• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
TheRustyOne said:
It looks like scratches to me. Also they aren't gone in your picture, they're right there on their shoulders and weapons.
Im not gonna lie its dumb that they would stay un a explosion so they could take damage then proceed to the exam. IAH this wouldnt make sense at all. Actually how do we even know they were even close to the explosion in the 1st place? they could had been farther away from the explosion for all we know

BlackeJan said:
Im not gonna lie its dumb that they would stay un a explosion so they could take damage then proceed to the exam. IAH this wouldnt make sense at all. Actually how do we even know they were even close to the explosion in the 1st place? they could had been farther away from the explosion for all we know
They were standing in front of a wall, an explosion happen from inside a wall, and we see them standing right in front of the hole when the smoke clears.

Who cares if you think it's dumb?

Nothing suggest that they took damage, they're strong enough to take the explosion.

There is a chance that the anime will clarify this matter, so would you agree on dropping this for now and revisiting it when the anime has reached this point?

Damage3245 said:
There is a chance that the anime will clarify this matter, so would you agree on dropping this for now and revisiting it when the anime has reached this point?
I know what's going to happen if the anime shows them taking the explosion. (Spoiler Alert: It won't show us anything 100% confirmed) Your going to say the anime is filler and we can't use filler scenes or non canon material.

Besides there's nothing else to talk about... unless your going to answer if Mirio should be Building level+. (Ignore Izuku and Base Chisaki I'm not longer talking about them just Mirio)

Well, there are still ongoing revisions to talk about.

And my response to what the anime shows will depend on what the anime shows us... so let's wait till then. The anime isn't always ignored here; it can expand on certain things and make things clearer.

As for Mirio being Building level+, I'm currently split on him just being Building level or Building level+. I'll need to think about it some more.

TriforcePower1 said:
Btw, why doesn't Gang Orca scale to Todoroki's fire side?
He easily tanked a prolonged exposure to it.
This isn't about Gang Orca who doesn't even have a profile. This is about Gang Orca's sidekicks who were with him when the explosion happened.

Izuku would scale to that because apparently Izuku never hurt Stain with his punches.

Also Izuku did in fact hurt Stain, he gave him a bruise on his face that we see multiple times.

Stain said that Izuku lack power to finish him off with one punch, not that he lacked power to hurt him.

Nobody said that Izuku failed to hurt Stain. Just that the damage he did with his 5% punches were not comparable to Todoroki's fire blast.

> Moving on to something else because it's clear you have no memory and I'm not explaining twice.

That's a bit harsh.

Damage3245 said:
> Moving on to something else because it's clear you have no memory and I'm not explaining twice.
That's a bit harsh.
I know that's why I removed it. I usually think before writing but you've got me agitated. I apologize for being rude but I'm leaving now, I need to calm down and maybe eat something.

It's no problem. I've seen worse on this site. I didn't mean to agitate you but at the end of the day all we're discussing is stats on fictional characters, and even if another person is clearly wrong it's not worth geting worked up over.

The scene will appear soon in the anime so let's just wait until that happens.

Therefir, do you think we should put in a better justification for Denki's AP with Electrification?

Yes, but he don't have many feats that we can use to scale him.

We could bump it down to At least 9-A+ and say that he shocked multiple students simultaneously during the Cavalry Race.

I guess that should be fine, but didn't he defeated the villain robots like most students?

Yeah, but I doubt those are 8-C feats. The metal plate may have withstood an explosion that was calced to be 8-C, but both of their attacks didn't damage the robot's armor, they just conducted electricity (for Denki) and sound-waves (for Jiro) into its body to destroy it on the inside.

Guys, can we make profiles for the zero-class (or whatever other name they have) robots already? It would be really useful. Just have to get their stats together.

Damage3245 said:
Yeah, but I doubt those are 8-C feats. The metal plate may have withstood an explosion that was calced to be 8-C, but both of their attacks didn't damage the robot's armor, they just conducted electricity (for Denki) and sound-waves (for Jiro) into its body to destroy it on the inside.
What...? I never mentioned 8-C Therefir asked if they ever destroyed the robots and I showed him that they did. I didn't mention 8-C, tell me why are you mentioning it?

TheRustyOne said:
What...? I never mentioned 8-C Therefir asked if they ever destroyed the robots and I showed him that they did. I didn't mention 8-C, tell me why are you mentioning it?
I was referencing this calc done by Therefir. That's what we're discussing; I didn't say you said they were 8-C.

