 8/10 he's gonna be using a speed amp of some sort that's gonna make it nigh-impossible to get a good hit in while he's not in direct combat (especially since he's in his home turf).

He also seems to resist mostly everything except Perception Manip (as stated by others). But Kiana is in trouble if Sonic parries an attack from her, as his own perception amp will leave her wide open to getting one-shot.

Gonna hold my vote for now.

Honkai Radiation works on an 11-D level, can Sonic resist smurf radiation?

Well there's a chance Kiana's cores might go berserk and create a giant field of instant death that stretches across the globe. Plus, would the blitz be useful if Kiana could just in theory regenerate herself? By the time Sonic would get to a more effective way to kill her, would he be able to avoid getting hit by Honkai Radiation?

I mean, if he does use Chaos Control, he can BFR. Don't think that'll be necessary tho.
Kiana can traverse 11 dimensional spaces with her spacetime ablities and can create portals so BFR is a non factor.
but 8/10 he's gonna be using a speed amp of some sort that's gonna make it nigh-impossible to get a good hit in while he's not in direct combat (especially since he's in his home turf).
Can Sonic resist the Edge of Taixuan Eminance? He can't really dodge it, since a literal quality of the Edge of Taixuan Eminance is that it has effectively infinite reach

Can Sonic resist the Edge of Taixuan Eminance? He can't really dodge it, since a literal quality of the Edge of Taixuan Eminance is that it has effectively infinite reach
Ah, knew I was missing something.

Edge of Taixuan is probably the most dangerous thing for Sonic in this match-up, but now that I'm looking for it I can't find it in the profile (I'm probably just missing it) 😅 It's an attack that spans throughout all of time, right?

. Plus, would the blitz be useful if Kiana could just in theory regenerate herself? By the time Sonic would get to a more effective way to kill her
Regeneration is low-mid, to mid-high, I think the 27x AP advantage should cover that?

Regeneration is low-mid, to mid-high, I think the 27x AP advantage should cover that?
It'd at mid-high so she could probably avoid getting blasted by that
I saw that Sonic has durability negation resistance, but I think this applies to dimensionality as well
Yeah Idk what the physical aspect of the Edge of Taixuan does but the mental aspect was able to damage 11-D structures and whatevernot so

Back