• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
At the dawn of time and space, the Watcher watches as Ultron gains more power and becomes uncontrollable but as he and Strange were about to form their plan, they could feel the cosmic explosion of another cosmic being ripping through the Nexus of All. Realities, leaving behind him a dead universe.

Ultron went to check, finding a gauntlet wielder but there was something else, a sword.

"Wow, apparently there are other users, but that won't save you"

"another being, from what I see you have the same gems as me, if I obtain it my power will rise even more and I will fulfill my purpose more easily"

"Six against Six + One, I think I have the advantage"

They both prepare to fight.

Speed Equal, otherwise Surfer SpeedBlitz and in Character

Embodiment of infinity:

Infinity perfection:

Infinity Shrek:

Music

Last edited:
What does Dark Surfer start with? Infinity Ultron starts with energy beams from the Power Stone which can atomize its target, though that doesn't matter considering the AP difference

What does Dark Surfer start with? Infinity Ultron starts with energy beams from the Power Stone which can atomize its target, though that doesn't matter considering the AP difference
most probably with EE that works in two ways due to his Cosmic Awareness + Time Stone warning him about danger, one by pointing his enemy and the other by one blast for EE

He could also simply reflect and absorb Ultron's attacks.

most probably with EE that works in two ways due to his Cosmic Awareness + Time Stone warning him about danger
I don't think that would work on Ultron since the Watcher has far better Cosmic Awareness (Low 1-C) and was unaware of Ultron's existence anyways

I don't think that would work on Ultron since the Watcher has far better Cosmic Awareness (Low 1-C) and was unaware of Ultron's existence anyways
Well, the precog is separate from his cosmic sense, also the soul gem (Adam Warlock) could tell him not to play.
Regardless, he know that a Gems user is dangerous due common sense.

yes, he can do it with a wish/Snap, pointing and with blast energy
So it wouldn't be a stomp? if Dark Surfer starts with EE which can be by wish (thought based), snap or pointing he just erases Ultron before he can do anything, the only possibility would be if he starts with EE blast but Ultron against weak beings like Thor usually receives the attack and then absorb it

So it wouldn't be a stomp? if Dark Surfer starts with EE which can be by wish (thought based), snap or pointing he just erases Ultron before he can do anything, the only possibility would be if he starts with EE blast but Ultron against weak beings like Thor usually receives the attack and then absorb it
Maybe give Ultron know about his enemy?

Maybe give Ultron know about his enemy?
Then he could start with an endless time loop that would make him immortal just like Doctor Strange against Dormammu, or if the CRT to give the Infinity Stones 4D hax is accepted use things like mind or soul hax, assuming Dark Surfer doesn't have 4D resistances

Then he could start with an endless time loop that would make him immortal just like Doctor Strange against Dormammu, or if the CRT to give the Infinity Stones 4D hax is accepted use things like mind or soul hax, assuming Dark Surfer doesn't have 4D resistances
Surfer would know that he is in a Time-loop like Big D, he can separated his conscience to make a rewrite one action in the past.

Surfer would know that he is in a Time-loop like Big D, he can separated his conscience to make a rewrite one action in the past.
He can attack his consciousness or soul, but that doesn't matter because Ultron would still be bound to the time loop, making him basically immortal. I think without prior knowledge it's a stomp for Dark Surfer due to his EE and with prior knowledge it would be a stomp for Ultron since he would use the stones with intelligence and strategy without restrictions and not stupidly like against the Guardians of the Multiverse

Back