And my mistake, the calc itself was Small Building level+. But my point remains that they didn't damage the armor themselves, but destroyed the robots through more indirect means.

Aoyama casually one shotted a robot with his laser, Iida was shown casually destroying one with a kick, and Dark Shadow was going to destroy a robot as well.

Better justification for them.

Turns out that's already on Aoyama's profile. I think we can clarify that justification and remove the Kyoka Jiro mention.

I think it's safe to remove the justification for Bakugo's durability that he was in the epicenter of his Howitzer Impact. It's pretty misleading since a look at both the manga and anime will show that he is not inside the blast. The majority of the blast is directed away from him and he is clearly on the edge of it.

And while we are at it, we may as well remove the Yo Shindo justification. The only thing Bakugo needs on there is: " Took a beating from a casual and restrained All Might. Took multiple attacks from Deku Full Cowl at both 5 and 8%. "

How does this look for Bakugo. These stats reflect if Gang Orca's hencmen don't scale to the explosion, so it's going off of the robots who are almost Baseline Building level.

Bakugo

8-C

Attack Potency: Building level
physically (Could injury 5% Full Cowl Izuku with his punches), Building level with serious explosions (Casually destroy dozens of robots during the entrance exam, a graze from his explosions were able to burn Izuku's legs), far higher with his strongest explosions (Able to knock back a restrained All Might and his strongest attacks were stated to be able to kill Izuku)

Durability: Building level (Able to take mutiple hits from 5% Full Cowl Izuku and took a beating from a restrained All Might)

Um im sure that Bakugou explosion on 5% Deku didnt happen. Its more like he was frustrated that he couldn get near him/he had to dodge it cause his OFA in manga is easy to tell when his body is shaded black. We should remove that one. Also his strongest attack that would kill Deku is from the BoS where Deku didnt know how to use OFA yet

BlackeJan said:
Um im sure that Bakugou explosion on 5% Deku didnt happen. Its more like he was frustrated that he couldn get near him/he had to dodge it cause his OFA in manga is easy to tell when his body is shaded black. We should remove that one
Izuku grunts in pain and we see burn marks on his leg, I even showed a picture of it. That was the start of the fight as well, it was the first attack Bakugo used.

When you say 'Stomped Izuku without OFA' which fight are you referring to? If it's the Battle Trial Arc fight then I don't think that should be used in the justification.

Damage3245 said:
When you say 'Stomped Izuku without OFA' which fight are you referring to? If it's the Battle Trial Arc fight then I don't think that should be used in the justification.
Are you sure? Okay I edit it.

Just to check, if 5% Full Cowl was downgraded in the future to be Small Building level+ (not suggesting that at the moment, I'm still rereading the series), do you think Bakugo's physical AP & durability would similarly scale down to Small Building level+?

By the way, the way you've written it is already a lot better than it has been so far.

I dont think so cause again when he uses OFA his body is shaded blackish/redish and looking at his leg its the exac same coloring as his body.

EDIT: ah! nvm failed to notice the flame that came up, my apologies. Though he didnt throw a punch or kick vs Base Deku. Onlty time we see him hurt Base Deku was BoS

BlackeJan said:
I dont think so cause again when he uses OFA his body is shaded blackish/redish and looking at his leg its the exac same coloring as his body.
EDIT: ah! nvm failed to notice the flame that came up, my apologies. Though he didnt throw a punch or kick vs Base Deku. Onlty time we see him hurt Base Deku was BoS
Funnily enough though, if you look at the next chapter Deku's legs look fine. And fine here.

If 5% Full Cowl was downgraded to Small Building level than yes Bakugo's physically would be downgraded as well.

Also thank you, I really don't like how Bakugo's profile is structured. It mention people like Power Loader and Mt. Lady for some odd reason.

A lot of MHA profiles were like that. Some of them still mention Yo Shindo for scaling for reasons I cannot understand.

My logic is "If someone has a good reason to scale to, or above, Yo Shindo, then that reason should be stated on the profile. Not just 'Should be superior to _____'.

@Damage

That's something me and you can both agree on. However, Didn't Deku slice through a one point robot right before the major tournament?

He did use a piece of the robot itself, lowering the feat, but it still would require super strength.

Back